over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Paying for professional services- your opinion

I am guessing you wanted some magical info but all you got was sound dietary advice. I think certain people shouldn't hire coaches cos no one will ever be right. I could be wrong with you cos I don't know the situation but for many that is the way it goes.

Currently I'm 25 and I have been training with weights since age 16. Although I started off weight training to improve a sport I played, like many, I became more interested in the weight training than the actual sport I was trying to improve upon. For the past 4 years I have been "serious" about training, eating, and supplementing like a bodybuilder. I have made good gains, going from 170lbs- 250lbs in this time, with a decent bodyfat percentage of 10%.
Im wondering if at this point it would be beneficial to hire a professional traininer/nutritionist such as Hany Rambod or George F. (for example). I feel like I have plateaued and maybe I have achieved all I can 'on my own'. My view is, I can keep spending money on gear and supplements etc. or I can back off those for a while and save up some money to pay for the services of a top trainer. My friend has Don Long as a trainer and another friend of mine hired Hany. Both said they have helped them add at least 10 solid lbs. I also know for sure that Hany and George both give AAS advice, which would make it even more worth it.

From what I have heard if I could hire anyone it would be Scott Stevenson (homonunculus). Check him out. He posts on here.

OK guys, I have gotten enough opinion on whether or not I should hire a coach for an off-season and pre-contest.

on to more exciting conversation..... how much would it cost to hire a stripper at my party? lol

Better Party!

Prostitutes paid in advance makes for a much BETTER PARTY!!!!

John Meadows. If nothing else join his website. Lots of info and training vivds

John Meadows. If nothing else join his website. Lots of info and training vivds

I concur. Kyle Witherspoon is also someone,I trust, I will be using him for prep.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I hired Alex for my last prep. He got me 3rd place in heavyweights, i wasnt expecting to place at the big show like that. im more than happy.
Alex is very good with the supplements and diet. He was with me all the way till the show. Well worth the money.

I wasn't a fan of shelby or alex. Shelby was lazy, and his excuse for a diet plan to follow was 3 numbers, Ex: 50/20/20 (pro/fats/carbs). That's it. I'd send an e-mail with pictures and that's all I'd get back.

LOL what are you expecting? You hire a nutritional coach, and he tells you what to eat, what els do you want?
Shelbys give the answers you need. He´s not a friend, he is your coach.
Maybe he´s answers is short, but it´s just the right information you need and from my experience he always answer what you ask him.

Hiring someone for both nutrition and training has the possibility of bringing you to a new level and breaking a plateau. Most likely they will be having you do something different than what you are doing now, which can be the change your body needs to step it up. Personally I'm saving up to hire John Meadows for training and Shelby Starnes for nutrition. Both know what the fuck they are doing and have clients that rave about how wonderful they are. Just my .2

Currently I'm 25 and I have been training with weights since age 16. Although I started off weight training to improve a sport I played, like many, I became more interested in the weight training than the actual sport I was trying to improve upon. For the past 4 years I have been "serious" about training, eating, and supplementing like a bodybuilder. I have made good gains, going from 170lbs- 250lbs in this time, with a decent bodyfat percentage of 10%.
Im wondering if at this point it would be beneficial to hire a professional traininer/nutritionist such as Hany Rambod or George F. (for example). I feel like I have plateaued and maybe I have achieved all I can 'on my own'. My view is, I can keep spending money on gear and supplements etc. or I can back off those for a while and save up some money to pay for the services of a top trainer. My friend has Don Long as a trainer and another friend of mine hired Hany. Both said they have helped them add at least 10 solid lbs. I also know for sure that Hany and George both give AAS advice, which would make it even more worth it.

Personally I would never get a trainer unless I needed AAS advice, and there are people on this forum who could give you the same feedback and cost you a hell of a lot less. But thats just my own opinion.

I have worked with Shelby a few different times and he was GREAT! He responded to any email/question I sent him and was also very thorough laying out a diet and cardio! I would highly reccomend him for any pre-contest/offseason nutrition.

I am in no way dogging on trainers/professional training/nutrition service providers. There are a lot of great people here that do that.

However, we have pretty much unlimited resources to discover all the information you need to achieve your goals.

Read, experiment, find what works, then repeat.

Right. Well first you wanna make sure she's a woman... most will show you up front.

After that it's really all location... wait...

Ah man it's not about hookers.

My bad.

Every time I read this on thinking you're considering paying for sex too funny

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I think one of the beat reasons to have someone on your team is to have a second set of eyes. You may think you look great, but you may not e seeing the whole package. Sometimes that coach is there just for the mental stability we all need in this sport.

I give macronutrient amounts and then a list of acceptable foods so you can build the meals how you like, rather than having to eat some boring menu that I come up with that you may or may not like.
You came to me at 5 weeks out because you didn't like working with Alex (I'm pretty sure you said he never changed your diet at all).

In 5 weeks we improved your conditioning considerably, and we extensively covered cardio and supplementation as well.

You also never voiced any concerns to me about the plan - if you weren't happy, why didn't you discuss it with me, rather than saying all I do is give you 3 numbers? I have many emails between us supporting quite the opposite.

I guess I'm just confused - I've had friends of yours contact me telling me how impressed they were with the changes I made with you in those handful of weeks.

Eagerly waiting for that guys response...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131