over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Passing Polygraph Test...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: IMO

xcelbeyond said:

Since we're the minority, if we don't show, the show still goes on. Now the competitors in the show are another thing. You can sure tell those that are natural and those that are enhanced (to a strong degree). The majority of competitors are probably natural - they just aren't the ones placing the better part of the time.

xcel
exactly what i see too. there are a fair amount of natural boys competing, which is awesome, but there are definately those others competing in the same contests that are using, if i do compete it wont be a natural. thanks xcel and phil

HEY

I've heard from Dave Palumbo that taking valium should help to to pass a polygraph test, is this true and at what dosages and when. This would be my first contest, it's may 29th. I was running sust, deca, dbol but I'm going to drop the deca and I'm almost done w/ the dbol. I've been on since jan. 5th and will be off as of the 13th of may.

YOU ARE TAKING ALL OF THIS SHIT FOR A NATURAL SHOW? JUST GET OFF DUDE, THAT IS INSANE.........DO A REAL SHOW

I've heard from Dave Palumbo that taking valium should help to to pass a polygraph test, is this true and at what dosages and when. This would be my first contest, it's may 29th. I was running sust, deca, dbol but I'm going to drop the deca and I'm almost done w/ the dbol. I've been on since jan. 5th and will be off as of the 13th of may.

Is this for real??? Did you pull this off? Oh......boy.....

I hope you decide not to do the show. Leave the naturals alone if you are using drugs. I can't stand people like you! If you do it I hope you get caught. I've worked 27 years to get a Pro Card why not put in some time and do it the right way.

I hope you decide not to do the show. Leave the naturals alone if you are using drugs. I can't stand people like you! If you do it I hope you get caught. I've worked 27 years to get a Pro Card why not put in some time and do it the right way.

You saying that those of us who choose to use drugs are not doing it "the right way"? Look around at the board you are on....Like Phil said...not many people are fans in natural bodybuilding. NPC and IFBB is where its at, and i dont think we will see the day a natural wins an NPC National show or places top 5 in an IFBB show. Skip Lacour won the Team U overall twice...and i think BARELY made the cut at USA's....

You are one of the VERY few naturals that doesnt look like just any other guy with great genetics or that we can find 100 guys you will see at the beach every day....

Polygraphs are bullshit at these shows. I actually was totally nat back in 03 and did a natty show with polygraph. It was a joke. They ask "have you ever done any anabolic steroids, illegal diurects or growth hormone. So that leaves
androgeic steriods,clen,t3,dnp,pro-hormoes,usnic acid,igf,mgf,all peptides,etc.. up for grabs. Guys had abscess's and fresh injection marks in their shoulders,arms,etc.. 3cc and slin pins were in the trashcan when I was pissing. total bullshit.

On a side note, I have two bro's who are cops who used major aas and sold it and past their lie detector tests with flying colors, so im really skeptical about them.

You saying that those of us who choose to use drugs are not doing it "the right way"? Look around at the board you are on....Like Phil said...not many people are fans in natural bodybuilding. NPC and IFBB is where its at, and i dont think we will see the day a natural wins an NPC National show or places top 5 in an IFBB show. Skip Lacour won the Team U overall twice...and i think BARELY made the cut at USA's....

You are one of the VERY few naturals that doesnt look like just any other guy with great genetics or that we can find 100 guys you will see at the beach every day....

I have a buddy who knows Skip pretty well, and lets just say, I dont classify him as natural. Nor is Jeff Willet.

wow, phil...like i said...you really entertain me!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok phil, since you had to dig 4 YEARS back i will HONOR you with a reply. the only shows around here at the time were natural shows. xcel even backed me up on that. furthermore i did not do the show.

im glad you had so much time to look back through all my posts to find something on me...by the way...i hope you learned something in the process.

congrats on wasting time you could have spent with your wife or newborn baby to search the posts of some guy you will never even meet in real life and try to find trash on him. this is what you come up with??? you're even more pathetic than i thought.

somebody please lock this thread

Chris is saying if your going to use drugs dont do a NATURAL show.

I am going to back Chris here. He is not saying anything about enhanced BBers or the federations that do not test. He IS saying that if you are using physique enhancing drugs and are jumping into matural shows he has no respect for you!! I feel exactly the same. We all choose our path in this game, no one held a gun to your head, or mine, and made you poke in that first pin! Your choice. I have all the respect in the world for natural athletes like Chris and others. These guys and gals work their asses off to achieve what they have. To use AAS of any knd, peptides, gh or any of the substances on their banned list and go into a natural show is wrong, plain and simple. Nothing and I mean nothing in my eyes or out of their mouths could justify this. No excuses, no reasons. Now No disrespect here Chris, but if you line Chris up with guys from the enhanced classes you will see a clear difference in size. Chris nails his condition with precision and looks better than some of the enhanced guys, but there is a big difference in the overall look. Chris is a real credit to this sport we call body building and I am damn glad he is on this board. I think he deserves a bit more respect!

ok phil, since you had to dig A FEW MONTHS back i will HONOR you with a reply. the only shows around here at the time were natural shows. ......AND I WILL TAKE AS MANY DRUGS AS IT TAKES TO WIN THESE NATURAL SHOWS............... xcel even backed me up on that. furthermore i did not even place in this show......... SO I NEED THE DRUGS!

im glad you had so much time to look back through all my posts to find something on me...by the way...i hope you learned something in the process.

congrats on wasting time you could have spent with your wife or newborn baby to search the posts of some guy you will never even meet in real life and try to find trash on him. this is what you come up with??? you're even more pathetic than i thought........ ANY ONE ON HERE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET ANADROL?

Wowwwwwwwww....ok, sorry, I had no idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws