over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Parenabol/EQ and "Gurus"

I am going to offer a rebuttal here, I feel I should have that right.

I clearly remember the conflict here

It was on my Instagram Page perhaps the day you wrote this.. about that time

1, Instagram is hardly the place for long form intellectual debate the format is not suited its clumbsy at best

2, Its my place of business, my clients and I do business there

3, I make the offer that anyone can refute anything I say at any time provided 1, you take the time to actually read what I am saying, yes that requires at times to access the materials behind the paywall agreed

If you are not a member how can you fully understand my full position ?

You are commenting on my marketing materials..

4, you must provide credible evidence to support your rebuttal, "I don't care about my mate said"

here are the facts

Boldenone was tested several times in the 1970s timeframe the banner Paraenabol

It was never moved from Clinical Trial to Human Use

Today we can easily demonstrate that it is

More Neurotoxic than most AAS

More Liver Toxic than most injectable AAS

More Kidney Toxic than most AAS

For those reasons I don't place Boldenone into " recommended for safer practices"

Thats it, you wish to jump up and down and name call ? have at it I really don't care

and that is precisely why I blocked you from my client facing page, the communications style you demonstrate here

Lets call it there

If anyone is unaware of the evidence we have to support this.

More Neurotoxic that most AAS
More Liver Toxic than most injecatble AAS
More Kidney Toxic than most AAS

I am happy to assist

If thats the case then I'd have to agree. Broderick and Victor both come off as "do as I say, not as i do" type of guys.

I get not living the lifestyle 24/7, but there's no reason to be clinically obese. They also say a bunch of random anecdotal shit. "Trust me, I've seen it first hand".

I am by no means the greatest BB in the Over 50 Class

But I think " clinically obese " is a big harsh haha

and every statement I make comes with published peer reviewed evidence to support it

I have never said " trust me" in my life haha

" Statement" > " Supportive Evidence"

54728475_2320583381547469_8223913235607191552_o.jpg

Victor, nice of you to stop by. We all have open minds here, and I think the times of “YouTube genius” and “Instagram pro” just makes everyone Leary.

I have a question....how do you feel about some coaches views that masteron is a good choice as an anchor for adding tissue during a growth phase? Chavez loves masteron for example

Victor, nice of you to stop by. We all have open minds here, and I think the times of “YouTube genius” and “Instagram pro” just makes everyone Leary.

I have a question....how do you feel about some coaches views that masteron is a good choice as an anchor for adding tissue during a growth phase? Chavez loves masteron for example

This is how I design cycles ie on a needs basis

So who are you, what are your goals and from there we can decide what you " need"

Masteron is a valid and viable choice... if we use it or not is driven by need rather than " works"

136691245_2924689587803509_2744552068098043462_o.jpg

So what would be the best way to prevent deca dick? Let's say for example I'm running 1.5g of test cyp, 400 deca, 300 mast, 175 trest ace, 900 eq, but if i up the deca to 800, after a couple of weeks I'm shooting pool with a rope. Would it be best to just throw more mast at it for more dht-like effects at the AR in the penis? Higher dosed deca with higher test has always been the best mass builder for me, but anything over 3 to 400 deca for very long kills the sex drive and wood. Even with Prami in the mix, so it's gotta be the DHN displacing DHT.

So what would be the best way to prevent deca dick? Let's say for example I'm running 1.5g of test cyp, 400 deca, 300 mast, 175 trest ace, 900 eq, but if i up the deca to 800, after a couple of weeks I'm shooting pool with a rope. Would it be best to just throw more mast at it for more dht-like effects at the AR in the penis? Higher dosed deca with higher test has always been the best mass builder for me, but anything over 3 to 400 deca for very long kills the sex drive and wood. Even with Prami in the mix, so it's gotta be the DHN displacing DHT.
The problem here isn't your DHT.... But the boatload of progesterone you have in your body....

The problem here isn't your DHT.... But the boatload of progesterone you have in your body....
On top of the methyl estrogen from the trest.

No, that's not correct. I've run 700mg of test and 600 deca only, and had the same problem. It's not progesterone, prolactin or estrogen. Those are al under control.

This is 100% not normal, but boldenone kills my penis well beyond what nandrolone does.

for good boners I have to keep test around 200-300mg and nothing else. I start adding shit and my pecker takes a hit

except for tren, I have extreme libido on that, except I’m a lunatic

This is 100% not normal, but boldenone kills my penis well beyond what nandrolone does.

for good boners I have to keep test around 200-300mg and nothing else. I start adding shit and my pecker takes a hit

I wish EQ was all it was, but I've run 1800mg of EQ no problem. It can definitely cut down on estro and kills a lot of the test bloat, but it doesn't kill one-eyed Willy. I thought the trest amd mast combo would mitigate the deca dick but it doesn't on high doses of deca. Ive seen some run high dose masteron, like 200mg per day, but I don't know.

I wish EQ was all it was, but I've run 1800mg of EQ no problem. It can definitely cut down on estro and kills a lot of the test bloat, but it doesn't kill one-eyed Willy. I thought the trest amd mast combo would mitigate the deca dick but it doesn't on high doses of deca. Ive seen some run high dose masteron, like 200mg per day, but I don't know.

just don’t do deca then. Just bump the trest lol

I always include at least a few hundred mgs of deca for my shoulder, it helps a ton. Just wanted to know if anyone has a good solution for high dose deca since it really beats the hell out of most other compounds at higher doses for me anyway. 600 to 800mg of deca gives me a thickness and strength like nothing else. And 350mg of Trest ace is about all I can handle.

Even Mast gives you issues in that department?

Even Mast gives you issues in that department?

so mast is finicky, lower doses, libido crazy. Then 400mg+ Libido goes down.

honestly, I think for me, I have a very narrow “E2 window” for my man to be fully functional, and swings in E2 mess that up.

(this is all theoretical, hell maybe I’m just gay and don’t know it yet)

so mast is finicky, lower doses, libido crazy. Then 400mg+ Libido goes down.

honestly, I think for me, I have a very narrow “E2 window” for my man to be fully functional, and swings in E2 mess that up.

(this is all theoretical, hell maybe I’m just gay and don’t know it yet)
It’s a bodybuilding forum we're all a little gay.. no homo

Reactions: RDS
I think part of the knee jerk reaction (outside of the Guru word) is looking at this diagram and seeing tren and clen grouped together as well as Carnitine creatine and telmisartan in another group.

Some people would rather go to war with you over it on social media than ask you what it is you are trying to get at. I'm guessing a lot of people really dont understand the basics of what you are trying to explain.

You look damn good, regardless for someone over 50 or not.

So I assume eq is a basically a dry compound for you guys?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131