over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PCT or what?

milktrout

Registered
After my doc said no to HRT because my T was 529 which he said was low normal I decided to do things myself. Im mid 40's had mild ed lost muscle and focus. I did test cyp..starting with 150mgs for first 3 weeks then bumped to 200. Ed gone got my energy and focus back. The gym was better but not what I wanted. So I want to do a regular cycle of t cyp. My other cycle was 10Weeks I have been off for 3 and did 50mg clomid daily for last week so far...How long do I wait to start my cycle and how long should I pct from this HRT cycle????

If you are staying on TRT then you don't do pct because you are not worried about starting up your HPTA since TRT shuts it down anyway. Just do your cycle then come down to your TRT dose when finished.
This is if you plan on staying on TRT. You should not have even started clomid, just went right into your cycle.

Last edited:
Not looking to shut system completely down....I was at the low end of normal, just looking to boost back up.

Not looking to shut system completely down....I was at the low end of normal, just looking to boost back up.

If you are on TRT, you are basically shut down, if you are on cycle, you are shut down. Blood test prove this. Your FSH and LH will be very minimal while on TRT, this means you are close to shut down.

What I am saying is if you are going back on TRT after your cycle, you will be shut down so no reason to do a PCT. You don't PCT between cycling and TRT, you are shut down. Why try to start yourself back up just to go on TRT and shut yourself down? I hope I am understanding your plans correctly, if not, please explain.

It does not matter if you were 300ng/dl or 900ng/dl when you started TRT, you shut your natural production down to almost nothing when you started injecting Testosterone. You are injecting between 150-200 per week? If so, you are shut down and your natty levels mean nothing. You don't just add Test to your natty levels, once you start injecting your natty levels go away and your levels come up to a certain number depending on how much you are injecting.

Last edited:
After my doc said no to HRT because my T was 529 which he said was low normal I decided to do things myself. Im mid 40's had mild ed lost muscle and focus. I did test cyp..starting with 150mgs for first 3 weeks then bumped to 200. Ed gone got my energy and focus back. The gym was better but not what I wanted. So I want to do a regular cycle of t cyp. My other cycle was 10Weeks I have been off for 3 and did 50mg clomid daily for last week so far...How long do I wait to start my cycle and how long should I pct from this HRT cycle????

Hey trout...is there a reason you bumped your test from 150 to 200?

Well, All was good until about 4 years ago, had thyroid issues, which run in my fam (hypo) quack doc just gave me a "bump" of levo - my test levels were "border" of low. Got really bad, gained fat lost strength ect...went to an endo finally...got that straight and felt better. Did a keto diet, lost all the fat. But, lost a lot of muscle, and strength. I bumped from 150-200 because I wanted to start getting back to normal at gym and in bed, 200 felt best over all-mood, focus ect- just not killing the gym like I want.. I guess i was hoping like when I was young my levels would come back up after therapy and exercise for a bit....I guess thats wishful thinking...

Well, All was good until about 4 years ago, had thyroid issues, which run in my fam (hypo) quack doc just gave me a "bump" of levo - my test levels were "border" of low. Got really bad, gained fat lost strength ect...went to an endo finally...got that straight and felt better. Did a keto diet, lost all the fat. But, lost a lot of muscle, and strength. I bumped from 150-200 because I wanted to start getting back to normal at gym and in bed, 200 felt best over all-mood, focus ect- just not killing the gym like I want.. I guess i was hoping like when I was young my levels would come back up after therapy and exercise for a bit....I guess thats wishful thinking...

If you were doing some type of natural supplementation to bring up your test levels, that may be possible. Some doctors will put patients on Clomid therapy to bring up Test levels. Once you start injecting Test, your natty levels go into the tank.

Couldn't you run HCG along with the cycle to keep you natural test and sperm levels up?

Couldn't you run HCG along with the cycle to keep you natural test and sperm levels up?

Yes, this is what I do. It will keep your leydig cells from dying. It does bring Test levels up some, but most of your HPTA is still not functioning properly because of the Test you are injecting, so once you stop injecting, your levels will be in the tank and it will take a while for them to come back.

Not worried about sperm count, done with those...just worried about shrinkage if I stay on or do cycle now. read an article (forget where, it was late and on my cell) where a doc was prescribing clomid 25mg a day for 6 weeks at a time + anastazole for anti E instead of TRT, with good results. Again, i dont remember how old the article is or docs name
So for my original question, obviously everything is shut down, but i dont want shrinkage or damage so I should wait a while before I do a real cycle.

Not worried about sperm count, done with those...just worried about shrinkage if I stay on or do cycle now. read an article (forget where, it was late and on my cell) where a doc was prescribing clomid 25mg a day for 6 weeks at a time + anastazole for anti E instead of TRT, with good results. Again, i dont remember how old the article is or docs name
So for my original question, obviously everything is shut down, but i dont want shrinkage or damage so I should wait a while before I do a real cycle.

Ive actually been seeing quite a few articles lately regarding Drs doing the clomid therapy rather than test. Has anyone gone this route before hittin the test?? Or maybe instead of test?? Sorry, don't mean to hijack the thread...

Bump...any thoughts about using Clomid to raise test rather than using test?

I've never heard of clomid therapy. I will research this as I have been on HRT for almost 10 years. I do agree with HCG injections to keep the boys from shrinkage and to help maintain a higher sperm count.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131