over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Paranoid?

WHO ARE YOU GUYS GIVING ADVICE TOO?? LOL
THIS GUY HASN'T EVEN REPLIED BACK TO ANYONE...

I've noticed that too! Maybe his new friend has him hostage or behind bars :rolleyes:

I have been wondering the same thing and have been patiently waiting for the rest of the story....:sleep:ng-

WHO ARE YOU GUYS GIVING ADVICE TOO?? LOL
THIS GUY HASN'T EVEN REPLIED BACK TO ANYONE...

Hey TY, maybe he is in the "pokey", ever think why they call it the "pokey"?:eek:,but seriously I am speaking to everyone on the board who might find themselves in a similar situation.Trust your instincts, better safe than sorry.;)

i want in on this thread. i think my wife watched a movie on lifetime that was a very similar story and it didn't turn out well.

i'd love to see if the poster relies.

Last edited:
Kind of sounds like he is getting close to you so he can move even closer to her.Something does not add up about him that would be my suspicion. Def Stalker material.

Dude sounds like a confidential informant trying to dig up dirt on because you are being investigated. Then again, I could just be paranoid too.

op

Last Activity: 03-04-2012 05:32 PM

does not look good:mad:

I agree.

Some strange guy follows your whole routine, and your woman's too.

Then OP isn't heard from again.

There are no coincidences.

Does anyone know OP personally? Better check on his well being.

Reminds me of an Alfred Hitchcock type movie. Im subscribed now, I want to know how the story ends.

when i read something about schizophrenia, i was intrigued

i thought you were imagining things

but now,

you're probably dead, or being raped, or behind bars, or something else

gl

It was a well thought out story anyway . gotta give the writer props . on to the next skit .

I don't think he is paranoid about his wife having an affair, maybe he is, but I don't read that. Maybe he is paranoid that he is into something illegal and this guy is trying to get in with him, befriend him, and bust him? Maybe he is trying to lure him into a scheme of his that is going to be a scam, or a setup? I am not saying I feel this, but I think the op may be worried about this. If he is into some illegal shit, then maybe he has a concern.

That's how I'm reading into this situation too. I don't know what this guy is into but I think this new "friend" of his sounds fucking shady as shit. Especially the part about not being able to call him. Sounds like mr officer, er I mean friend goes home at night and doesn't want to talk from his real home

It was a well thought out story anyway . gotta give the writer props . on to the next skit .

Yup, hopefully we won't be seeing a new episode of Dateline with the same story line :eek:

Holy shit. I just cheacked this thread to see if I had any replies and found 3 pages.

Yeah, I'm on tren, so a bit paranoid. But I have been less than discreet on the internet. I've priced raw's and equipment for years. I've been in discussions about manufacturing methods. I figure I may have raised red flags. I never actually pursued anything.... just curiousity. But I felt like the guy could be an undercover or something. I may be paranoid as hell, but just to be safe, I've kept him at arm's distance. He'll go away eventually.

Well, thanks for finally checking in and letting us know that you're just one paranoid dude. lol:D

bRIAN617 had he laptop nicked , i think the stalker guys pretending to be bRIAN617 dont reply to any pms guys

I also live near Birmingham and can vouch for one thing. The cops are HOT on busting dealers of gear in gyms all around Bham and surrounding cities. Ive got some pretty high up friends who have tipped me off that the gym scene is under close observation right now in your area. I would keep a low profile for a while; cause I would be willing to bet hes an undercover. He's already broke the ice on the subject with the supposed supplement story. He will eventually see if you can hook him up and then BAM, your in a cell getting in all the exercise you want. Stay safe

I also live near Birmingham and can vouch for one thing. The cops are HOT on busting dealers of gear in gyms all around Bham and surrounding cities. Ive got some pretty high up friends who have tipped me off that the gym scene is under close observation right now in your area. I would keep a low profile for a while; cause I would be willing to bet hes an undercover. He's already broke the ice on the subject with the supposed supplement story. He will eventually see if you can hook him up and then BAM, your in a cell getting in all the exercise you want. Stay safe

when they could be using the time, money, and resources to be catching the real criminals..they just want to catch the easy ones..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131