over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Parkinson's Disease

Cerberus777

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My Father-in law has this. Used to be into bodybuilding (natural I believe) great genetics. Now he is just a shell of who he used to be. Lives in a small town, not the best Docs...anyone dealing with this or knows someone? What helps?

I was diagnosed with it about 3 years ago I have tried many alternative methods to slow the progression but what helps me the most is a low to no carb diet? I know sounds crazy but how I eat has a direct effect on the tremors

Uridine, Inosine, and fish oil or DHA, choline.

Uridine prodrug improves memory in Tg2576 a... [J Alzheimers Dis. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI

Get his methylation tested. It is important to heal DNA damage.

DO IV infusions to detox any heavy metals, standard is IV glutothione, and Essential N (phosphatidylcholine) which will rebuild damaged cell walls

**broken link removed**

Give him Lipase and protease enymes 2 times a day on empty stomach, it is believed these enzymes will de-bulk DNA adducts and restart stalled DNA repair mechanisms.

Try Fat based stem-cell therapy if you have $15,000

Here is the company I used for my Cipro-related muscle damage.
**broken link removed**

My moms accountant had drug induced Parkinson's and stem cells+ hyperbaric gave him back his life.

To recap

Heavy metal detox.(glutothione, choline IV's)
Methylation test/treatment to restart methylation if needed
Enzymes for DNA repair
Uridine+Inosine+DHA/choline.
Stem Cell

If money is an issue you can do oral glutothione and PScholine.

P.s. all the things I told you are backed up by many studies and proven to do what they claim.

God Bless.

I was diagnosed with it about 3 years ago I have tried many alternative methods to slow the progression but what helps me the most is a low to no carb diet? I know sounds crazy but how I eat has a direct effect on the tremors

Doesn't sound weird at all. I have similar issues that lymes disease effects...low carb does help. He is about to try it himself, Thx!!

One of the first Qs my doc asked me is if I smoke weed or use meth I dont but he thinks PD is caused by drugs not so much genes
So I would guess pot would be bad

I tried glutathione IVs but it did nothing for me

One of the many docs I saw for this suggested the low carb thing Im like WTF ?
Still in shock it works!

The Glutothione is just a step to fill the body with antioxidants and to detox any metals.

The DHA, fish oil, and cholines help to rebuild damaged cell walls.

Mitochondria restoration and DNA repair can then happen.

Oral NADH, carnitine, coQ 10, Uridine, Inosine, D -ribose are all the RAW ingredients the body needs to restore depleted mtDNA. Iodine is also good if you can take it and some L-tyrosine.

Next the cells need to be triggered to repair and use the raw materials. Repair can be stalled by DNA defects/abducts.

Enzymes and methylation treatment can jump start the stalled repair.

Some DNA defects or adducts can persist and lead to replication of altered cells that don't function correctly.

Cell replication signaling through Growth Factors

Dna repair though Enzmes/methylation treatment

Flooding of raw materials, uridine, NADH, etc

Metal Detox, Antioxdents, cell wall rebuilding

Glutothione and choline are the first step in treatment, stopping further damage and cleaning.

PSDcholine
heals the cell walls and readies the cells to begin rebuilding.

Uridine is the main Pyrimidine that Mitochondria uses. If it gets below 40% cell respiration drops to 10% or less. to help the cell to begin to "
breath" you must rebuild the Uridine pools.

Chemo is very toxic to Mitocondria dna that's why when a chemo overdose happens they use an IV form of URIDINE to save the person.

Inosine helps the cells to use the other raw materials more efficiently.

Get some uridine in try it, or eat a lot of beats.

I sometimes have tremors in my hands and am scared I will get it down the line. At the same time I also don't want to research it cause it stresses me out. I had a few blows to the head but then again I remember having tremors after work outs as young as like 15.

Brother Cerb,

I worked with a PT client who had severe Parkinson's disease.
She was a beast in the gym and worked her butt off.

She was on lots of meds, which helped greatly.
At one point along her journey, she decided to have a surgery done (I can't remember what it was called) where they went into her brain and re-wired (for lack of a better term) the area of the brain that controlled the tremors.

Post surgery, it was stunning to work with her. No trembling, no shaking.
She was fully functional. The procedure was done in St. Louis with amazing results.

