over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PCT after being on for 3-4 years

allstr921

Newbies
I've seem a bunch of PCT protocols but was wondering if anyone had advice on what the best protocol would be for someone thats been on test 500-600mg a week for a long period been at least 3 years with deca, masteron, anavar taken at times within that period. Do I need to do a larger protocol figure HCG will be a must. I'm not worried about having kids, got 2, I'm done, just want to get the body going again and stay off for at least 3-4 months or longer if I can resist being off. Appreciate any advice you guys have? From a blood work perspective, I need to ensure my test, fh and lh numbers get back into normal ranges right? Anything else I have to look for to know I'm good to stop PCT, then can work on getting my cholesterol ldh better which has been shit while being on cycles.

I was on for two years and then came off back in late Februaryish. I used HCG once a week for the first 4 weeks and then HMG once a week for the next 4 weeks. Then I took tribulus for the next 6 weeks. I kept virtually 100% of my muscle, and even got stronger, while running the HCG. The moment I got off, my delts starting to shrink and my strength plummeted. Motivation in the gym was null. I didn't do blood tests but I assume my levels were low.

I would do HCG while you are still on, maybe while your ester clears if you want to stop right away, then go off everything. HCG after you stop and everything clears your system will be counter-productive, HCG while you are still on will probably help increase leydig cells.

I am interested in this as well…always thought PCT after that long was simply 150-200mg of test for life

Intramuscular or subcutaneous doses of 1000–2500 IU hCG applied twice a week (Monday and Friday) and 75–150 IU hMG applied three times a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) is highly efficacious in restoring fertility in both primary and secondary hypogonadism.

Buchter, D., Behre, H., Kliesch, S., & Nieschlag, E. (1998). Pulsatile GnRH or human chorionic gonadotropin/human menopausal gonadotropin as effective treatment for men with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism: a review of 42 cases. European Journal of Endocrinology, 139(3), 298–303. doi:10.1530/eje.0.1390298

I wouldn’t even worry about pct. Iv never done any and my natural test production always comes back. As far as I know according to my endocrinologist your body will either bounce back or it won’t. Mainly determined by genetics. Iv had more than a few people tell me hcg after cycle is a waste of time and pct is a farce. Thst I’m not sure of but I know iv never needed it. I know two ex pro bb that said they never used pct. said it didn’t work and the only thing that keeps gains is staying on. and they did come off gear periodically.

I wouldn’t even worry about pct. Iv never done any and my natural test production always comes back. As far as I know according to my endocrinologist your body will either bounce back or it won’t. Mainly determined by genetics. Iv had more than a few people tell me hcg after cycle is a waste of time and pct is a farce. Thst I’m not sure of but I know iv never needed it. I know two ex pro bb that said they never used pct. said it didn’t work and the only thing that keeps gains is staying on. and they did come off gear periodically.
Kinda the way I feel. I used to use heavy(4 years), then did trt (5 years)..stopped…test levels are still over 600 at 35….

my best friend has the same history as me..natural total test was under 100 ng/dL …some people just rebound

This is sort of interesting...

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2892728/

in my opinion the best use of HCG is on cycle

One more piece of info, when I started using gear it was me and one of my close friends who did it together. He stayed on for a few years but eventually stopped, he did bloodwork and his test levels came back super high after not being on any gear for a couple years.....he was lucky.

I saw him recently and he's gotten way out of shape, he's had some financial troubles and a couple tragic deaths in the family. Life has completely worn him down and he is a complete shell of his former self, I barely recognized him. We had stayed friends but rarely saw each other and I was shocked when I saw him recently. He told me his recent bloodwork shows his levels completely tanked, this was obviously because of his lifestyle right now....very sedentary, depressed and stressed out.

Goes to show that the way you live and how you take care of yourself has a huge impact so don't discount that factor.

Check out this published article: Anabolic steroid-induced hypogonadism: diagnosis and treatment, Cyrus D. Rahnema, B.S.,a Larry I. Lipshultz, M.D.,b Lindsey E. Crosnoe, B.S.,a Jason R. Kovac, M.D., Ph.D.,b and Edward D. Kim, M.D.a

Its from March 2014 so its dated but it may be helpful.

"Initial testing typically consists of a hormonal panel (LH, FSH, E2, T, free T, SHBG, and PRL), complete blood cell count, lipid profile, prostate-specific antigen, and a comprehensive metabolic profile...For the severely symptomatic patients, a 4-week tapered course of transdermal or injectable TRT may provide immediate symptom improvement. Simultaneous administration of a SERM (such as clomiphene citrate, 25 mg every other day) will interact at the hypothalamus causing stimulation of LH and ultimately increase intratesticular T. For patients with ASIH-induced gynecomastia, 20 mg tamoxifen daily will block the breast estrogen receptors and stimulate HPG axis recovery.

After 4 weeks of treatment with TRT and/or a SERM, repeated hormone panels should be obtained. If the patient has had either a poor gonadotropin response or a poor T response, the authors commence a 4-week course of hCG (1,000–3,000 IU, 3 times per week) while continuing daily treatment with a SERM at the initial starting dose. If a patient develops gynecomastia while on hCG, tamoxifen (10 mg b.i.d.) or anastrazole may be commenced. After 8 weeks of hCG and adjunctive treatment, hormone levels should once again be assessed. At this point, if the total serum T remains low and the patient continues to be symptomatic, primary testicular failure is likely. These patients will require a longer duration of TRT to avoid permanent ASIH. If appropriately increased serum T and gonadotropin levels are observed, the SERM may be reduced to 50% of its starting dose at 10 weeks of treatment and continued through weeks 12–16 or until target serum T level is achieved."

Yea I would do multiple year cycles in my 20s and early 30s no issue with clomid and HCG, but then my mid late 30s hit, I am a trainer, judge, and competitor and decided to have kids and I did my usual pct run after a 4 year go, 17 total T, it took me playing with different protocols and this is what worked to get me to 100 we’ll just under, mind you my balls were huge and I was fertile abs kept most my size but my strength and recovery were gone gone gone, after 40 you don’t get it back. Also my labs on were fine with low T everything went to shit, still doing everything as before but yes depressed bc my T was so low so I knew why so it want as bad. Here’s what works best and if you’re younger I’d get off at least everyb18 months until your shit normalizes, I love my gear no regrets but I’d have done it a lil differently so HMG is harder to get and costs thousands if it doesn’t it’s fake. Menopur is better here for availability and cost 75 2 times per week, clomid 50 mg a day, .25 mg adex EOD, 1,000 iu HCG EOD was what it took for me but I’m guessing for most 500 would work. This was getting labs bi-weekly so I know it’s what made the difference. You can get hCG m, Clomid, and adex easily the hmg is hard unless your doc is cool but still $$$$ even with a script, Menopur is easier but still tough. Good luck brother see what your labs are but I know once I’m off stage I’m on trt forever which is fine just about every one over 40 is these days. My next labs are next week haven’t done any since July when we got pregnant but I feel amazing and my cardio is good and feels good though genetics for me on these things are exceptional so I’m lucky there. I also played every sport in HS and joined the Corps at 17 so my pre BB days were spent ultra active and I was 23 for my first shot all of which I believe affects health and longevity.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131