over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pbl bust

That sucks. I was hoping this was pretty much over.

Far from over I can assure you! This shit is going to get deeper before the flood waters begin to recede.

someone shoot me please.

Just so tired of hearing about it that is all... no harm meant

Just so tired of hearing about it that is all... no harm meant

I can understand where you are coming from. I wish we didn't have to hear it at all. I will not get into who it is, but I had a friend that was one of the ones busted. I mean I knew he "used", but didn't know he was in it that far. And his operation really wasn't that big compared to some of the others.

I just hate it for anyone and their families involved in this "witchhunt".

woa guys ez on her, i think she is saying that she wishes that it would end so nobody else has to go to jail correct me if i am wrong

This realy is information that concerns the brothers and sisters in OUR community. If your family has a problem it is much more healthy to get it out in the open and disscuss it in a proper way. These are are friends and family being affected and what better place to discuss what is happening in our lives than here.

Might i ask....

What IDIOT would sit in there 300k house.... MAKE and DISTRIBUTE a CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE IN THE 300K HOUSE THEY FUCKING LIVE IN ... while mailing the ILLEGAL products via the US postal system and actually THINK they are going to get away with it?

JESUS JESUS JESUS OHHHH THE STUPIDITY!

Rocco

Hmmmmm... Nice product... Nice labels, holograms, flip tops - never seen the brand but nice anyways.

I guess kicking in the door of a steroid dealer is a lot safer for the cops than kicking in the door of a crack house - they know that nobody will shoot at them. Only in America is the idea of "protecting and serving" translate into "protecting and serving with minimal risk" :mad:

Might i ask....

What IDIOT would sit in there 300k house.... MAKE and DISTRIBUTE a CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE IN THE 300K HOUSE THEY FUCKING LIVE IN ... while mailing the ILLEGAL products via the US postal system and actually THINK they are going to get away with it?

Rocco
Greed gets in the way of rational thinking everytime!

why in the hell would you keep products in your home after seeing all thses busts going down..? if someone is a "maker" of thses products and has 100's of vials of product in the house, would nt you think he or she would get that crap out of the house..?:confused: :confused:

why in the hell would you keep products in your home after seeing all thses busts going down..? if someone is a "maker" of thses products and has 100's of vials of product in the house, would nt you think he or she would get that crap out of the house..?:confused: :confused:

Seems as if money hinders ppls use of common sense, or maybe lack there of..

take the loss and move on...dump it all.

now look at him...thousands will be spent on attorneys and what not. I feel bad for this fella...he should have used common sense and saved himself a lot of court and jail time.

Might i ask....

Rocco
Amen to that and sending it USPS make it Federal Problem as well, your using the Federal mail to distribute, they no likey that..lol

there's a ton of meth labs around there, and weed farms. i know. and hormones are more important to the cops...this WAY to close to me now.

Might i ask....

Rocco

sure it was a small operation. Whats he supposed to do, rent an apartment somewhere and seak away from his family for hours a day? Sure he led a normal life and had a family. Law wont be able to touch the house unless they can prove that the funds from the illegal operation were paying for his home. Sure he and his wife both had jobs too.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws