over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Paul borresen theory

The purpose of a cycle is to put on NEW muscle, not regain your old muscle & add a ton of water. Paul's cycles are silly, in that they put on a ton of water & fat & heavily tax the body, due to the extreme dosages. Using Casey as a study is irrelevant, since all he was doing was regaining his old muscle. People who believe in the mega dose quick cycle theory are just in denial & thinking wishfully. Again, the body cannot put on that much NEW muscle, that quickly.

Qwert said:
The purpose of a cycle is to put on NEW muscle, not regain your old muscle & add a ton of water. Paul's cycles are silly, in that they put on a ton of water & fat & heavily tax the body, due to the extreme dosages. Using Casey as a study is irrelevant, since all he was doing was regaining his old muscle. People who believe in the mega dose quick cycle theory are just in denial & thinking wishfully. Again, the body cannot put on that much NEW muscle, that quickly.

So what you are saying is that high dose short term steroid cycles increase bodyfat? You said "Again, the body cannot put on that much NEW muscle, that quickly" Again, I ask why?

Magnum said:
So what you are saying is that high dose short term steroid cycles increase bodyfat? You said "Again, the body cannot put on that much NEW muscle, that quickly" Again, I ask why?

That much AAS dramatically increases your estrogen level, thus adding on fat & water easily. Now, if you actually think a person can gain 20-40lbs of NEW muscle with a cycle like this, then be my guest. Try it out. Once you do, you will be very disappointed with the END results. It's easy to gain weight. It's very hard to gain pure muscle. Especially without a ton of water & fat along the way.

Qwert said:
That much AAS dramatically increases your estrogen level, thus adding on fat & water easily. Now, if you actually think a person can gain 20-40lbs of NEW muscle with a cycle like this, then be my guest. Try it out. Once you do, you will be very disappointed with the END results. It's easy to gain weight. It's very hard to gain pure muscle. Especially without a ton of water & fat along the way.

So how high is will a person's estrogen levels be? Higher than his test levels? How high do they need to be to increase fat and not muscle? Everything that you state so far is based on nothing, but your opinion. I have seen some pretty amazing short term muscle growth in my day so I know it is possible. No one here has any clue as to how much muscle a person can gain in a short amount of time.

You might say it was fat and water, but I have seen guys gain similar amounts of muscle and with no fat. So, this might lead you to believe it was water. Well, if it was it certainly wasn't subQ water weight. I'm sure it was some water because muscle is mostly fluid to begin with. This would apply to anyone whether they gained it over 30 days or 90 days.

Magnum said:
So how high is will a person's estrogen levels be? Higher than his test levels? How high do they need to be to increase fat and not muscle? Everything that you state so far is based on nothing, but your opinion. I have seen some pretty amazing short term muscle growth in my day so I know it is possible. No one here has any clue as to how much muscle a person can gain in a short amount of time.

You might say it was fat and water, but I have seen guys gain similar amounts of muscle and with no fat. So, this might lead you to believe it was water. Well, if it was it certainly wasn't subQ water weight. I'm sure it was some water because muscle is mostly fluid to begin with. This would apply to anyone whether they gained it over 30 days or 90 days.

If you think an experienced BB who's maxed out can gain 10+ lbs of lean muscle in 30 days & keep it once he goes off the mega doses, you're insane &/or desperate to believe in fairy tails. However, if a person has lost a lot of mass, ie "Casey scenarios", then sure, they can gain 20lbs in 30 days on a lot less of a dosage than Paul reccomended. However, this isn't NEW muscle. The key here is to keep progressing forward & gain NEW muscle. Not a ton of water & fat. You cannot gain 20lbs of NEW muscle in 30 days regardless of the dosage if you're an experience BB.

Qwert said:
If you think an experienced BB who's maxed out can gain 10+ lbs of lean muscle in 30 days & keep it once he goes off the mega doses, you're insane &/or desperate to believe in fairy tails. However, if a person has lost a lot of mass, ie "Casey scenarios", then sure, they can gain 20lbs in 30 days on a lot less of a dosage than Paul reccomended. However, this isn't NEW muscle. The key here is to keep progressing forward & gain NEW muscle. Not a ton of water & fat. You cannot gain 20lbs of NEW muscle in 30 days regardless of the dosage if you're an experience BB.

I have been called insane at times. :eek: Who said anything about keeping gains once you come off???? Anything that you gain while on you lose eventually once you stop using steroids, regardless of the PTC.

You keep saying that it is impossible, but you have no proof. You are the one making the assumption bro so it is up to you to back it up. Preferabley with more than because I said so.

So far you have been unable to answer any of my questions regarding your opinions.

Magnum said:
I have been called insane at times. :eek: Who said anything about keeping gains once you come off???? Anything that you gain while on you lose eventually once you stop using steroids, regardless of the PTC.

You keep saying that it is impossible, but you have no proof. You are the one making the assumption bro so it is up to you to back it up. Preferabley with more than because I said so.

So far you have been unable to answer any of my questions regarding your opinions.

DUDE, show me an experience BB who gained 20+ lbs of NEW muscle in 30 days. Not 20lbs of muscle/water/fat. I can gain 50lbs in 30 days. Will it all be NEW muscle? Nope!!!! Gaining weight is very easy. Go on a humalog/butter/potato diet & you'll put on some scarey 'mass'. Add some salt to the 'stack" you'll gain even more. If it's 'weight' that you want, then Paul's theory is brilliant. If it's quality mass you're after, I'd say look elsewhere.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws