over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PCT should I run a small amount of test at the start

Cody18dog

Newbies
I’m 2 weeks on my pct from running deca and test cypo, I been taking vitamins and clomid for pct is it okay if I Throw a small ml of test cypo like .5 for the start for a week or two?

Well then you wouldn't be on "PCT" anymore you would be back on cycle or a cruise or tapering down....or whatever you wanna call it.

Great first post by the way....I swear something is going on around here lately.....

I’m 2 weeks on my pct from running deca and test cypo, I been taking vitamins and clomid for pct is it okay if I Throw a small ml of test cypo like .5 for the start for a week or two?
You don`t need clomid, just inject 5mg test every day.

Well then you wouldn't be on "PCT" anymore you would be back on cycle or a cruise or tapering down....or whatever you wanna call it.

Great first post by the way....I swear something is going on around here lately.....

Thanks was looking for advice, sorry I didn’t meet your standards for a first post on this thread lol I’m from a new one after I was recommended 👍🏻

Since you want to act like it was a valid question I’m not even going to be nice about it, you shouldn’t be using steroids.

You have no idea what you’re doing, not even the most basic of knowledge judging from what you said. Beyond just the idea of using exo test while on “PCT” but the fact that you refer to it in terms of ml instead of mg and listing your use of “vitamins”.

I take it back, that actually is the nice version.....

Why are you telling this guy to inject 5mg test ed? Look at his post. He shouldn't even be using steroids. He is asking if he should use test c in his pct. You are just going to confuse him even more (if that is possible).

OP I am curious what "vitamins" will you be using for pct.

If using test c and deca you are going to have to wait upwards of 6 weeks before starting pct. Don't believe any of the 2 week info you read online. Quite honestly for you right now I would finish your cycle and just stay off and go and research properly. The fact you asked if you should use test c in the 1st 2 weeks of your pct is bizarre. I don't even know where you read that or did you just make it up? I have read the forums in depth for years and no one has ever posted that. I know some guys use test p in the final 2 weeks when using long esters but that is stupid as well.

No since in running test its still in ur system anyway. U need to gwt off n get ur natural test back to producing. Thats whole reason for pct.

good one
Why are you telling this guy to inject 5mg test ed? Look at his post. He shouldn't even be using steroids. He is asking if he should use test c in his pct. You are just going to confuse him even more (if that is possible).

OP I am curious what "vitamins" will you be using for pct.

If using test c and deca you are going to have to wait upwards of 6 weeks before starting pct. Don't believe any of the 2 week info you read online. Quite honestly for you right now I would finish your cycle and just stay off and go and research properly. The fact you asked if you should use test c in the 1st 2 weeks of your pct is bizarre. I don't even know where you read that or did you just make it up? I have read the forums in depth for years and no one has ever posted that. I know some guys use test p in the final 2 weeks when using long esters but that is stupid as well.
was a question, just wondering thoughts on it not saying I did it, but was cool for a negative response Right away cause like you’ve heard guys using test p I wondered with test c, I’ve cycled properly, I’m running nolvadex With HCG and vitamins just general stuff for blood pressure, multi, magnesium ect, stuff that can’t really hurt to take but do good

Since you want to act like it was a valid question I’m not even going to be nice about it, you shouldn’t be using steroids.

You have no idea what you’re doing, not even the most basic of knowledge judging from what you said. Beyond just the idea of using exo test while on “PCT” but the fact that you refer to it in terms of ml instead of mg and listing your use of “vitamins”.

I take it back, that actually is the nice version.....
“Eco test” ?? Hmmm weird it’s like you made a typo error, like I said ml besides mg Maybe we both shouldn’t be taking them now cause a we both don’t go back on what we wrote to correct anything

“Eco test” ?? Hmmm weird it’s like you made a typo error, like I said ml besides mg Maybe we both shouldn’t be taking them now cause a we both don’t go back on what we wrote to correct anything

Apparently you can’t read either 🤦🏻‍♂️

Exo = exogenous

And no, you said “.5“ so it wasn’t a typo.

Stop trying to justify your lack of knowledge and go attain some knowledge instead dude....you completely made a fool of yourself here and it gets worse every time you type.

That wouldn’t be a PCT if you still on test

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner