over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Passing Another Drug test?

hugostiglitz87

Registered
So I got a job offer with my local city local its been 4 months of crazyness back ground checks reference checks.

Recently just had a 3 hour long physical from head to toe that included a urine drug test and the only thing i had told them i was taking for shoulder pain when needed was telenol 3 with codeine but i had a DR Script for that and take my adderall for my ADHD which i have a script for to. But I passed there drug test everything was verified.

But now they email me today telling me for the final process of for employment is some I9 paper work and in house Drug test WTF>?>?>?>?>??>?>

And I did a few bumps of cocaine saturday and sunday And no i dont use cocaine alot only when offered for free which is rare. Bad Timing but who the fuck would of guess they would give another drug test wtf!!

The drug test is Wenesday If i stay clean will i pass? Or should I make up some lie and say I cant make it in and make up some excuse?

Last edited:
lmao

that last test is to catch retards like you who think they are in the clear and celebrate with an 8 ball.

I wish you luck, and I hope the drug clears by the time of the test... but it will most likely not, especially if you consumed it with alcohol, and especially because you had repeated bouts.

and I wouldn't recommend trying to dodge the test, that's like seeing a police checkpoint up ahead and pulling a U-turn to avoid it.

So I got a job offer with my local city local its been 4 months of crazyness back ground checks reference checks.

Recently just had a 3 hour long physical from head to toe that included a urine drug test and the only thing i had told them i was taking for shoulder pain when needed was telenol 3 with codeine but i had a DR Script for that and take my adderall for my ADHD which i have a script for to. But I passed there drug test everything was verified.

But now they email me today telling me for the final process of for employment is some I9 paper work and in house Drug test WTF>?>?>?>?>??>?>

And I did a few bumps of cocaine saturday and sunday And no i dont use cocaine alot only when offered for free which is rare. Bad Timing but who the fuck would of guess they would give another drug test wtf!!

The drug test is Wenesday If i stay clean will i pass? Or should I make up some lie and say I cant make it in and make up some excuse?
For what it's worth if it's urine I hear there is a drink you can buy to drink before that helps and you should pee in the beaker toward the end as it has less bad stuff. I also hear that exercise and plenty of water can help (sweat it out). This was true of Mdma anyhow. Good luck geezer

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

lmao

that last test is to catch retards like you who think they are in the clear and celebrate with an 8 ball.

I wish you luck, and I hope the drug clears by the time of the test... but it will most likely not, especially if you consumed it with alcohol, and especially because you had repeated bouts.

and I wouldn't recommend trying to dodge the test, that's like seeing a police checkpoint up ahead and pulling a U-turn to avoid it.

LOL retard or not man doesnt help me one but thank you for commenting like always :) Who the fuck does 2 drug test most employers would only do one if that... I here cocaine is in your system for 2-4 days im hoping ill be ok i didnt use alot.

LOL retard or not man doesnt help me one but thank you for commenting like always :) Who the fuck does 2 drug test most employers would only do one if that... I here cocaine is in your system for 2-4 days im hoping ill be ok i didnt use alot.

a firm a friend applied to had 4 rounds of interviews... for one job.

society has changed, at least here in the US.

what r u trying to pass again? the coke? Lasix before the drug test helps with tons of water and vit B complex to give coloration. Not sure what the dosage but a bit higher than normal RX dose. I used furantril ( european version of lasix or something like that)at 120mg 1 hr b4 test, and the night before that was drinking a shit load of water. diuretics been used to dilute urine and pass doping tests for a long time in sports till got banned. I ve seen alot of potheads trying to pass a test for weed in the military one week after discontinued - with aspirin and gallons of water all throughout the night etc... some passed, some failed.

what r u trying to pass again? the coke? Lasix before the drug test helps with tons of water and vit B complex to give coloration. Not sure what the dosage but a bit higher than normal RX dose. I used furantril ( european version of lasix or something like that)at 120mg 1 hr b4 test, and the night before that was drinking a shit load of water. diuretics been used to dilute urine and pass doping tests for a long time in sports till got banned. I ve seen alot of potheads trying to pass a test for weed in the military one week after discontinued - with aspirin and gallons of water all throughout the night etc... some passed, some failed.

Did a few bumps of cocaine back 2 back nites have 72 hours to get it out my system

Forget it, good luck

If u only did couple lines u will b good it will b out in less than 72 hours drink water depends what type of drug test it is if its s dip stick u are good and if they send it to the lab possibility might detect some but even then u should b good u dont have a tolerance drink some apple cider vinegar shit is disgusting take like 3 shkts of it and drink water u will b fine im a ex junky scumbag i dont live my life like tgat anymore cause i have mids to provide for anyway u will b fine

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

There is tons more info online than asking here.

Basically if it's a piss test you take a diuretic and drink a shit load of water. Then your pee is diluted. But coke is not in your system long at all.

You can buy drug tests for pot at the drug store but I'm not sure about coke. It's worth a look to buy them and test yourself at home to give you peace of mind.

Pepsi would have been a much better choice than coke I'm thinkin'......good luck with that....

Just hope its not a hair sample this time.....

:eek:

72 hours for less then one gram. Your fine for your test

72 hours for less then one gram. Your fine for your test

Maybe, but guys like him don't have common sense. Most jobs can test you randomly anytime. Sooner or later, he will get popped. I know one thing for sure, I would not want a guy taking coke on my job.

Bro I take drug test all the time at my state job due to holding a CDL. The guys at work that get high on coke say that it usually depends on how much how often. When our state test for coke they go down to . 000001 which is like a minuscule amount if found. Don't dodge the test. Drink lots of water to piss a lot my friend but u r short on time now. Good luck my friend

Given the length of the background and thoroughness, I'm going to guess you applied to be a police officer, not just city security.
Regardless you should be fine. Drink lots of water, do some cardio and make sure you pee 2-3 before the test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity