over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

passing a TRT blood work?

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
if taking 100mg of test puts me in range that my doctor is happy with, will adding a dht compound like primo or dhb or masteron at 100-200mg alongside that further raise that test level?

It depends on what type of blood test that is used. But probably not from my experience. The blood test they use these days just looks for testosterone. But those other things can effect other markers which could get your Dr to wonder what was up.

if taking 100mg of test puts me in range that my doctor is happy with, will adding a dht compound like primo or dhb or masteron at 100-200mg alongside that further raise that test level?
It's possible that your Free Testosterone will come back elevated out of range from the addition of the primo and possibly the dhb... Your total Test shouldn't be affected at all unless your primo or dhb are or contain additional testosterone...

Your doctor tests just your testosterone levels? Mine does a full panel; lipids, liver, kidneys, etc. Your testosterone levels won’t be affected by the additional substances, but your other values will be adversely affected! It’s not worth it bro, go legit for your blood panel, then add in your other goodies.

Cage

Your doctor tests just your testosterone levels! Mine does a full panel; lipids, liver, kidneys, etc. Your testosterone levels won’t be affected by the additional substances, but your other values will be adversely affected! It’s not worth it bro, go legit for your blood panel, then add in your other goodies.

Listen to this guy. He nailed it.

It depends on what type of blood test that is used. But probably not from my experience. The blood test they use these days just looks for testosterone. But those other things can effect other markers which could get your Dr to wonder what was up.
hes just looking for testosterone and prolactin

Your doctor tests just your testosterone levels? Mine does a full panel; lipids, liver, kidneys, etc. Your testosterone levels won’t be affected by the additional substances, but your other values will be adversely affected! It’s not worth it bro, go legit for your blood panel, then add in your other goodies.

Cage
this time hes just looking for test levels as they have always been in range. he always does a full panel but this time its just test and prolactin as my primary reason for being reffered to him was a macroplatinoma causing high prolactin and low test. i have been on .5cabergoline for 8 years to keep it in range.

Do you have the time to buy a test off direct labs(or other site) and get a blood test a couple weeks before you go in?

this is exactly what is looking for .

1650125292096.png

every other lab work he does this with full panel lipids, liver cbc etc.

Do you have the time to buy a test off direct labs(or other site) and get a blood test a couple weeks before you go in?
I agree. It would be worth getting labs done before you go in. Direct is a good one

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws