over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PCT for LGD-4033?

Jeff2707

Newbies
Which PCT do you recommend for LGD-4033? I see the following and am getting confused:

Clomid
Novaldex
Arimidex
HCG

Factors such as dose and duration of cycle come into play. A simple nolvadex and clomid pct for 3-4 weeks would suffice for most.

Factors such as dose and duration of cycle come into play. A simple nolvadex and clomid pct for 3-4 weeks would suffice for most.

Are both Clomid AND Nolvadex really needed? I've read they are similar in what they do.

Are both Clomid AND Nolvadex really needed? I've read they are similar in what they do.

Not at all. You could get away with using one or even none. Tamoxifen and Clomid is a very outdated pct and there are much better but it's nice and simple and will still help out. To improve it you would need to add to it and you simply don't need all those drugs to recover. These drugs are still artificial hormones and quite frankly some guys pct's delay recovery. LGD is not a harsh drug so you don't need an extensive pct for it.

I used to read on another forum very popular for sarms and guys would be recommending 8 week pct's solely to earn more money/commission from the sales. I am sure all the info still probably comes up on a google search for sarm and pct's so it can be confusing for many who are new to this.

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) only at 20/20/20/10 could be used with relative success.

Not at all. You could get away with using one or even none. Tamoxifen and Clomid is a very outdated pct and there are much better but it's nice and simple and will still help out. To improve it you would need to add to it and you simply don't need all those drugs to recover. These drugs are still artificial hormones and quite frankly some guys pct's delay recovery. LGD is not a harsh drug so you don't need an extensive pct for it.

I used to read on another forum very popular for sarms and guys would be recommending 8 week pct's solely to earn more money/commission from the sales. I am sure all the info still probably comes up on a google search for sarm and pct's so it can be confusing for many who are new to this.

You're awesome. Thank you very much.

Not to side track this thread too much but what are the better ones you would prefer?

I'm not sure it's necessary but I'd add 50mg clomidiphene citrate every other day. I had good success with clomid. I once ran it alone after coming off AAS and at very high doses of 300mg per day for 10 days. I gained 18Lbs and my muscles felt harder than when I was on testosterone. My strength got up too. The weight gain came after I was off AAS long enough to lose all water retention.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws