over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PARTITION-MD : Read All About It

Ok, i figured it out after a few failed attempts.

1 - Remove the "&feature=youtu.be" at the end of the Youtube video link.
2 - Use the Insert Link icon (
Kkx1Zk5.png
) and insert the link there.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjFt6lJO0O4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjFt6lJO0O4[/ame]

Last edited:
Can't edit the previous post anymore.

If you are using Tapatalk you have to do it by hand:

*url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjFt6lJO0O4"]Name of the video, for example"[/url]

* = [

Thanks for the video link. Always easier to understand some things when you can watch it also.

Great video.

I do not know if John can answer this, but when a woman is sensitive to carbs and does not have a good body composition (she is trying to lose fat because she is overweight), John mentioned she should take the product away from training with 2 meals that are bigger in carbs. How about if the woman (due to being overweight and needing to lose weight) is only taking carbs pre-and post-workout but she has bad body composition? Would she benefit from taking it at those 2 meals (pre and post-workout)?

I am asking because John said to take it with your pre and maybe post-workout meals mostly if your body composition is good.

Hopefully John can chime in :)

Looks like it will run 44.99 before mountaindog1 20% discount code.

mountaindog1 : "yep 30 something dollars with discount code which to me is really good when you look at ingredients."

Was this a one time price? Right now it is listed on Prime's site as $54.95.

I have been using this product for 2 weeks now and have noticed the pumps are amazing, but also I am so much fuller. I do not use the intra-md (it upsets my stomach) however I use glycofuse and other things thrown in it. Overall, I have to say that 1 pill per carb meal is my sweet spot. I tried two before my intra shake and if I do not eat within 30 mins of my workout I get all the symptoms of going hypo.

Overall I really enjoy this product so far and feel that it does as it is advertises...now if I can only get big enough balls to take it before bed with no carbs like JM suggested. :cool:

I take it before bed with a protein only meal and am fine. Meal before that has carbs though

yep 30 something dollars with discount code which to me is really good when you look at ingredients. That version of cinnamon extract we used was by far the most expensive (and best) too..

JM

What is the discount code to get it around $30?

On prime nutrition website it's $55. Even with the discount code 20% off and shipping it's over $52. Anybody know where to get it cheaper?

I just purchased partition MD and was wondering what you guys thought would be the best way to use it. I only eat carbs around my workout so I will show you what I do and see when you guys think i should utilize partition MD.

pre workout meal (1hr pre)
60G carb from oats

intra
60G carb from intra MD

post workout meal (30min after workout)
100G carb from cereal

post-post workout meal (about 2.5-3hrs after my post workout meal)
1/2 cup cream of rice with 1 tbsp honey and banana

Would it be more beneficial to use my first serving before my pre workout meal or my intra shake?

Also, I was thinking of using the second serving before my post-post workout meal because I would already have some nutrient partitioning effects from my workout on my post workout meal.But if you guys feel it would be more beneficial before my post workout meal then please let me know.

Thanks for the help

John, any benefit of having an addition serving before a weekly cheat meal? I have one periodically as my last meal on my heavy leg day. Currently using two caps pre and two caps post

I just purchased partition MD and was wondering what you guys thought would be the best way to use it. I only eat carbs around my workout so I will show you what I do and see when you guys think i should utilize partition MD.

pre workout meal (1hr pre)
60G carb from oats

intra
60G carb from intra MD

post workout meal (30min after workout)
100G carb from cereal

post-post workout meal (about 2.5-3hrs after my post workout meal)
1/2 cup cream of rice with 1 tbsp honey and banana

Would it be more beneficial to use my first serving before my pre workout meal or my intra shake?

Also, I was thinking of using the second serving before my post-post workout meal because I would already have some nutrient partitioning effects from my workout on my post workout meal.But if you guys feel it would be more beneficial before my post workout meal then please let me know.

Thanks for the help

Bump for this question; my carb timing is setup the same way. I am not naturally lean and do tend to gain bodyfat when I add more carbs.

I was thinking 1 serving before my pre-workout carbs and 1 serving before my post-post workout meal (dinner) would be best to minimize fat gain.

I take my glucose disposal agents prior to my intra shake (when I'm doing an intra shake) as well as prior to my post workout meal.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

If training fasted, how would u take partition? Before WO with intra MD during?

If training fasted, how would u take partition? Before WO with intra MD during?

In locker room before workout starts.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

So 2 caps pre wo, would taking 2 post workout prior to pwo cardio be beneficial for fat loss then carb meal post cardio..

I may be mistaken but I think I remember meadows outlining how to use partition pre wo and post wo carbless for more fat loss? Again I could be mistaken lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear