over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Paul Saladio

And yes I agree with Layne, as long as your in a calorie deficit you will not get stuff like diabetes and other related health problems, but in a free for all eating society where food is around every corner you can not rely on a large population to control their calories and make good food choices but if the quality of food is high the over consumption becomes a lot more difficult. Over eating on lean protein sources, yams and fruit is a fuck ton more difficult than overeating on the McDonald's menu 😑

You're in Kentucky, so you know that some of the healthiest people around are folks that grew up on farms; they killed, ate and processed their own food. And I'm talking savory stuff, homemade sausage, bacon and dairy products. Barring non diet related health conditions, they outlive and outwork their peers who subsist on processed garbage. When you eat whole, close to the earth foods and combine it with lots of physical activity, you're gonna be hard pressed to find yourself in bad health

You're in Kentucky, so you know that some of the healthiest people around are folks that grew up on farms; they killed, ate and processed their own food. And I'm talking savory stuff, homemade sausage, bacon and dairy products. Barring non diet related health conditions, they outlive and outwork their peers who subsist on processed garbage. When you eat whole, close to the earth foods and combine it with lots of physical activity, you're gonna be hard pressed to find yourself in bad health

Oh God you've never been to kentucky

I think it is the optimum human diet. Optimum for bodybuilding? No. But for health and longevity and even performance? You bet. I follow Dr. Shawn Baker on Instagram and many other groups on Facebook. It is something I strive for and very gradually work towards as my diet slowly becomes more and more animal based. I still indulge, here and there so I'm not strict carnivore, but it is an excellent diet, especially for cutting. Obviously tolerances vary with other foods, especially veggies, but given any health issues whether mental or physical, i think this diet would be the best place to start to alleviate symptoms. People still come forward everyday on Baker's profile thanking him for promoting the diet that cured their autoimmune diseases, crohns, ibs, depression, RA, psoriasis, etc, you name it. It only serves to show how about 90% of most diseases are actually diet related. I will definitely continue to establish the diet more and more as I get older.

Hey dude, I'm curious what an average day looks like for you, macro wise? I'm making a transition out of strict carnivore; this week, coconut oil and avocado oil take the place of animal fats and low carb berries are being added. Last week, I added bell peppers and mushrooms. So far, so good, although I did figure out that bell peppers make me a little farty.

Love the diet, but again, the constant cravings aren't sustainable, for me. I dunno what the issue is, but my 'regular' keto doesn't have carb cravings nearly this bad. I'm never not hungry, and when I do eat, I can eat pounds of meat, eggs, bacon, sausage, you name it, and I'm up looking for more as soon as I'm done.

I'm not looking to dissuade anyone from trying it, however. In fact, I would encourage others to.

Oh God you've never been to kentucky

Lol only superficially, really...

When I would go to visit my relatives in Southern Missouri, I'd pass through Paducah. I kinda took it for them to have a similar lifestyle as my relatives who grew up in the Ozarks. Guess I'm wrong? 😂

Lmao ain't it the truth. Honestly love a lot about the diet, but even after weeks of acclimation, I can eat five pounds of fuckin steak and still be ravenous for EVERYTHING ELSE that isn't a piece of meat. This is all despite my fat remaining high and other variables remaining in place. I know what fat adaptation is and know if I'm in or not. On other keto diets, my hunger and cravings calm fairly quickly. Fun stuff but could inhale about five buttered ribeyes back to back but would give the world for a fuckin mushroom or piece of fruit

Yeah, it’s odd craving something like steamed carrots as if it’s carrot cake.

Yeah, it’s odd craving something like steamed carrots as if it’s carrot cake.

For instance, after dinner, my pre bed meal was either cottage cheese or Greek yogurt with some berries. I'd fall asleep right after and would be good to go. Staying carnivore, I could finish dinner, eat a tub of cottage cheese, and be nowhere near satisfied. I might doze off a couple hours, but I'm ravenous for more food when I wake up and usually end up cooking a half dozen eggs or more in coconut oil and more cheese. I still seem to be getting leaner, but damn, the cravings for me are worse than a higher carb diet. The irony is that if I go just simply lower carb, under 100g or so a day, eventually I get to the point where I don't crave at all and daily caloric intake is much lower

Don't you love it? Love when I bring in something like whole eggs and some fat fuck makes a point to tell you that eggs are bad for you. Meanwhile, they're on their sixth donut by 10am.

And if YOU have the balls to be seen with a donut, you'll hear about it all day from folks who literally eat nothing but fast food. Then my fat ass boss will practically make you feel guilty for not eating all the shit food he brought in, but if he sees you partaking, you'll never hear the end of it.

Yes, yes and yes.

I’ve worked where I am for a few years so people are used to how I eat by now, but every time a new person starts it’s always the questions like “why do you eat that everyday? Isn’t that too much meat? Do you ever eat pizza?” Etc etc

Yes, yes and yes.

I’ve worked where I am for a few years so people are used to how I eat by now, but every time a new person starts it’s always the questions like “why do you eat that everyday? Isn’t that too much meat? Do you ever eat pizza?” Etc etc

I remember eating chicken breast, some eggs and avocado.

"Why don't you just eat normally?"

😳

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws