over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Passing Another Drug test?

Its in house and luckily it isnt till this friday so ill have plenty of time to clear it out of my system it will be 5 days at that point. Ill test myself in a few days to see if it clears. I know walmart sells home test kits for drug screens that are legit.

Its in house and luckily it isnt till this friday so ill have plenty of time to clear it out of my system it will be 5 days at that point. Ill test myself in a few days to see if it clears. I know walmart sells home test kits for drug screens that are legit.

What about after if you get the job? You still gonna roll the dice on a bump now and then? Weed?

Good luck. Let us know but it sounds like you got yourself a new job. Congrats.

So I got a job offer with my local city local its been 4 months of crazyness back ground checks reference checks.

Recently just had a 3 hour long physical from head to toe that included a urine drug test and the only thing i had told them i was taking for shoulder pain when needed was telenol 3 with codeine but i had a DR Script for that and take my adderall for my ADHD which i have a script for to. But I passed there drug test everything was verified.

But now they email me today telling me for the final process of for employment is some I9 paper work and in house Drug test WTF>?>?>?>?>??>?>

And I did a few bumps of cocaine saturday and sunday And no i dont use cocaine alot only when offered for free which is rare. Bad Timing but who the fuck would of guess they would give another drug test wtf!!

The drug test is Wenesday If i stay clean will i pass? Or should I make up some lie and say I cant make it in and make up some excuse?

If u gonna try anything with a fake urine,just use somebody else's urine, who s clean of course...

I like how a thread on using marijuana as an ergogenic aid was locked up and now a thread about passing a drug test for coke is now three pages.

In house at the city but the info can't be passed on to other employers legally. On the other hand say he gets hired and gets popped randomly.. the city may or may not be able to disclose the reason for termination but I sure as shit wouldn't put that job on my resume!

There's no federal law that prevents employers from sharing your failed result. There may be state laws that apply to him though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's no federal law that prevents employers from sharing your failed result. There may be state laws that apply to him though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
at least they warn you...as a CO in TX, a computer runs randomly names and u can get tested 4 time in 1 week, and next 6 months not get tested at all....
oh and if u got RXed vicodin by ur dentist or xanax by a doctor last night and today you got tested and forgot to mention u were RXed something - u r in trouble ....fkn bureaucratic bs....

Last edited:
at least they warn you...as a CO in TX, a computer runs randomly names and u can get tested 4 time in 1 week, and next 6 months not get tested at all....
oh and if u got RXed vicodin by ur dentist or xanax by a doctor last night and today you got tested and forgot to mention u were RXed something - u r in trouble ....fkn bureaucratic bs....

Dam!

They test for just about everything to it sounds like.

I did some time and remember CO's walking through hella weed smoke in our mod during their pass through and always wondered the risk of exposure to them if any.

Last edited:
Dam!

They test for just about everything to it sounds like.

I did some time and remember CO's walking through hella weed smoke in our mod during their pass through and always wondered the risk of exposure to them if any.

...idk how if a Vicodin taken the night b4 would affect ur ability to do ur job, or xanax for insomnia, but those assholes want to know everything...they were checking ppl's fb profiles to see if you had convicted felons in ur friend's list, that you haven't mentioned about, just to hold it against you....a bunch of bs. their drug tests were done by LexisNexis and apparently their testing was pretty detailed....I left because of financial bs(no money) and 3 weeks late LexisNexis doc contacted me to tell me he found xanax in my blood.....I told him i dont work for the agency anymore and he can go F himself, and he said he ll still report me to the agency even that I LEFT ON MY OWN weeks ago.I was - whatever asshole...and i did have the RX from a doctor,I could clear myself , but I couldn't care less ....working for 30K a year at a 120'F weather (no AC inside - it was hotter than outside), so much time consuming I couldn't work on my school work and and living in the ddep Texas countryside....

Last edited:

It's strange how it works sometimes.
I work in the aviation industry and I'm in a testing pool/group. I haven't been picked in over 3 years. The 5 years prior to that I got picked twice a year on average.

At 5 days you're probably in the clear; especially if it was some dumpy blow, which it most likely was unless you're in Florida or something.

Soft is overrated. Shoulda rocked that shit up and threw it in a stem,

(Half-kidding)

...idk how if a Vicodin taken the night b4 would affect ur ability to do ur job, or xanax for insomnia, but those assholes want to know everything...they were checking ppl's fb profiles to see if you had convicted felons in ur friend's list, that you haven't mentioned about, just to hold it against you....a bunch of bs. their drug tests were done by LexisNexis and apparently their testing was pretty detailed....I left because of financial bs(no money) and 3 weeks late LexisNexis doc contacted me to tell me he found xanax in my blood.....I told him i dont work for the agency anymore and he can go F himself, and he said he ll still report me to the agency even that I LEFT ON MY OWN weeks ago.I was - whatever asshole...and i did have the RX from a doctor,I could clear myself , but I couldn't care less ....working for 30K a year at a 120'F weather (no AC inside - it was hotter than outside), so much time consuming I couldn't work on my school work and and living in the ddep Texas countryside....

Dam X, that's NUTS! That's a job that takes balls imo even to do for a short time without all the added bs! Wish I could have over heard that convo with that asshole doctor lol

The easiest thing to do is don't sniff a line of coke celebrating your new job after you just passed a drug test IMO

Just common sense would tell you that they drug test to hire you so there's a good chance your going to be drug tested randomly some time in the future, so me personally I wouldn't celebrating by using coke, " Hey Bro I just passed my drug test and got a new job let's sniff a line to celebrate " LMAO

Last edited:
Dam X, that's NUTS! That's a job that takes balls imo even to do for a short time without all the added bs! Wish I could have over heard that convo with that asshole doctor lol

City PD is same shit....u can take something but it has be RXed by the PD docs, and tests are so random u dont even know it...it s garbage..u ll be fine with RXed ambien or antidepressant. but they have to know about it...

Last edited:
imagine what s to be a law enforcement in Europe....to start with they are allowed to have facial hair - not just a stache - anything...they in many countries drugs like weed are legal, so u go on Mon for work they find weed in ur blood...what they gonna tell u? same thing if you drank beer on Fri night in Us and went to work on Mon morning...!

Like I said in my earlier post that was deleted;

America has become a police state.

99 times out of 100 any drug test result would have absolutely nothing to do with the job they're testing for. And it doesn't happen in just about any other developed country to the degree it does here (or any country at all, developed or not, for that matter).

imagine what s to be a law enforcement in Europe....to start with they are allowed to have facial hair - not just a stache - anything...they in many countries drugs like weed are legal, so u go on Mon for work they find weed in ur blood...what they gonna tell u? same thing if you drank beer on Fri night in Us and went to work on Mon morning...!

I'm in Sweden and it's my understanding that law enforcement here, police officers, are not tested at all, their union is against it. Because it's a violation of personal integrity or some shit. They can only test a cop if there is a specific suspicion of drug use. What this means is that cops can juice and drug then
go bust a guy on the street for having big traps indicative of steroid use, or a druggie on the street. :rolleyes:

I'm in Sweden and it's my understanding that law enforcement here, police officers, are not tested at all, their union is against it. Because it's a violation of personal integrity or some shit. They can only test a cop if there is a specific suspicion of drug use. What this means is that cops can juice and drug then
go bust a guy on the street for having big traps indicative of steroid use, or a druggie on the street. :rolleyes:

most "unions" are like this.....

its a bitch to get in...jumping through all their hoops...

but once you are paying union dues.....its pretty much OPEN SEASON
on whatever the fuck you want to do.....as long as peoples safety is not
involved....which means no violence....

UAW....one of the biggest unions....if not THE biggest is just like this....

union lawyers are real hellcats....

:cool:

just looked it up....UAW is top 10....TEACHERS union is actually the biggest.
which is a surprise to me....

maybe Maldorf can chime in on it....

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws