advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Patrick Schwarzenegger's genetics courtesy of Arnold (Pix)

That kid looks like a Kennedy. In fact, he looks a heck of a lot like fat, drunken, former senator "Teddy Kennedy". Lol. Ah, the unfortunate genetic shuffle!

It's funny how the genes travel down the family tree! Patrick won the genetic lottery while his brother got the "left over crap", to quote Danny Devito from "Twins".

Not really seeing much here. At 18 I was significantly larger with similar definition, without AAS and limited training. And let's be honest, I'm far from the genetic cream of the crop. There were many athletes I had been around who were vastly improved upon even that.

No knock on him though, at least he's got some motivation to do something positive. The brother looks like a sad mess, that can only be blamed on ignorant parenting.

I don't think it's parenting at all. If you look at the kid's legs, they look exactly like Ted Kenedy's. The kid has got the shit genetics from him:

maria-shriver-300.jpg
fat-ted-kennedy-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
i wonder how buff his ilegitimate half spanish son is. any one have pics of him? lolz

He looks exactly like Arnold and seems very stocky

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Out of the three sons, he looks to have the best potential to become a pro bodybuilder.

Sorry mate, but I disagree that the older brother is knocking down ass simply because of fame and money. Sure, they help, but he also got the looks. Chunky will probably get hot asses, too, but most likely from having money. The poor kid isn't bad looking, but he's borderline obese and he probably has shit confidence along with it because of it.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I have better genetics, at least look wise, compared to the kid, and I'm no Brad Pitt by a long shot.

borderline obese? he is definitely obese.

the son has been in movies. arnold probably doesn't want the kid on dialysis by the time he's thirty so taking it easy with the gear

Hell Arnold is healthy and he is damn near 70.... I did not say go hard on any gear now was referring to taking advantage of daddies knowledge and a nutrition protocol.

Hell Arnold is healthy and he is damn near 70.... I did not say go hard on any gear now was referring to taking advantage of daddies knowledge and a nutrition protocol.

I looked him up on wiki and found these quotes of his:
"I take steroids because they help me an extra 5 percent. Women take the (contraception) pill. They are somewhat similar. I do it under a doctor's supervision. (1974)
Yes I have used them, but no, they didn't make me what I am. Anabolic steroids were helpful to me in maintaining muscle size while on a strict diet in preparation for a contest. (1977)
I don't worry about it, because I never took an overdosage. (1987)
In those days you didn't have to deal with the black market. You could go to your physician and just say, 'Listen, I want to gain some weight, and I want to take something.' Then the physician would say, 'Do it six weeks before competition, then it will be safe.' And that's what you would do. The dosage that was taken then versus taken now is not even 10 percent. It's probably 5 percent. (1992)
I used steroids. It was a risky thing to do, but I have no regrets. It was what I had to do to compete. The danger with steroids is overusage. I only did it before a difficult competition – for two months, but not for a period of time that could harm me. And then afterward, it was over. I would stop. I have no health problems, no kidney damage or anything like that from using them. (1996)"

What he says makes sense as I have several pictures of him in various books and magazines that show him looking like an average athlete, not even big. I was shocked when I saw those pictures back in high school but now they make sense. I couldn't understand how his size and looks could change so fast. It really does seem like he only used the steroids for a short time.

Now I do know he needed a heart valve replacement, think it was aortic but not sure, but that could be just purely genetic. I know of no other ailments that have gone public. Of course his use back then is very different as much more mild that even some of the average gym rats today.

lol, I know what you said. I wasn't calling you out on it, but I always heard that arnold is on dialysis. is there any truth to that?

Maybe it's because I'm in my late 40's...but I want to bang Maria Shriver.

Maybe it's because I'm in my late 40's...but I want to bang Maria Shriver.

Man, I don't know. At times her face is rather skeletal because the girl must never eat. She looks like the Crypt Keeper from HBO's Tales From the Crypt.

Attachments

• hB9B93CE1.jpg
    hB9B93CE1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 717
Man, I don't know. At times her face is rather skeletal because the girl must never eat. She looks like the Crypt Keeper from HBO's Tales From the Crypt.

Yeah, but there are other photos where she looks like an older Natalie Morales.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear