Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
9291d1021172695-paul-dillett-ay_cutler_paul_dillet_01s.jpg

Yeah Jay wasn't at his peak size, but goddamn! :eek:

9291d1021172695-paul-dillett-ay_cutler_paul_dillet_01s.jpg

Yeah Jay wasn't at his peak size, but goddamn! :eek:

The angle is also misleading in many ways. But sure he was truly a freak. He is one guy I look at and think pure genetics and I bet things come so much easier than they do for most. He is the type of guy to come off and he shrinks but still looks ok. Then within 2 weeks of being on he has inflated with veins popping out all over just training normally and eating ok.

Dillet is about 6'8 in that pic

edit: he's probably standing on something lolz

Last edited:
I love seeing pictures of bodybuilders from the 90s early 2k.

Met-rx was actually not that bad then. Nice photo.

Last edited:
Although Dillett was a monster, photo angle is what's making him dwarf Jay IMO

I remember watching some of Dillett's training videos. Always seemed like he was daydreaming while doing his sets hahaha

Jay has that face of guys in the GYM when they see someone who is built better walk in :D

Umm Jay do you even lift???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is saying in his head- ??

A- where is my shirt
B- this Mutha Fugga
C I'm taking double my dose as soon as I get home.

Jay has that face of guys in the GYM when they see someone who is built better walk in :D

Exactly what i was thinking. Lol

His figgin arms are massive. His forearms look as big as jays arms.

Last edited:
I once saw Elvia roll into a nightclub with this same wardrobe: leather suspenders and dark shades. He left that night with 3 hot women, an albino midget. :headbang:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    208 KB · Views: 4,534
The guy was a fucking dinosaur....take it from a guy who saw him more than a few times in the mid to late 90's....to this day I remember saying "WTF!" when seeing him every time. There are big boys and thick MF's but then there are guys that kind of bend the laws or reality and Dillet was one of those guys. Here he is standing in the background in the same pics and you can see how wide the guy was.

He was ridiculously wide across the shoulders yet he had bad posture and walked with a slouch but if he ever stood upright, it was so wide you just shook your head. I remember sitting right behind him at the LA championships one time and i wasnt even watching the show because (he was in tanktop) i kept staring at the tiny size of his wrist going into this club of a forearm going into this 24 inch arm with the thought "how the hell is that humanly possible?"....it didnt even look right. I cannot think of too many pro's I havent seen/met/am acquaintances/or friends with but to this day Ronnie Coleman for just sheer freak size and Dillet for having body proportions that didnt look physically possible were beyond impressive.

I thank Dillet for showing me right in my face what a 6'1" PRO bodybuilder is supposed to look like and why I needed to shut down the stupid pipedream and get back to deductive reasoning/seriousness and reality.....and thats what i did....seeing him shocked me into "ok there is nothing and i mean nothing in this world i can do to turn into that.....so i need to put my nose to the grindstone and work hard at things I can actually control!

There was an Ironman Pro contest i went to with Imabadman in the 90's and when Dillet came out everyone kind of gasped. And then he went up from a normal stance into the precontest arms out stance and you could hear everyone in the audience say "holy shit....are you kidding me with this"...it truly looked like he lifted 200lbs of muscle mass upwards into position over his waist.....ridonkulous

Attachments

• 1048623179525-1.jpg
    1048623179525-1.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 798
  • jc11np7-1.jpg
    jc11np7-1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 745
Although Dillett was a monster, photo angle is what's making him dwarf Jay IMO

Yes, the angle is misleading, but Dillett was much much bigger than Jay ever got. He was bigger than Dorian.

Nasser_El_Sonbaty_390.jpg

3Tm6K.jpg

Take from that infamous off season posing down from the 90's, with Dorian, Dillett, etc... The only guy as big as Dillett was Victor Richards, albeit much shorter.

Found it:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTPBuo4Sd48"]Dorian Yates and Victor richards Posedown 1994 - YouTube[/ame]

BTW, any of you remember an issue of M&F with this picture of Dillett inside?

**broken link removed**

I think it was a whole set at the beach or something. In the interview, he says he only trains with moderate weights. That was 1990 or 1991 I believe. I was like WTF...

moderate for him, sure.

it's all relative

He came to Portland in the early nineties and stayed a few weeks giving seminars at local gyms. I watched him train multiple body parts during that time and he kept his reps around 15. It was like he was just trying to get a monster pump and exhaust the muscle. He flexed a lot and squeezed the muscle the last few reps contracting hard. I kept on asking myself is this really how you got this enormous? So I ask him... he said he was a "true bodybuilder" never trained heavy just feels the muscle work. He was very articulate and explained in detail his theory on how muscle grows...... I tried his approach for quite awhile and realized just like DC said above in so many words that bodybuilding for me was nothing more than a hobby!

Dillet is a freaks freak!

In the pic he has a much better and closer angle than Jay, but Dillet pretty much dwarfed anyone. Dude didn't even have to train hard and could attain so much mass. Very interested what that diet was like lol.. Cheetos and kool aid possibly??

Yes, the angle is misleading, but Dillett was much much bigger than Jay ever got. He was bigger than Dorian.

Nasser_El_Sonbaty_390.jpg

Priest is like "you fuckin serious m8?"

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner