over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Partial rotator cuff tear - seeking alternative treatments

Never heard of TB500 but just looked it up and seems interesting. How long are tiu doing it? From one log I read I'm wondering if all it ends up being is a strong anti inflammatory which I'm trying to stay away from unless its something like curcumin or other more natural anti inflammatory.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

NYM: Sorry you're going thru this stuff for what you must feel is a lifetime.
I've used TB500 with great success after reading about a dude here using it post surgery for a pec. I have my log over at anasci.org:

**broken link removed**

Initially I added BCP 157 and ACT 1, but after 10 days of each, I continued on with TB500 which has healed my quad tendons. Regarding cuff: I also highly recommend pendulum exercises (50 clockwise/50 counter clockwise/25 up-down/25 left-right) with a 5lb dumbbell for rotator cuff issues which I'm dealing with now - some irritation/impingement/bursitis. Important is when you do them. I find that if I irritate the tissue (let's say with moderately heavy incline db work - low incline) then do my pendulums right after the workout while the tissue is warm, malleable and the healing of fibers we're trying to get started can be 'guided' instead of random blobs of scarring going on in there - before going home then icing it for 10 minutes it does wonders. Pulls/frees up the capsule. Close your eyes and concentrate on the movements. You'll likely feel discomfort as your arm swings toward the outside and likely some clicking if present on the internal movement (counterclockwise with the right arm) I wish you luck brother. Fellow east coaster.
Grim

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. Never did pendulum's to that extent or even with wight but will. Also this tb500 curious about any negative side effects or long term or is this just some fancy modified amino acid.

Thanks for the heads up. Never did pendulum's to that extent or even with wight but will. Also this tb500 curious about any negative side effects or long term or is this just some fancy modified amino acid.

No negative sides I'm aware of bro. Used in EXPENSIVE horses by folks of means that want to protect their investments as well.
Grim

Sounds like the exact situation I'm just getting through, even so much as what the doctor told me.

Cortisone gave me about 4 weeks of relief, but was just a temporary mask. I'll never get one again. No benefit, personally, after it wore off.

My best results have been over the past 4 weeks. Zero weightlifting movements requiring shoulder positioning or use. And physical therapy.

I'm on the verge of being 100% pain free and back to doing some of the stuff in the gym I haven't been able to do since.

Just my thoughts. Good luck! Hope you get things worked out as quickly as possible!

Sounds like the exact situation I'm just getting through, even so much as what the doctor told me.

Cortisone gave me about 4 weeks of relief, but was just a temporary mask. I'll never get one again. No benefit, personally, after it wore off.

My best results have been over the past 4 weeks. Zero weightlifting movements requiring shoulder positioning or use. And physical therapy.

I'm on the verge of being 100% pain free and back to doing some of the stuff in the gym I haven't been able to do since.

Just my thoughts. Good luck! Hope you get things worked out as quickly as possible!

Could you share some of what you're doing/not doing to further your recovery? And great to hear your injury's healing up man, good luck to you.
Grim

My buddy is a physical therapist and just got off the phone with him. Wants me to try PEMF: Pulsed Electromagnetic Field. I have never heard of it but will look into it. He had great results using it on his back.

Could you share some of what you're doing/not doing to further your recovery? And great to hear your injury's healing up man, good luck to you.
Grim

I will scan the documents in with pictures I have of some of the stuff and post them and try to describe the stuff I don't have pictures of.

Most of the exercises he has me doing are stabilization exercises. The way he described it is often times rotator cuff injuries are secondary to poor stabilization of the humeral head in the shoulder joint. So, improving scapular stabilization and muscle memory improves ones ability to properly stabilize their shoulder while lifting or doing other activities, minimizing injury/inflammation. Along with that, some cuff strengthening exercises as well.

Below are documents with pictures and descriptions of some of the things I do at home. When I actually go to my PT sessions, I do a lot of different stuff, but this is the stuff I do ED or EOD at home (depending on how my shoulder is feeling).

Along with those pictured, I do:
1. Short internal and external rotation oscillations with an orange colored PT band for 30 seconds each with a rolled up towel between my arm and body to put my shoulder in a more ideal position.
2. Body blade oscillations in several different directions.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

The biggest key with all of these is maintaining a position where your shoulder blades are squeezed together and down, shoulder back. Apparently I had a horrible habit of using my upper traps and getting my shoulder out of proper position, which was causing a lot of the problems. These exercises will not be easy if you maintain your shoulder blade positioning. 10-15 on some of these will wear you out.

I also ice for 15 minutes after I do this stuff...always. :)

Sorry this was so long, hope it helps someone!

WOW! Was not expecting that, thanks so much for taking the time to post that brother! I hope it helps others and I'm going to have a go myself - keeping healthy is paramount for us old guys like me.
;)

Grim

I never went to a doctor with mine, did a hone hand handstand up against a wall and it slid out of the socket, hurt quite bad, and I even drove a car for 5 hours after it happened. Everytime i turned the wheel with my left hand it fel like the shoulder slipped out of the socket and it hurt. Not very smart, but I didn't know what a rotator cuff tear was at the time

Stopped lifting for a year. during this time and some time after it would occasionally jump out of the socket and start hurting when i lifted light objects in weird angles, this pissed me of. Being a bit of a broscientist at the time, I figured out that if I trained it doing safe but heavy lifts, I could somehow rebuild the torn ligaments.

I started doing pullups and pushups and it would occasionally feel like it slip out of the sicket a bit and become bad again, but overtime I built up some strength on dumbell bench presses (95 pound per arm) 5 reps and pullups, and I also did some rotator cuff work.

Now 2 years after I don't have any problems with it. At least not with it slipping out of the socket and causing pain again, and I now do 55 pound per arm x 7 rep dumbell millitary presses without problems. Even doing full reps to the top position where it jumped out the first time

It still clicks and it sometimes hurt if I do many reps with side lateral raises, but its as good as cured.

Cliffs:
The reason this worked was probably because i strengthened the stability muscles and rear delts alot. Because ligaments can't grow and repair without suregery

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131