Might be something worth looking into. I'll do a google search and pm you with more info.

-MT

Brother Cerb,

I worked with a PT client who had severe Parkinson's disease.
She was a beast in the gym and worked her butt off.

She was on lots of meds, which helped greatly.
At one point along her journey, she decided to have a surgery done (I can't remember what it was called) where they went into her brain and re-wired (for lack of a better term) the area of the brain that controlled the tremors.

Post surgery, it was stunning to work with her. No trembling, no shaking.
She was fully functional. The procedure was done in St. Louis with amazing results.

Might be something worth looking into. I'll do a google search and pm you with more info.

-MT

Thanks Brother MT! I'll ask if he is a candidate for the surgery.

Cerb,

I googled Parkinson disease brain surgery and several links came up.

This one struck me as the one my client had done:

Parkinson's Disease - Surgery

Brain surgery may be considered when drugs fails to control symptoms of Parkinson's disease or cause severe or disabling side effects.

Surgery is not a cure for Parkinson's disease. Drugs are usually still needed after surgery. But surgery can reduce the number and amount of drugs needed to control symptoms. This reduces the side effects caused by drugs while at the same time controlling symptoms.

Surgery Choices.
Deep brain stimulation affects movement by using electrical impulses to stimulate a target area in the brain. The electrical impulses are generated by wire electrodes surgically placed in the brain. Deep brain stimulation may be used in addition to therapy with levodopa or other drugs when drugs alone do not control symptoms adequately. This technique is the preferred surgical method of treating most cases of advanced Parkinson's disease. It does not destroy brain tissue and has fewer risks than older, more destructive surgical methods, such as pallidotomy and thalamotomy.

As I mentioned, her Parkinsons was advanced.
But within 6 weeks post surgery, she was back at it in the gym with a hugely significant improvement in quality of her life.

-MT

Thanks Brother MT! I'll ask if he is a candidate for the surgery.

I sometimes have tremors in my hands and am scared I will get it down the line. At the same time I also don't want to research it cause it stresses me out. I had a few blows to the head but then again I remember having tremors after work outs as young as like 15.

I'm the same as you bro... But I was diagnosed with an essential tremor, which is basically harmless and hereditary. Test actually helps with this, as does diet, but supposedly it is related to dopamine production and utilization as well.

Scary thing is my grandfather died of a "parkinsons-like disease" (thats all I know), but the doctors said his was a result of contracting the spanish flu when he was young.

Some are now referring to alzheimer's as "Type 3 diabetes," so I wonder how this might relate to carb/insulin control with parkinsons as well, both being degenerative diseases...

I'm the same as you bro... But I was diagnosed with an essential tremor, which is basically harmless and hereditary. Test actually helps with this, as does diet, but supposedly it is related to dopamine production and utilization as well.

Scary thing is my grandfather died of a "parkinsons-like disease" (thats all I know), but the doctors said his was a result of contracting the spanish flu when he was young.

Some are now referring to alzheimer's as "Type 3 diabetes," so I wonder how this might relate to carb/insulin control with parkinsons as well, both being degenerative diseases...

Testosterone helps? I'm curious if you have a adrenal type issues or like ADD etc?

Hey Cerb...Happy New Year to you...as maybe a point of interest, Michael J Fox had Lyme before his Parkinsons came along.....and I also have a close friend with parkinsons and is a candidate for brain surgery. He told me on average the brain surgery works only for a couple of years....just a thought. Talk to you soon...

Hey Cerb...Happy New Year to you...as maybe a point of interest, Michael J Fox had Lyme before his Parkinsons came along.....and I also have a close friend with parkinsons and is a candidate for brain surgery. He told me on average the brain surgery works only for a couple of years....just a thought. Talk to you soon...

Thanks, same to you! I'm aware of MJF and lyme, has me a bit worried. Figured if I could help my father in law I could help myself if this progresses the same.

My grandfather is going through Parkinsons/Dementia ... at the stage of hallucinations and aggressive ... man its a brutal way to go ... not much has helped him.

Have them check the cerebral spinal fluid pressure. I have seen some patients that the pressure is to high and they have all the PD symptoms. It is fixed with a surgery that places a value in the brain to regulate the pressure. It is worth looking into. I have seen pts who couldn't walk anymore, walk again with this procedure.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws