over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PARTITION-MD : Read All About It

I've tried many intra workout drinks. Personaly I prefer pepto pro with fast carbs like gatorade powder. How the fuck would you know what I do?

Guess which route worked better? Intra + insulin or just intra by itself?
Insulin being the most anabolic hormone in the body you shouldn't have to guess as to which yeilded better results. And I didn't take a cheap shot at anybody, quit getting your panties in a bunch when people have different opinion as yours.
Thanks for the ground-breaking info. None of us knew that carb drinks worked better with Insulin.

Taking a cheap shot saying it is jack shit without insulin is in poor taste...especially since it seems you have not tried the product. Your different opinion - that got my panties in a bunch - doesn't really belong in this thread if you haven't tried the product.

Last edited:
Thanks for the ground-breaking info. None of us knew that carb drinks worked better with Insulin.

Taking a cheap shot saying it is jack shit without insulin is in poor taste...especially since it seems you have not tried the product. Your different opinion - that got my panties in a bunch - doesn't really belong in this thread if you haven't tried the product.

Enough with your sarcastic tone. You don't get to tell people which threads they do or do not "belong" in. This isn't your board. Mods make those calls, not you.

Kinglewy, don't waste your time replying to this deranged punk. This Knight cocksucker has been banned countless times for his nasty behavior, gives a bullshit apology about how he's "changed" - then comes back a week later with the same smart remarks. This guy is an angry degenerate and he's running people off this quality board.

Do what me and a lot of other guys are now doing - see him start a thread - and ignore it.

/unsub

Enough with your sarcastic tone. You don't get to tell people which threads they do or do not "belong" in. This isn't your board. Mods make those calls, not you.

Kinglewy, don't waste your time replying to this deranged punk. This Knight cocksucker has been banned countless times for his nasty behavior, gives a bullshit apology about how he's "changed" - then comes back a week later with the same smart remarks. This guy is an angry degenerate and he's running people off this quality board.

Do what me and a lot of other guys are now doing - see him start a thread - and ignore it.

/unsub

LOL. Apparently you don't ignore it or you wouldn't be reading this thread. Quite frankly I have been sick of every attack and threatening BS pm you have sent me...get a life.

Apparently I can't call someone out for talking shit about a product "that doesn't do jack shit" ...wait for it.....wait for it....that he hasn't tried! BUT.....he told us it would work much better with insulin! Wow.

/unsub

Most people on this board it is easy to have a debate about. It seems with him everything is an instant attack. It is pretty clear someone has some deep rooted issues that need to be addressed..

Most people on this board it is easy to have a debate about. It seems with him everything is an instant attack. It is pretty clear someone has some deep rooted issues that need to be addressed..

Please show me where I attacked anyone. Do you see me name calling? Do you see me cursing or using capital letters? The only person attacking anyone is monte brogan. I simply told someone talking shit about a product they've never tried that I don't find their opinion valid. Not only that, I sarcastically thanked him for telling us all that carbs and aminos will work better with insulin. Pretty reasonable to most people.

LOL. Apparently you don't ignore it or you wouldn't be reading this thread. Quite frankly I have been sick of every attack and threatening BS pm you have sent me...get a life.

Apparently I can't call someone out for talking shit about a product "that doesn't do jack shit" ...wait for it.....wait for it....that he hasn't tried! BUT.....he told us it would work much better with insulin! Wow.

Knight................YOU ARE THE PROBLEM

...........And you just don't get it!

Last edited:
Knight................YOU ARE THE PROBLEM

...........And you just don't get it!

Why don't you and Monte stick to your business talk and pms instead of coming on here in tandem to derail the thread?

Why don't you and Monte stick to your business talk and pms instead of coming on here in tandem to derail the thread?

Why don't you continue to disrespect members, and wine about how everyone picks on you.

Why don't you continue to disrespect members, and wine about how everyone picks on you.

It's amazing what you and some others will twist everything into. When a member disrespects a product he has never tried and says it needs to be run with insulin (which is inaccurate)...they will get called out on it. It's irresponsible and ignorant to say such things.

Please show me where I attacked anyone. Do you see me name calling? Do you see me cursing or using capital letters? The only person attacking anyone is monte brogan. I simply told someone talking shit about a product they've never tried that I don't find their opinion valid. Not only that, I sarcastically thanked him for telling us all that carbs and aminos will work better with insulin. Pretty reasonable to most people.

Not that my opinion matters. But perhaps some is lost in translation. I agree. If never used a product speculating its effectiveness is crazy lol
However, King said he's done numberous intra and finds pep to and Gatorade good? If I read correctly. The science behind the proton and carbs is there. So for it to NOT do something. Something's wrong. Ie dose. Like 20carbs and 10bcaa. I know I double up on legs for example
And even JM himself says. Intra will work better with insulin. No brainer. But even on its own. There's reason to take it

And with regards to the guy complaining about serving size. That is funny. Any carb powder I've taken is like 20-25 carbs per scoop. So yea. 2-3 needed to get required amounts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, I know Knight might come across as a jerk, but he's actually a good dude. I can understand why he strongly disagrees with certain people. I disagree a lot with people on PM, but the majority of the time I don't care to express it.

Guys, I know Knight might come across as a jerk, but he's actually a good dude. I can understand why he strongly disagrees with certain people. I disagree a lot with people on PM, but the majority of the time I don't care to express it.

I tend to take you more seriously because your text in this message is in bold.

I've taken predominantly ALA and MountainDog's GDA he created at TN. Various other compounds such as bitter melon, Cinnulin-PF, Chromium Pic, and R-ALA as well as BERBERINE - which is a powerhouse that is as effective as Metformin in many people's minds are things I have toyed with.

This honestly looks like a no-holds-barred powerhouse formula. It is definitely an IMPROVED VERSION over anything I have ever seen before. Well done, John Meadows and Prime Nutrition!

This product contains almost exactly what I recommended in a 2-part article released about 2 months ago.

yep 30 something dollars with discount code which to me is really good when you look at ingredients. That version of cinnamon extract we used was by far the most expensive (and best) too..

JM

Yes, Cinnulin pf is great stuff. I have talked about all of these compounds over the last several months in a multi-part article. Great product--many of the best insulin sensitizers/mimetics are in there. I was thinking about making something VERY similar to this in the future. You beat me to it. Good job.

berberine is extremely beneficial, but there isn't much research that backs up all the other items. With all this information about what these items do, there isn't any studies to back them up. The intra workout was subpar, imo, it required a lot of servings to even hit recommended doses for those items. Unfortunately, I feel this company is gimmicky.

That's not true at all. Check PubMed. I have done a LOT of research on these compounds over the last several months and there is most certainly clinical evidence confirming their efficacy.

It's no accident that John and I came to almost the exact same conclusions...and I had no idea that this product had been released, or was even in the works, until 5 minutes ago.

Last edited:
I'm surprised no banaba leaf extract in this product.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

That's another good one, but its hard to put every single effective compound in a single product, especially in optimal doses. You would end up having to take a ton of caps or make the scoop bigger...and it gets expensive too.

To be quite honest I think there are only a few supps that actually work as far as building muscle is concerned. Whey protein, creatine, bcaa's. I'm not saying this product is worthless, but I would personally like to see a lot more user feed-back.

The science behind the concept is very sound. Using sensitizers/mimetics (some compounds have both sensitizing and mimetics qualities) for optimizing growth while minimizing fat storage works very, very well.

Last edited:
Just ordered a few bottles , I have been running Need2slin but this one look better

This product contains almost exactly what I recommended in a 2-part article released about 2 months ago.

can you link the article or would that be stepping on JM product here to much? Id like to read it

That's not true at all. Check PubMed. I have done a LOT of research on these compounds over the last several months and there is most certainly clinical evidence confirming their efficacy.

It's no accident that John and I came to almost the exact same conclusions...and I had no idea that this product had been released, or was even in the works, until 5 minutes ago.

thank you for the correction. Would you be able to post the article you are referring to please?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131