over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Passing a physical

mandalay

Registered
this is all what a friend emailed me, I do not take anything illegal:

New job is forcing me to have a physical to start new health insurance. I am knee deep in Test E and EQ. Blood pressure is fine, as is cholesterol. I am worried about hematocrit, ridiculous test levels, estrogen, etc.
I plan to cut the EQ now and drop test to 250mg per week. The physical is within two weeks most likely... so no way these esters will clear.. anything else I can do or just hope?

any help from people that have been through this would be great

this is all what a friend emailed me, I do not take anything illegal:

New job is forcing me to have a physical to start new health insurance. I am knee deep in Test E and EQ. Blood pressure is fine, as is cholesterol. I am worried about hematocrit, ridiculous test levels, estrogen, etc.
I plan to cut the EQ now and drop test to 250mg per week. The physical is within two weeks most likely... so no way these esters will clear.. anything else I can do or just hope?

any help from people that have been through this would be great

They wont run a blood test for testosterone levels. They will do a physical though that would include BP, a CBC, maybe a PSA level, liver enzymes maybe? Im just guessing on some of those, but there is noway they would test for steroids or even your testosterone levels.
If BP is fine and choleseterol is too then the only thing I would worry about would be the hematocrit/hemoglobin levels. If those are high now there really is nothing you can do to lower them in 2 weeks other than giving blood at a blood bank. Go somewhere asap and give your pint and that will bring it down some. Another good thing about giving the blood is that they will measure either your hematocrit or hemoglobin right there before they take your blood and that way youll know if its high. If it is too high they wont let you give though.:mad:
I would get off the EQ right away and cut down the test to just 200 mg/wk. Do that and give blood. YOu might go to give blood and find that your hematocrit is just fine, but its better safe than sorry.

the only place I have to give blood is at american red cross. I have given blood at a blood drive and don't recall an option to flag the blood not to be used after it has already been drawn....

the only place I have to give blood is at american red cross. I have given blood at a blood drive and don't recall an option to flag the blood not to be used after it has already been drawn....

they wil have you fill out a questionaire and one of the things that disqualifies you is having ever done steroids. They do that because of the danger of you getting hepatitis or aids by sharing needles! They think we are just stupid meatheads and share pins and shoot each other up in the locker room.
I havent seen a legitimate reason why the blood cant be used if youve been on AAS. To me the dose in the 1 pint would be so low that it wouldnt do a thing. I think they also may run it through some kind of process before its used too. I know they test for diseases.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131