over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

passing a drug screen (for gear)

Whizzinator

yeah your right, post 9/11 world we live in now.... do they do multi agency testing down there, one test multiple FDs? much simpler , one written and phys agility test for each agency...

thanks for the reminder that not 22 anymore :) ....

if you are prepared, mentally and physically for the process then it doesn't matter how many dudes taking the exam... I always in top 20 so even if 1000 guys/gals show up for the exam I was only concerned with 20 of them..

don't mess with additives/contaminants if you are concerned then stop using before UA you have adequate notice beforehand... second option is oil change/substitution.. never give a questionable urine sample for any circumstance buy the way since we are discussing the topic.. not providing a sample is better than a positive/dilute/adulterated any time any circumstance from court to job.. u can explain not being able to piss a lot easier than a positive for oxycodome or nandrolone....

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Gabe, out here it isnt multiple agency testings. We gotta do it again, and again, and again. It would be alot easier but everyone seems to hire randomly and in spurts.

Just use a friends clean piss. Everything else you're hearing about bleach, pills, etc. are all b/s.. I had to do a hair follicle test, and there were guys believe it or not, bleaching their hair with bleach, soap, shampoo, apple cider vinegar etc.. Guess what? They failed..

Just use a friends clean piss. Everything else you're hearing about bleach, pills, etc. are all b/s.. I had to do a hair follicle test, and there were guys believe it or not, bleaching their hair with bleach, soap, shampoo, apple cider vinegar etc.. Guess what? They failed..

Perfecto...I am sorry that I must disagree with you. First things, companies have been hit with privacy issues and therefore do not watch you pee in the cup. So they developed the strip! When you pee in the cup, the strip test the temp of your urine to make sure it is fresh. So using another's urine, bad choice. Second, what was said about bleach is not b/s, the problem with using bleach is that bleach is what medical institutes use because it kills everything! So if you use bleach, your killing enzymes that help the test read correctly.

The best possible way, next to stalking and wooing a lab tech to get answers, just flush your system. Do it between your cycles. But keep in mind...know your gear, know how long it stays in the system, and know if they do random tests, if so...better find gear that can't be detected!

And also, the reason your friends failed because the bleach and other items did not get to the folicals of the hair.

i dont know about fire department, but for the Aussie police force do test for steroids, its also done randomly and regularly, so it happens more then once

and dont listen to this idea for switching urines, or a plastic penis to squirt urine into a cup, they actually watch you take the piss (as in stare at your junk) coz they are aware of these methods of cheating, theres no privacy protection law for this test in aus, maybe in the states, but in aus they can stare at ur junk while you piss, you sign a consent form to allow them to do so, you dont sign, you dont get in, simple

however this is for the police force, im not sure about the fire department, i know theres no testing for anabolic steroids for the ambulance services though

Last edited:
Perfecto...I am sorry that I must disagree with you. First things, companies have been hit with privacy issues and therefore do not watch you pee in the cup. So they developed the strip! When you pee in the cup, the strip test the temp of your urine to make sure it is fresh. So using another's urine, bad choice. Second, what was said about bleach is not b/s, the problem with using bleach is that bleach is what medical institutes use because it kills everything! So if you use bleach, your killing enzymes that help the test read correctly.

The best possible way, next to stalking and wooing a lab tech to get answers, just flush your system. Do it between your cycles. But keep in mind...know your gear, know how long it stays in the system, and know if they do random tests, if so...better find gear that can't be detected!

Its ok to disagree, but you can use someone elses urine. I talked before about the hair follicle test, only reason our company decided to go that route, is because someone was caught with a device like the urinator. He had a bag of piss strapped to his leg with a wamer run with batteries. It keeps the urine at the correct temperature. So yeah you can use someone elses piss..

If the bleach theory works so well, why didnt it work for the hair follicle test? Bleach doesn't mask steroid use. If it did, all these NFL,Track&Field, and baseball stars would be passing and no one would fail..

I believe we have the same agreement on bleach...it does not work. The main importance here would be one question....would it be worth ruining a dream career to try and hide what's in your system rather let it cycle through clean?

There is risk of failing no matter what you try to use! Nothing beats a clean test like a clean system. Unless you know a person at the lab, you can never truly know what will be tested or their methods of testing! But, this is all IMO!

I believe we have the same agreement on bleach...it does not work. The main importance here would be one question....would it be worth ruining a dream career to try and hide what's in your system rather let it cycle through clean?

There is risk of failing no matter what you try to use! Nothing beats a clean test like a clean system. Unless you know a person at the lab, you can never truly know what will be tested or their methods of testing! But, this is all IMO!

But how many of us know someone in a lab? And would they ruin their career just to help out some pro athletes? Has it happened? Maybe.. But you are correct, nothing beats a clean test like a clean system..

When I got tested for an L.E related job, they told me that they can tell if something has been added to the urine sample (i.e; bleach, vinegar). A sample that has been diluted or in some way tampered with is just as bad as giving a positive sample. :naughty:

Result = Failed

When I got tested for an L.E related job, they told me that they can tell if something has been added to the urine sample (i.e; bleach, vinegar). A sample that has been diluted or in some way tampered with is just as bad as giving a positive sample. :naughty:

Result = Failed

It alters some of the compounds!

Result = Failed

I actually think its worse, because you tried to cover up..

There is a product called urine luck. (google it to get website), that is a synthetic urine. I heard works for masking other drugs, not steroids..

I actually think its worse, because you tried to cover up..

:yeahthat:

I agree. Once they catch you trying to cover up something, it makes them wonder if you are trying to hide anything else.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131