over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

patchy bald spots?!

oilyboy

Newbies
has anyone experienced this ? crazy cause i havent even been taking much gear..just small doses with occasional blast and cruise. i shaved my head and on top of my head there are patchy bald spots...im still pretty young to...20-30 yrs old....

been using lipogaine to see if it helps...anyone experienced this? what did you do to reverse it?

It's more than likely alopecia; I experienced this when my uncle was on his death bed - doc said stress can bring it on - prescribed me some oil shit that I had to use, hair grew back in the spot but now my forehead is racing to the back of my head :(

If you keep shaving your head you don't have to worry , plus you save money on hair cuts

You're the guy who also had insane scalp acne on your head...obviously the worst side effects of gear affect your head man.

I shed when OFF and shed like crazy when ON...gear has significantly spead up MPB in my case. It's still nothing insanely noticeable as I have very thick hair, but it's something that I'm super self-conscious about :p

I had that happen about 15 years ago, and the hair never grew back.

It's more than likely alopecia; I experienced this when my uncle was on his death bed - doc said stress can bring it on - prescribed me some oil shit that I had to use, hair grew back in the spot but now my forehead is racing to the back of my head :(

yeah i researched and it is alopecia. i have been using lipogaine daily, if that doesnt work then i gotta go to the doctor.

and yes gear affects my head the most i guess....barely any acne anywhere else :s

My friend got this from tren. He also had pimples that were causing it. It went away when he was off.

that oil thing could be lipogaine which is what im using now. ps guys i really believe this happened when i was on 400 deca and test. i came off deca and the acne has cleared up....hoping the 2-3 bald spots would grow some hair back!

Try nizerol to maybe clean out the oil and crap from the acne, my layman's guess is maybe acne is blocking the follicle. It could take a while to grow back, maybe you have to wait for the new hair cycle. This is pure layman's speculation on my part

My friend has patches for a while with like hard bumps under his scalp. It went away with time

Last edited:
OP we need a little bit more information to help you out. You said the patchy bald spots are on the top of your head, are they located in the same area next to each other or vastly spread out on your head?

Normal male pattern baldness usually starts either at the crown of the head or at the hairline on the forehead. In both places the balding usually spreads from the same location.

If it is patchy and separate locations this is most likely due to stress or some type of autoimmune alopecia disease. You can google image search "auotimmune alopecia" and see some pictures.

Do you itch? It could be ringworm. It definitely has the ability to cause small bald spots on your head and itchiness.

yep infection maybe

i shave it with a 2 clip......like jason huh. its not like skin bald :(

Its Alopecia areata

Alopecia areata

Had it off and on for 3 years when i was early 20's. The cortisone foam is the best medication. They gave me cortisone shots in the scalp as well. Never gives me problems at all now and hasn't for 7 years.

Try nizerol to maybe clean out the oil and crap from the acne, my layman's guess is maybe acne is blocking the follicle. It could take a while to grow back, maybe you have to wait for the new hair cycle. This is pure layman's speculation on my part

My friend has patches for a while with like hard bumps under his scalp. It went away with time

its actually a hard layer over it to. like the smal bald spots isnt smooth its like a raised tough skin.....kinda hard to explain.

^no......the 3 spots are just spread on top of my head...not forehead or the circular middle part. im hoping it goes away with time....cant even go anywhere feeling embarassed

What it sounds like is your getting cystic acne/boils on your head. Those usually form scar tissue and when you have scars/ scar tissue the hair usually dosent grow back there.

You should really go to the dermatologist. They usually prescribe and antibiotic and it clears your acne up. I mean why have it that bad when you can go the doctors. If not you can always get stuff online as well.

its actually a hard layer over it to. like the smal bald spots isnt smooth its like a raised tough skin.....kinda hard to explain.

^no......the 3 spots are just spread on top of my head...not forehead or the circular middle part. im hoping it goes away with time....cant even go anywhere feeling embarassed

Alopecia would b a smooth spot, def go see a derm and get it checked out man

has anyone experienced this ? crazy cause i havent even been taking much gear..just small doses with occasional blast and cruise. i shaved my head and on top of my head there are patchy bald spots...im still pretty young to...20-30 yrs old....

been using lipogaine to see if it helps...anyone experienced this? what did you do to reverse it?

Are your family genetics prone to baldness??

Are your family genetics prone to baldness??

dad just has the round bald spot in the middle. moms side has full head of hair. i will get checked out by the derm. it definately feels like scar tissue....if all else fails, i can just grow back my hair on top and it wont be noticable... other than that it kinda is now with a shaved head

I think it will go away with time. My freinds went away after a while of being off.

Does any one know where to buy nizerol 2 percent with out a script.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131