over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Paul Walker Died !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let all the prayers go out to his family and friends, very sad.

Officers on the scene said he was apparently driving fast and furious.

Zing!

I knew that someone was gonna say that cause i thought that myself.

RIP Paul Walker

he wasn't driving... he was a passenger... he was leaving his own charity event... the driver lost control and the car wrapped around a tree and blew up... this is what i heard..

He had a friend driving his Porsche GT during the charity event...

Very sorry to hear this tragic news....R.I.P.

So I guess it is true after all. Very sad. As much as anything I'll remember him for being in that show where they tagged and released great white sharks. Seemed like a good dude. :(

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

RIP
Some guys need to grow up with the cute jokes when there is a tragedy,whether he or she is a actor athlete or just one of us common joes .

Many will say, "Why do you care about a celeb dying that you dont even know," but Paul seemed like a good guy on and off camera. I'll admit that I use to think he was a horrible and cheesy actor, but as the years went on he got much better and really seem to become "Brian O'conner." He got really big into cars, opened up his own performance car shop, was a brown belt in Gracie BJJ, and donated graciously to several charities. Besides his death in general, my heart hurts for his 15 year old daughter that he leaves behind. I just pray that his family can find peace with his passing and may God be with him and his family.

My prayers and condolences go out to both their families. (the driver and Mr Walker)
After I heard the news one of the things that kept coming at me was the
"fiery crash":(
Can the coroner find out if it was the initial collision that ended their lives or the fire? I'm asking because one of my biggest fear is to die in a fire or drowning.

Many will say, "Why do you care about a celeb dying that you dont even know," but Paul seemed like a good guy on and off camera. I'll admit that I use to think he was a horrible and cheesy actor, but as the years went on he got much better and really seem to become "Brian O'conner." He got really big into cars, opened up his own performance car shop, was a brown belt in Gracie BJJ, and donated graciously to several charities. Besides his death in general, my heart hurts for his 15 year old daughter that he leaves behind. I just pray that his family can find peace with his passing and may God be with him and his family.

Let's just say that he was not Kanye west or Kim Kardashian. He was a well liked celebrity. NOT that I wish that type of ending on ANYONE.

Let's just say that he was not Kanye west or Kim Kardashian. He was a well liked celebrity. NOT that I wish that type of ending on ANYONE.

I completely understand what you're saying and I completely agree. You never hear his name except during movie promotions. No scandals or bullshit. Died WAY too young.

My prayers and condolences go out to both their families. (the driver and Mr Walker)
After I heard the news one of the things that kept coming at me was the
"fiery crash":(
Can the coroner find out if it was the initial collision that ended their lives or the fire? I'm asking because one of my biggest fear is to die in a fire or drowning.

Not to be too graffic, but the bodies will be too badly burned to determine anything. But from my understanding the car hit the pole on the passenger side and immediately blew up so it sounds like he was killed Immediately.

Not to be too graffic, but the bodies will be too badly burned to determine anything. But from my understanding the car hit the pole on the passenger side and immediately blew up so it sounds like he was killed Immediately.

I hope you are correct

One of the few celebrities that used his influence to try and make a positive difference. RIP.

unlike some celebrities, he seemed very nice.
lots of donations to charities too.
R.I.P

Why was the driver driving way too fast?

Have you guys seen the car photos after the crash, The car is jammed... looks like a very fast speed crash, and it wasn't on a freeway either

Its accidents like this that make me try to remember to enjoy life everyday and not walk around with a chip on my shoulder or grudge against anyone. I always apologize and makeup quickly when fighting or arguing with someone even if Im not in the wrong. Lifes too short and you just never know. Be happy and enjoy the time you have. RIP Paul Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member