over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Paul Borresen

yannyboy

Newbies
Does anybody know where I could get hold of any of the books from the guru of short steroid cycles, Paul Borresen? Cheers.

Have you done a search here? I know people put up some of his interviews.
Dude was nutz.

Basicaly BLAST your ass off for 2 weeks on high doses of long acting androgens.

Then blast your ass off on heavy anabolics for 2 weeks

then blast short ester androgens for another 2 weeks.

THEN take 3 weeks off. Use DNP to cleanse your AR sites. And some slin.

Then repeat.

Thats what I got out of it anyways..

BE SAFE!

I know someone that did this. He blew out like a balloon. It worked he got huge but you couldn't see his face he retained so much water retention.

I have 1 of his books i could propably scan it and convert in to pdf file.
g

That would be great if you could do that. I could put a bit of money in your paypal account if you have one.
I know his cycles are a bit crazy but I wouldn't jump in with the dosages he suggested straight away, I was going to see if the principle of a 4 week cycle could work. I will be starting a 4 week cycle on Monday and I will run a log as well.

I am British and know first hand about this man. Messed up and blamed accused everyone else. His books are stupid and badly written. Heclaimed he only did short infrequent cycles but he only had 3 weeks off between cycles.
He also advised 21 day sust cycles

Does anybody know where I could get hold of any of the books from the guru of short steroid cycles, Paul Borresen? Cheers.

Yanny, I don't know your stats or previous experience with supps. You may already know this? Paul Borresen's, "stacks" just aren't necessary for growth. Some of them boarder on the insane. This is the thing that the BIG BOYZ are always reminding everyone. "Small steps", "get the most from each level". Borresen's is literally bombing cycles. There are experts in this forum that can direct you with safe solid muscle growth.

Good luck with your safe gains!

I have the "building the perfect beast" book which is supposed to be a toned down version of Borresen's cycles. Maybe I will try a few of those.
My history of AAS's is I have used them for about 12 months but the last 7 months has been constant blast/cruise. I have made constant gains but I thought about mixing it up abit.

Yanny, I don't know your stats or previous experience with supps. You may already know this? Paul Borresen's, "stacks" just aren't necessary for growth. Some of them boarder on the insane. This is the thing that the BIG BOYZ are always reminding everyone. "Small steps", "get the most from each level". Borresen's is literally bombing cycles. There are experts in this forum that can direct you with safe solid muscle growth.

Good luck with your safe gains!

I read Paul's books back in the day, I used to receive the biohazard news letter when he worked with those guys and the amounts he recommends are way too high, however the logic he uses makes sense, I still use his short cycle methods, but I adjust the doses to keep them safe. You can get his books in the UK, here is some contacts:
[email protected] , or Biohazard Forums - Powered by vBulletin, hopefully they're still around, God bless you .

Last edited:
I had his stack book...he was nuts...although I can not disagree with the shotgun method(at much safer dosages ofcourse)

Seems by the replies that the methods were right but the dosages far too high.

he often tried to link himself with dorian and others yet i thik its fair to say they gave him a wide birth.

Seems by the replies that the methods were right but the dosages far too high.

I had a couple of his books (The Stacks book & the Anabolic advantage book)
But most of his cycles were not super-high dosed. He typically recommended 1mg/kg/day for 4 wks, then you'd taper the dose over 3 wks (25% per wk or so), then 3 wks off with a little "pct" of hcg, clomid, nolva, maybe some slin & GH.
I tried a couple of cycles like this & it worked good for the 1st 4 wks, I wouldn't gain anything the 3 wks of tapering and would pretty much lose all the gains in the 3 "off" wks!:(

p.s.- he also had a unique way of calculating the actual "daily" dose of any given roid (moslty the injectables). For instance, say you were using Deca & Test E as your injectables, Deca is supposed to last roughly 15 days, Test E roughly 12 days (not sure exactly)...so you would take the dose of deca and divide it by 15, same thing for the test e, divide it by the number if days it would last. But he would say that deca took 6 days to reach your blood stream and be active so you had to take that into consideration also...it just seemed to complicated to me!:confused:

Last edited:
Anyone got a pdf copy of his books or a short list of some cycles he recommended?

Obviously no one should really take those amounts. But he has wrote some interesting articles. You could apply similar methods with much lower amounts... only for experienced users though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131