over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Paul Saladio

And don’t we all go low carb dieting for months on end how come that didn’t cure type 2 don’t we all eat perfectly clean diets don’t we all do cardio ?

very interested in the cure the magic cure I don’t know about that modern medicine is some evil that is made to not only allow people to live longer but that some magic diet cures it

Diabetes isn’t something that just came around when McDonald’s opened it’s been around in the 1800s it’s been around since man women walked the earth

can diet help absolutely what micronutrients aren’t important ?

but to think it’s a modern day problem is incorrect and to believe diet causes it

that’s incorrect information on your behalf

Some Google search simple easy why does nobody use it these days ?

everyone thinks they are a expert these days eh.

The first known mention of diabetes symptoms was in 1552 B.C., when Hesy-Ra, an Egyptian physician, documented frequent urination as a symptom of a mysterious disease that also caused emaciation. Also around this time, ancient healers noted that ants seemed to be attracted to the urine of people who had this disease

Type 2 diabetes is a diet induced disease and completely reversible. Didnt you say that you were already diabetic and choosing to medicate yourself instead of simply altering your diet to fix it? That's enormously foolish and your judgment is already suspect.

Type 2 diabetes is a diet induced disease and completely reversible. Didnt you say that you were already diabetic and choosing to medicate yourself instead of simply altering your diet to fix it? That's enormously foolish and your judgment is already suspect.
Where do you read it’s completely reversible diet only controls blood sugar it doesn’t reverse the pancreas to function at 100 percent like a normal person with no beta cell death. Explain ?

I’m eating 700g carbs with blood sugars 5.2 2 hours after a meal upon waken 4.2 absolutely normal perfect actually

Your response is an ignorant one. It is COMPLETELY reversible.
Can you read I’m asking you a simple question how do you fix a pancreas that’s damaged by diet induced that you’ve said to a healthy normal function

It's not damaged genius. Type 2 is insulin resistance. The pancreas is producing too much because your tolerance to insulin is too high from over production and increased frequency. Decreasing meal frequency to and limiting carbs fixes it. Wow!

It's not damaged genius. Type 2 is insulin resistance. The pancreas is producing too much because your tolerance to insulin is too high from over production and increased frequency. Decreasing meal frequency to and limiting carbs fixes it. Wow!
Wrong dumb ass every time your insulin levels are high you cause beta cell death

yes diet will prevent increased spikes but it still doesn’t function normally like how yours responds to food

so medication allows me to live a somewhat normal life and whatever damage is done can’t be fixed or reversed

Keep justifying your type 2 diabetes which is totally curable. See where that gets you. They can put "dumbass" on your tombstone.lmao

Keep justifying your type 2 diabetes which is totally curable. See where that gets you. They can put "dumbass" on your tombstone.lmao
But I’m controlling it on high carbs why hell would I starve myself or for that matter eat a horrible disgusting low carb diet when I can control it with A metformin some other medication or B insulin

then enjoy food.

going low carb like I stated didn’t solve it long term only medication did that.

Yet all the fat fuckers and uneducated can live on there low carb veggie diet while I enjoy my good food and life with perfectly normal blood sugar levels medicated properly.

You are not controlling shit on high carbs my man. Ive had people that had type 2 diabetes for decades reverse it. Ive personally seen it done on my advice on more than a few occasions. You are justifying your shitty diet.

You are not controlling shit on high carbs my man. Ive had people that had type 2 diabetes for decades reverse it. Ive personally seen it done on my advice on more than a few occasions. You are justifying your shitty diet.
My diet is perfection gluten free plenty green veggies meat. Green tea etc.

I don’t eat junk I just enjoy my carbs oh cream of rice yummy

Hey its your life, do what you want. Even if it is stupid.

Hey its your life, do what you want. Even if it is stupid.
But if it’s controlled with metformin how am I stupid eating cream of rice gluten free pasta foods I love I don’t get it I’m consuming foods I enjoy and normal blood sugars yet I’m stupid what ?

Your thinking is flawed. You will always be diabetic with that attitude. Doctors treat the disease not the person. After metformin stops working you will graduate to insulin and more insulin. It's sad to watch when its totally curable. People either don't know how or refuse to change their lifestyle like you. You can cure it in a matter of weeks. It's pathetic.

Your thinking is flawed. You will always be diabetic with that attitude. Doctors treat the disease not the person. After metformin stops working you will graduate to insulin and more insulin. It's sad to watch when its totally curable. People either don't know how or refuse to change their lifestyle like you. You can cure it in a matter of weeks. It's pathetic.
Yes correct medication allows it I’m agreeing on that

But My whole point is I did low carbs 50-100 for months and it didn’t cure me and anyone that thinks are cured one carb meal your blood sugar is high again just one meal?? But that’s months without it

that’s no cure
Medication is no cure but if it allows someone to consume foods live a somewhat normal life that’s more a cure than anything.

Ask yourself this how come you can eat pizza and junk let’s say for example because shit food is packed with sugars fats then test blood sugar and be 6.1 yet a diabetic 1-2 lada etc on no medication will be 12

that’s a impaired pancreas no matter what kind of diet you go on

so your saying if I go back on 50gram of carbs a day no medication in 12 weeks I will be cured for life and can have a cheat meal and be normal like you ?

You're an addict. Its curable and completely reversible. Enough said. If I can't convince you no one can. But type 2 diabetes is a diet induced disease and you sound like a fat ass that can't give up their 700 carbs everyday. If you want to play the victim and make yourself helpless against it, that's your decision.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear