over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pct/gyno problem, need help

gristle mcthornbody

Newbies
Hi guys, long time reader first time poster.

the cycle

week 1-10 test e at 750 mg a week
week 1-10 deca at 500 mg a week
week 1-4 dbol 25 mg a day

The problem:
On day 1 of my PCT a huge argument with my (x)girlfriend left me flushing everything I owned and smashing my hard drive before the cops arrived. Luckily I've found some tamoxifen i had forgotten i had but I don't have any clomid. It's been 2 weeks now since I should have started the clomid and I"m wondering what I should do. I've heard of people ending cycles without PCT but this doesn't seem like a great idea. One of the board sponsors advertises a shipping time of less than 10 days. So i guess my question is should I go ahead and order the clomid and start it 3 weeks late or is it too late at this point?
Another problem I'm having is during the last 2 weeks of the cycle I started having some prolactin related gyno problems. I've got a tender BB sized lump under each nipple and if I squeeze my nipples I can get a tiny amount of fluid to come out.(less than a pin head) I was taking bromocriptine for this but that also got flushed. So the next question is should I order something to combat this problem (symptoms still persist) or will it go away on it's own now that the cycle is over. I'm kinda worried I'm making a mountain out of a mole hill as I've heard of people with grape sized lumps, but since I'm already posting I figured I might as well ask.
Any and all advice would be appreciated. If you're going to recommend drugs please recommend the dose as well. Thank you.

you have double d's in a couple weeks so dont wory bout the pct, just go shopin for bras instead

You're not making a mountain out of a mole hill.. Unless you can get your prog/estro suppressed, those tender little lumps will harden up and be permanent.. That's early-stage gyno and it's not just gonna go away on it's own with high prog/estro and low test right now.. I'd get aromasin and prami, since you have prog. issues too.. For now I'd keep taking nolva and possibly up the dose.

you have double d's in a couple weeks so dont wory bout the pct, just go shopin for bras instead

Well I said any and all advice would be appreciated. I've never shopped for bras before. Do you have any recommendations as far as brands or style for a man with double D tits?

Thanks Ricky, I truly appreciate the help.

Well I said any and all advice would be appreciated. I've never shopped for bras before. Do you have any recommendations as far as brands or style for a man with double D tits?

Thanks Ricky, I truly appreciate the help.

i personaly recomemend victorias secret pushup bras, you look good

Nice Post

On day 1 of my PCT a huge argument with my (x)girlfriend left me flushing everything I owned and smashing my hard drive before the cops arrived.

That was like out of a movie. That is one spiteful woman. I'll bet she was quite fun back in the day.

note- would like to reiterate the above point that tamoxifen is not reccomended after nandrolone, progestins as well as many of the designer steroids (methylated progestins and di-methylated 5-androstanes tend to both avidly bind to the PgR, as well as suppress natural progesterone, and have prolactogenic consequences-- more so after with the 5-androstanes)

note2-since it was mentioned, its needs addressing, while bromocriptine is still considered by the medical community to be the front line treatment for prolactin issues (even with the potential 5ht2b issues (heart valvulopathy) it presents) its about the most side effect laden and least effective option (within the d2like and ergot class in particular) for the treatment of prolactin issues.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws