Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
**broken link removed**

I totally agree.. this is BullShit....:confused:

So at least we are not the only country (USA) with a bunch of imbeciles running things.
5 tabs?!? :mad: :eek:

Jeez

Somebody was pretty pissed about something to rack him up over that. - CH

wtf????????

hey i agree with that, no Soldier should take enhancement drugs, I mean jeeze, they're ONLY fighting for their country. i mean, heck, i see alot of fat cops, i think the men and women that put their lives on the line in the military, should just go with what god gave them and get fat.

I don't agree with the military having to do physical training either, i mean come on, why do we need our soldiers to be in shape anyway?

:rolleyes:

JW

At least it was only a $500 fine. Thats about what it would be in north america too. It is rediculous especially knowing that the guy was a good citizen and helped in the community. Who cares if he wants to fine tune his physique. Its really no ones business.

I can't see why they would make AAS illegal and on the same level as some recreational drugs. The people that use AAS are not out to get high or for a good time. Serious effort has to be put in to making AAS usefull. This guy is a prime example. He just wanted to improve himself so he could advance in the military. Whats so wrong about that??

Macdaddy

Frustration

The frustrating part is we as a country strive to place the latest and greates weapons in our souldiers hands to gain the upper hand. I was in the military and I know how programmed you can get to accel and win at any cost. I for one have no problem with the guys who are protecting my way of life getting a little geared up to kick some A**. I feal like paying for the guys fines or something.

I know are laws are set in place for a reason and without a doubt I love my country but sometimes yo0u just got to let shit slide.

C-Dub

5 tabs of d-bol huh?? Hey you can go fight and die for your country but when you get cuaght with tabs that will make you a better soldier fuck off, This is sad Fuck You. Oh and better yet I just read an article in esquire how the gov is wanting to give our soldiers drugs to keep them awake. So soldiers can take illegal drugs that are giving to them, but can't take ones they find themselve!! This is shit

What a load of crap ! If I was going to fight for my country I would won't every help possible, don't the want the best troops in there. 5 tabs I could moan on all day about this arghhhhhhhh

We should just do away with uneducated people. Stuff like this makes me boil!

Its kinda fucked when the US Air Force requires pilots to take amphetamines to stay awake while they're flying, yet they come down on you for gear.

Yes if you fight for your country I think that should give you the right to so whatever you want to yourself whether it be taking yourself out or shooting up with a 23 gauge

Ignorance lives on

The problem with this whole issue is that it continues to be driven by politics and the hysteria of the "soccer-mom" mentality; Couple that with a total misunderstanding of what is bodybuilding (including the bodybuilder) and the pharmacology of AS. I have met doctors, and educated people in Europe, and a few here in the States that are sickened by the ignorance surrounding AS. They are nearly unanimous that to speak against the present hysteria would mean their professional destruction. Politicians are hypocrites that pander to the "squeaky wheels". Until there are a few good people that are willing to debate this beyond our forums, and in the public view, we will continue to suffer the wrath of ignorant driven policies and laws.

These stories continue to make me fume.

That's a messed up story and makes me sick to think about what would happen here.

---semper slide---

Yikes. I guess the fine would have been $1000 if he had ten tabs.

I looked at the other headlines and saw the silicon death article- nobody told this guy it'ssilicone , not silicon:
**broken link removed**

:eek:

A very expensive tabs !!!!!!
I think soldiers and cops have to be big and strong, i now a lot of cops in miami taking as and they compete too, or dont you see the size of special forces souldiers ????
What about Coleman?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity