over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Patrick Arnold and 7 Keto

aphextwin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am a firm believer in Patrick Arnold's products. He claims that 7 Keto Dhea is not real bio-available. I wanted to see if any of you guys ever tried or heard of this product:

It is called 7-Spray and is by his benchmark company, Prototype Nutrition.

Product information

**broken link removed**

Anafit (AF Store) has had a 7-kto topical spray for over 5 years now. They are a sponsor here. Yes, it works much better in a topical solution.

Although, their board seems to be having some problems, not sure what is going on, as i've not been able to log on the past 3-4 days now:confused:

BMJ

There is another board and most people on there swear up and down that oral DHEA sucks and topical is the only way for your body to use it effectively. Maybe Emeric or another expert can clear this up.

I am a firm believer in Patrick Arnold's products. He claims that 7 Keto Dhea is not real bio-available. I wanted to see if any of you guys ever tried or heard of this product:

It is called 7-Spray and is by his benchmark company, Prototype Nutrition.

In my opinion if your adrenal cortex out put is normal than no reason to take any DHEA or 7Kato DHEA. Is like trying to fix somthing is not broken.

Well

Well 7 keto has been studied exclusively and there are studies that show it offers fatloss...obvously while dieting.

There is another board and most people on there swear up and down that oral DHEA sucks and topical is the only way for your body to use it effectively. Maybe Emeric or another expert can clear this up.

Dhea is only efficient if you are deficient in it. Dhea is hormonal and 7 Keto is not. There is a difference.

Well 7 keto has been studied exclusively and there are studies that show it offers fatloss...obvously while dieting.

Well, exercise and diet is the best for fatloss, is any study to show that people taking only 7 kito with out diet and exercise lost fat?

I highly doubt it. As you know there is no such thing as a magic pill. If there was, I would bottle it up and sell it....I would be beyond wealthy.

Nothing beats Lifting, diet and cardio...there are NO short cuts, but you know that better then anyone.

In my opinion if your adrenal cortex out put is normal than no reason to take any DHEA or 7Kato DHEA. Is like trying to fix somthing is not broken.

Out of curiosity how would someone go about having their adrenals cortex checked?

Blood work? Saliva?

Out of curiosity how would someone go about having their adrenals cortex checked?

Blood work? Saliva?

I prefer blood, but the saliva is good way to test also.

Studies

7 Keto Studies...

7alpha- and 7beta-hydroxy-epiandrosterone as subst... [J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2007 Jun-Jul] - PubMed result

Dehydroepiandrosterone metabolites and their inter... [Drug Metabol Drug Interact. 2006] - PubMed result

Inter-conversion of 7alpha- and 7beta-hydroxy-dehy... [J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2006] - PubMed result

[Effects of 7-oxo-DHEA treatment on the immunoreac... [Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2003] - PubMed result

Relationship of dehydroepiandrosterone and its 7-h... [Clin Chem Lab Med. 2003] - PubMed result

Effects of transdermal application of 7-oxo-DHEA o... [Physiol Res. 2001] - PubMed result

7-Hydroxydehydroepiandrosterone--a natural antiglu... [Physiol Res. 2000] - PubMed result

The effects of the ergosteroid 7-oxo-dehydroepiand... [Arch Biochem Biophys. 1997] - PubMed result

Ergosteroids: induction of thermogenic enzymes in ... [Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1995] - PubMed result

androlean by Primodrial just came out
claim to be very revolutionary and will change supplements forever

it has a test converting form od dhea which i believe is 5-dhea and it has 7 keto in a new delivery method claiming 25x better absorption than capsules

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws