over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

parabolan

balla06

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
never used it....jus want to know what, u guys that have, think bout it and how it worked out for u(if it actually did all the great things its said to do) and whats a good cycle to run with it(mgs,length,etc) jus curious

thanks
C

balla06 said:
never used it....jus want to know what, u guys that have, think bout it and how it worked out for u(if it actually did all the great things its said to do) and whats a good cycle to run with it(mgs,length,etc) jus curious

thanks
C
I used it years ago .It was expensive back then and counterfited often.It did work well, but to be honest i would just as soon use tren ace, its cheaper and just as good.Both stack well with test prop,primo,or winny,great for precontest.

tap said:
I used it years ago .It was expensive back then and counterfited often.It did work well, but to be honest i would just as soon use tren ace, its cheaper and just as good.Both stack well with test prop,primo,or winny,great for precontest.
thast what im hearin too bout the tren...jus a few more ppl say its a little bit better then tren....i jus wanna shred off some fat and still gain muscle mass and tone out a little bit more with little water retn as i can and the word is that shit does it for u...so jus tryin to learn more bout it and get some personal oppinions on it...thanks bro!

|--[\\\\]>--------- if you found real parabolan, let me know where you're hiding your time machine.

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\\]>--------- if you found real parabolan, let me know where you're hiding your time machine.
well i was thinkin bout using alin bc he has some....he is top notch his shit should be REAL right? haha i fuckin hope so!

balla06 said:
well i was thinkin bout using alin bc he has some....he is top notch his shit should be REAL right? haha i fuckin hope so!

I was wondering a few things about tren as well mostly to do with sides and what to run it with. If running tren at a dose of around 300-400mg a week for 8-10 weeks is HCG a must, or if running it with Test is HCG necessary. I was thinking of a tren cycle with HCG for shutdown and nolva or clo pct. Never done it before but have done some research but of course personal experience is always more helpful. Sometimes I read Tren is not too bad with sides and other times I read it can be brutal.

balla06 said:
thast what im hearin too bout the tren...jus a few more ppl say its a little bit better then tren....i jus wanna shred off some fat and still gain muscle mass and tone out a little bit more with little water retn as i can and the word is that shit does it for u...so jus tryin to learn more bout it and get some personal oppinions on it...thanks bro!

damn, I thought you wanted to gain fat, lose muscle, soften up a bit, and hold onto every last drop of water? :p j/k bro every cycle i/ve done those are my goals you stated above. tren and para are the same, I'll bet you could do a study on both and would result in the same gains and effects for both. real para is gone from what i understand, go with the trn ace man, it is good shit and cheap!

BeastNik said:
I was wondering a few things about tren as well mostly to do with sides and what to run it with. If running tren at a dose of around 300-400mg a week for 8-10 weeks is HCG a must, or if running it with Test is HCG necessary. I was thinking of a tren cycle with HCG for shutdown and nolva or clo pct. Never done it before but have done some research but of course personal experience is always more helpful. Sometimes I read Tren is not too bad with sides and other times I read it can be brutal.

depends on the person bro, some will develop side some wont. hcg I would def do, keep some anti es on had but you prob wont need them with only tren. I would use a little test with a tren cycle if you want your dick to work. like 250 a week.

|---[\\\\]>------------ REAL old school parabolan? i was under the impression it was no longer made...hence the reason why we make tren ourselves.

I have used tren acetate alot and love...The only problem that I have now is if I shoot even 1/4cc I cough like a MOFO....curious if the tren with the longer asting ester would remedy that....any ideas?

cough

The cough is from the high BA%. I used to hack like crazy with home brew. However the last UG tren I used "ALLIED" was cough and sting free.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws