over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

passing a drug screen (for gear)

TheBigAussie

Newbies
Hey everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knows anything about how to pass a drug test for steroids...I have heard theres a pill that holds the metabolites in your kidneys so its not excreted, but im not to sure if the source of this information was reliable and couldnt find anything online.... Im trying to get on with the fire department and some of they drug test for gear...do they test for gear in the fire departments in the usa?

No magic pill, lots of supposed tricks on the internet.

Last edited:
I have never heard about a fire department testing for steroids. You will most likely have to take a polygraph test though and they will ask you about illegal drug usage. I would be more worried about that more than anything.

Guys is this possible since these compounds convert or are active and similar to some illegal anabolics couldnt one find the prohormone/designer steroid that is the same as what you are taking and say hay this is what im doing its legal or just play dumb and say aaahhhh this is what I was taking I didnt know.

As an example we know any prohormone containing a 19Nor will show positive for deca

19Nor-3b-hydroxy-andrst-4-ene-17-one – This is a prohormone to deca, which many people believe helps relieve joint pain and increase overall health. This is not potent enough to take as a stand alone, but makes a great stack. – Converts to Nandrolone (deca)al?

We need someone who understands chemistry to sort this out Im just not smart enough lol

do they state anywhere what the drug test will consist of? In the states pre employment drug testing for Fire would be for recs, seven panel most likely, no polygraph for FD, may ask about past Hx during medical... there is no magic way to pass a UA, however it can be done :) Call and ask for clarification of what they test for, no reason they wouldn't tell you over the phone.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

One could hypothetically use Quick Fix Synthetic Urine if the test isn't monitored...

sent u a PM...

the ua is so far away in the process though,at least here in states... written exam, CPT physical agility test... wait then interview, wait then chief interview, wait then u have medical of they choose you... can be up to a year for the whole process

Last edited:
FDs don't test in the states, at least mine nor any surrounding depts do. It's to expensive.

Guys is this possible since these compounds convert or are active and similar to some illegal anabolics couldnt one find the prohormone/designer steroid that is the same as what you are taking and say hay this is what im doing its legal or just play dumb and say aaahhhh this is what I was taking I didnt know.

As an example we know any prohormone containing a 19Nor will show positive for deca

19Nor-3b-hydroxy-andrst-4-ene-17-one – This is a prohormone to deca, which many people believe helps relieve joint pain and increase overall health. This is not potent enough to take as a stand alone, but makes a great stack. – Converts to Nandrolone (deca)al?

We need someone who understands chemistry to sort this out Im just not smart enough lol

You could do that get a ph and play dumb, but they will launch an investigation. Basically the first thing there going to ask is proof of purchase. If you prove you bought it with in the time line your proposing your safe. If you didnt and say a friend gave it to you then you better come up with a full string of lies if they ask to speak with your friend and ask him where he got it. I have seen investigations take place its a nightmare if they really want to dig. Or you may get lucky and they wont question you.

Hey everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knows anything about how to pass a drug test for steroids...I have heard theres a pill that holds the metabolites in your kidneys so its not excreted, but im not to sure if the source of this information was reliable and couldnt find anything online.... Im trying to get on with the fire department and some of they drug test for gear...do they test for gear in the fire departments in the usa?

i recently posted some info about how to do this. there are ways. try searching

I have heard that some AFL players put bleach in their piss it was coming from a Dr on documentary program.

I have heard that some AFL players put bleach in their piss it was coming from a Dr on documentary program.

There was a thing that people were doing was putting a bottle of bleech in there belt line and putting a drop of it in there. or also dipping there hands in bleach and peeing on there finger into the bottle. Have no clue if it works but i have heard both.

do they state anywhere what the drug test will consist of? In the states pre employment drug testing for Fire would be for recs, seven panel most likely, no polygraph for FD, may ask about past Hx during medical... there is no magic way to pass a UA, however it can be done :) Call and ask for clarification of what they test for, no reason they wouldn't tell you over the phone.

Sorry Gabe, now a days most FDs as well as PDs do polygraphs. At least here in Texas. I tested for a couple cities a couple years ago. They test for recs. The poly just play stupid. I've got a few buddies that got scripts before they tested so they could cover their grounds, just in case.

Sorry Gabe, now a days most FDs as well as PDs do polygraphs. At least here in Texas. I tested for a couple cities a couple years ago. They test for recs. The poly just play stupid. I've got a few buddies that got scripts before they tested so they could cover their grounds, just in case.

Dead on. A lot of FD's do polygraph. You have to understand that for every FD job there are probably 500 applicants that are all well qualified from various states. You usually have to have some sort of in to separate your application from the rest. They also do a psych evaluation as well. At the minimum they will probably ask you if you have ever used hypodermic device to inject anything. Depending on the funding of the department they might do the steroid drug screen as well.

From what I have read all the little tricks (bleach, salt, and a few others) are all urban myths. I think most tests can detect any kind of external tampering. Now doing an "oil change" or taking some of the supplements that give you a window of being clean may work but do you really want to trust your future employment on that ? You could look into a whizzinator but just make sure if your a white guy you don't buy the black one or vice versa may raise an eyebrow or two.

They test for drugs not steroids that I know of.

But if I were you I'd be a little more worried about the polygraph. Im currently in the process and a little freaked out about the poly coming up...

Most to all tests, as stated, are for recs. the tests do not say the name of the drugs. For instance, you have a massive headache and have a pain killer left over from a year old script and you take it, it will show the compound of that pill and the compounds of every drug that has common similarity. It won't say positive for oxy, it will say positive on the test panel for its compounds.

You can risk the bleach and other compounds killer methods, but keep this in mind, criminals have been doing this for years and finding ways to beat the system for years, alot of companies, depending on the request from the employer test for things like that also. Bleach will kill everything, give false readings ect. So, now you look like your hiding something.

Like mentioned with deca and it's compounds. What are you taking? I know deca stays in your system for 18 months. Someone said do an oil change. But you also need to know if the FD will be doing random test through out employment also. A friend of mine showed gains as a Sheriff that they tested him and he got canned. You need to know these things before you destroy a dream career before it starts!

Good luck! And thanks for choosing a career in the line of saving lives!

The urinator... Have someone who isn't on AAS give you some clean urine and buy yourself this wonderful device. They also make one that looks like a penis, comes in a few different shades or color.

Attachments

• urinator.jpg
    urinator.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 285
Finasteride may help mask some steroids.

You could try reducing the excretion of metabolites via use of insulin or glycerol at the time of test, or use a diuretic to dilute the sample, but there's no sure fire way that guarantees you pass.

yeah your right, post 9/11 world we live in now.... do they do multi agency testing down there, one test multiple FDs? much simpler , one written and phys agility test for each agency...

thanks for the reminder that not 22 anymore :) ....

if you are prepared, mentally and physically for the process then it doesn't matter how many dudes taking the exam... I always in top 20 so even if 1000 guys/gals show up for the exam I was only concerned with 20 of them..

don't mess with additives/contaminants if you are concerned then stop using before UA you have adequate notice beforehand... second option is oil change/substitution.. never give a questionable urine sample for any circumstance buy the way since we are discussing the topic.. not providing a sample is better than a positive/dilute/adulterated any time any circumstance from court to job.. u can explain not being able to piss a lot easier than a positive for oxycodome or nandrolone....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner