over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Parkinsons Disease

Acupuncture

I suggest you to try acupuncture for this, because having a surgery for this disease is not a good idea, first of all you need to try acupuncture i'm 100% sure it will be cure with this, actually this parkinsons drugs are not good i never suggest anyone to use this.

funny you mention acupuncture, was talking to my mom about a friend of hers that has PD and was not in great shape, doctors were no help, went ofr acupuncture treatment and is up walking around laughing and close to normal.. way more too it, but there are real examples of it helping...

There is an accupuncturist that just move into the tiny town I live in in Oregon Im gonna go see her next week

Saw a supplement being used with success on Doug Kaufmans tv show Know the Cause named "Prevagen"(check spelling). Might be worth looking into. Hope this helps. Your in my prayers bro! Your health is under His grace.

I've got somewhat of a horror story in regards to Parkinsons. My uncle who is 70 now has been living with Parkinsons for most of his adult life. About 5 years ago he decided to undergo some new treatment that was supposed to yield really good results and get rid of most of his shakes and tremors.

I can't remember what it was called but I think it was something like 'Deep Brain Stimulation' where they actually went into your brain or something. Either way, the doctor told him the success rate was about 97% so they thought it would be worth it since his Parkinsons was only getting worse.

Well, apparently he was one of the 3% of people where the operation was NOT a success. Now he's gone from about 200lbs down to 130lbs, he's paralyzed for the most part and only has minor use of one of his hands. He can't talk so he has to use his good hand to type on a computer that speaks for him. He has to eat through a tube and have 24/7 home care (which is crazy expensive). He can't shower, bathe, or go to the bathroom on his own.

It's absolutely crazy having watched a guy that was walking around and everything end up like this.

Anyways, I realize this is slightly off-topic, but I guess the point I am getting at is that whatever this Deep Brain Stimulation is I'd stay away from it!

I've got somewhat of a horror story in regards to Parkinsons. My uncle who is 70 now has been living with Parkinsons for most of his adult life. About 5 years ago he decided to undergo some new treatment that was supposed to yield really good results and get rid of most of his shakes and tremors.

I can't remember what it was called but I think it was something like 'Deep Brain Stimulation' where they actually went into your brain or something. Either way, the doctor told him the success rate was about 97% so they thought it would be worth it since his Parkinsons was only getting worse.

Well, apparently he was one of the 3% of people where the operation was NOT a success. Now he's gone from about 200lbs down to 130lbs, he's paralyzed for the most part and only has minor use of one of his hands. He can't talk so he has to use his good hand to type on a computer that speaks for him. He has to eat through a tube and have 24/7 home care (which is crazy expensive). He can't shower, bathe, or go to the bathroom on his own.

It's absolutely crazy having watched a guy that was walking around and everything end up like this.

Anyways, I realize this is slightly off-topic, but I guess the point I am getting at is that whatever this Deep Brain Stimulation is I'd stay away from it!

i think the take away here is look at what standard western medicine does to you...

its not helping...

i think the take away here is look at what standard western medicine does to you...

its not helping...

In many ways I agree. Sure, I'd always use it as a last resort but before any of that I would always seek out alternative methods to get better. The doctors in the US simply want to load you up on prescriptions and give you surgery. More money in their pockets and the big phama companies.

Try getting your cerebral spinal fluid pressure checked. I know a older friend who alot of Dr said he had PD. He went to this young neurosurgeon who tested him and used a shunt to decrease the pressure. The guy went for this shuffling gait with a rolling walker and assistance, to walking with a cane by himself.

Got ur email Emeric Ill call you sometime this weekend Thanks!

Ya Fstrcobra there are like five primary drugs two of which you mentioned the doses are pretty high for the disease.
I dont know why the past couple weeks my left index finger and thumb have been shaking so bad I can hardly use them?

Did you had chance to call Mark Antonek?

I have tried but not got in touch yet

I have tried but not got in touch yet

Check you email.

Abstract

Testosterone plays a crucial role in neuronal function, but elevated concentrations can have deleterious effects. Here we show that supraphysiological levels of testosterone (micromolar range) initiate the apoptotic cascade. We used three criteria, annexin V labeling, caspase activity, and DNA fragmentation, to determine that apoptotic pathways were activated by testosterone. Micromolar, but not nanomolar, testosterone concentrations increased the response in all three assays of apoptosis. In addition, testosterone induced different concentration-dependent Ca2+ signaling patterns: at low concentrations of testosterone (100 nM), Ca2+ oscillations were produced, whereas high concentrations (1-10 μM) induced a sustained Ca2+ increase. Elevated testosterone concentrations increase cell death, and this effect was abolished in the presence of either inhibitors of caspases or the inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor (InsP3R)-mediated Ca2+ release. Knockdown of InsP3R type 1 with specific small interfering RNA also abolished the testosterone-induced cell death and the prolonged Ca2+ signals. In contrast, knockdown of InsP3R type 3 modified neither the apoptotic response nor the Ca2+ signals. These results support our hypothesis that elevated testosterone alters InsP3R type 1-mediated intracellular Ca2+ signaling and that the prolonged Ca2+ signals lead to apoptotic cell death. These effects of testosterone on neurons will have long term effects on brain function.

Received April 4, 2006.
Revision received June 20, 2006.
The American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.

Thanks E I will do as you suggested!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner