advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Patrick Schwarzenegger's genetics courtesy of Arnold (Pix)

why the fuck would these kids risk their health doing bodybuilding shows when they are young, wealthy and could enjoy life till they die ???

Arnie is gonna give em a proper dose just for the looks... aaoooo it's fantastic !

I never said it had to be competitive bodybuilding, but considering one is enormous and it isnt muscle he is doing probably zero physical work.

The model in college is at least utilizing his father's charisma (modelling) but je could at least look like he lifts weights. Dad was driven to succeed hence why he eft europe and came here. And his knowledge in bodybuilding could help even a natty. Hell i learned volumes from my father and he wasnt an Olympian.

Throw them boys under a bar and let the iron teach them what we all learned - hard work, perseverence, and respect. I see that in neither of them, actions or appearance. They are justHiltons with a different name.

Not even Cankles more like hoover bag legs lol

What's hoover bag? U mean those bags for vacuum cleaner? lol

Thats sad, the kid has valgus knees. Deconditioned as a child... Never would have expected that from this family.

You can't blame that crap on Arnold!

That kid looks like a Kennedy. In fact, he looks a heck of a lot like fat, drunken, former senator "Teddy Kennedy". Lol. Ah, the unfortunate genetic shuffle!

Arnolds other not so genetically gifted spawn

maria-shriver-300.jpg

LOL hes cultivating mass haha

Not really seeing much here. At 18 I was significantly larger with similar definition, without AAS and limited training. And let's be honest, I'm far from the genetic cream of the crop. There were many athletes I had been around who were vastly improved upon even that.

No knock on him though, at least he's got some motivation to do something positive. The brother looks like a sad mess, that can only be blamed on ignorant parenting.

leave the fat kid alone, we all have genetics, ours gave us the ability and interest to find ourselves to a site like this......this kid doesn't have that. Maybe he's got something besides cankles that we don't have too. Stop being shallow.

I have absolutely no use for Arnold, I realize what he has done for the sport, but he just never struck me as a caring about bodybuilding and it's fans as much as he cared about himself. In his first video he is smoking weed after he won the Olympia with 2 other competitors wearing a shirt saying Arnold is número UNO. 1980 was a joke, he wasn't even close, go back and look at the line up. Sergio amongst a few others far more advanced than him. Now he complains bodybuilders are TOO big. One last rant, if you have met him recently he looks straight out of a wax museum. He has almost turned to a joke in my personal opinion. Just my opinion, please feel free to respond, but I will not respond back. This is just one irrelevant opinion from an old bodybuilder.

i wonder how buff his ilegitimate half spanish son is. any one have pics of him? lolz

why the fuck would these kids risk their health doing bodybuilding shows when they are young, wealthy and could enjoy life till they die ???
The same can be said about his current lifestyle. Why would he treat his body that way when he has so much to live for.
Whatever problems he's dealing with he's obviously taking it out on food.

If I was Arnolds son and had the knowledge available and the resources I would look frigging amazing as a kid....I would want to fall in my fathers shoes sort of and maybe build a incredible physique then focus on a acting career.

Arnolds other not so genetically gifted spawn

maria-shriver-300.jpg

Damn, I feel sorry for this kid. He's got the crap genes from Ted Kenedy, as someone already mentioned.

**broken link removed**
maria-shriver-300.jpg

This reminds me of that Arnold's film, Twins:

Twins-1988.-010.jpg

If I was Arnolds son and had the knowledge available and the resources I would look frigging amazing as a kid....I would want to fall in my fathers shoes sort of and maybe build a incredible physique then focus on a acting career.

the son has been in movies. arnold probably doesn't want the kid on dialysis by the time he's thirty so taking it easy with the gear

What makes the older brother have awesome genetics - based on what can be seen?

And if hes knocking down ass its his fame and money nothing more. Chunk will probably even knock it down, in betweem truffle shuffles that is.

Both are a waste of the knowledge and ability their father had. Thats a lotat anyones disposal

Sorry mate, but I disagree that the older brother is knocking down ass simply because of fame and money. Sure, they help, but he also got the looks. Chunky will probably get hot asses, too, but most likely from having money. The poor kid isn't bad looking, but he's borderline obese and he probably has shit confidence along with it because of it.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I have better genetics, at least look wise, compared to the kid, and I'm no Brad Pitt by a long shot.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws