over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pbl bust

?

there's a ton of meth labs around there, and weed farms. i know. and hormones are more important to the cops...this WAY to close to me now.

why do people think there is such an epidemic with meth and crack???? thats been solved and taken care of... it really isnt a problem! This is where the problem is! Get these stairoid dealers off the street...:rolleyes:

gooey

woa guys ez on her, i think she is saying that she wishes that it would end so nobody else has to go to jail correct me if i am wrong

thats how i took it also.

there's a ton of meth labs around there, and weed farms. i know. and hormones are more important to the cops...this WAY to close to me now.

It's too bad few can see the real problem here and point fingers at other violators of the law while violating the law too.

In the eyes of the court, it doesn't matter if it's pot, meth, cocaine, aas, etc, you're all the same. And in reality the courts are right.

This is really a struggle with people who want to do whatever they want with their lives (and not bother anyone else) on one side and a group who want to control what everyone else does on the other.

The real problem is we live in a nanny state that wants to control what we do with our lives. And by being complacent and not caring when the "pot heads" down the street get busted we welcome the gov't intrusion into other areas as well.

The point is steroid users are just as bad as other drug users in the eyes of those who seek to control other individuals lives. So remember, in the eyes of the law, media, and control freaks, you're no different than a cocaine user.

Kinda sobering isn't it, AAS users are thought of as drug addicts too.

Maybe we should quit pointing fingers and join together to change the way things are.

Just my 2 cents...

It's too bad few can see the real problem here and point fingers at other violators of the law while violating the law too.

In the eyes of the court, it doesn't matter if it's pot, meth, cocaine, aas, etc, you're all the same. And in reality the courts are right.

This is really a struggle with people who want to do whatever they want with their lives (and not bother anyone else) on one side and a group who want to control what everyone else does on the other.

The real problem is we live in a nanny state that wants to control what we do with our lives. And by being complacent and not caring when the "pot heads" down the street get busted we welcome the gov't intrusion into other areas as well.

The point is steroid users are just as bad as other drug users in the eyes of those who seek to control other individuals lives. So remember, in the eyes of the law, media, and control freaks, you're no different than a cocaine user.

Maybe we should quit pointing fingers and join together to change the way things are.

Just my 2 cents...

good post

Wow. It's scary out there.

Just my 2 cents...
sorry guys but i gotta bump this post up! damn good post, sometimes you have got to come out of your own self absorbed world and look at the bigger picture evolving around you! One reason i want ron paul for president!!!!!!

...The point is steroid users are just as bad as other drug users in the eyes of those who seek to control other individuals lives. So remember, in the eyes of the law, media, and control freaks, you're no different than a cocaine user.

Just my 2 cents...

Good point but It'll NEVER happen! Not on the USA anyway. They are too busy trying to be the moral compass for the rest of the world.

All this means is that people need to become more pro-active! Get off the sofa, go to a Dr. and get a prescription! It's doesn't solve the entire problem but it'll prevent you from going to the slammer!

In regards to those who wish to make and sell.... I dunno what to say other than.... we all have a choice as to which profession we embark upon for financial "freedom." It seems MOST "dealers" do what they do because they seek that $100K Benz and that $1/2 million $ Home on the beach! Problem is, those same luxuries draw a lot of unwanted attention; something a "dealer" should absolutely steer clear of!

The thing that baffles me is how little we (human beings) learn from other people's mistakes. Sure, we seem to learn the lesson IF we witness a family member or a very close friend "fail" but we can hear a thousand accounts of "other" people "failing" and yet there always seems to be someone new, ready to take their place the very next day!

STEEDA~

Mike was/is a trained Chemist that does chemistry work for a living, all of his products were TOP NOTCH and he developed a cult like following with many of his customers.
I hope it all works out for him with as little fall-out as possible for the rest of us.

Yeah Right

Get off the sofa, go to a Dr. and get a prescription! It's doesn't solve the entire problem but it'll prevent you from going to the slammer!
It will also get you a lecture on the evils of steroids and no AAS.
Now whose dreaming?

Get off the sofa, go to a Dr. and get a prescription! It's doesn't solve the entire problem but it'll prevent you from going to the slammer!
It will also get you a lecture on the evils of steroids and no AAS.
Now whose dreaming?

yah but thats just gonna maybe get you test and GH at $16 per iu. What about everything else?

All in all if you are knowingly breaking the law, however ludicrous they may be you should be prepared to face the consequences:eek:

If you don't want to get burned do not play with fire:cool:

And just be smart. If your just a user then its very easy to hide a cycle in your house even if for some reason LE comes in. Very easy. But if you have more than that, you better have some trap doors and shit.

yah but thats just gonna maybe get you test and GH at $16 per iu. What about everything else?

guess your not reading between the lines. if youve got a script you allowed to posess. UGL no but you can posess it to an extent w/ out large suspicion

guess your not reading between the lines. if youve got a script you allowed to posess. UGL no but you can posess it to an extent w/ out large suspicion

but whats the point? If your popped with a kit of blue tops and you have a script v.s. the same without a script arent you charged the same?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131