over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PCT

BigMatt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Can i do a PCT with Arimidex and HCG Only, without using Clomid. Or we are obligated to use Clomid.

I had bad experience with Clomid in the past.

toremifene with the hcg...

Get your estrogen levels check, inquire w your own personal doctor let him or her know what you are doing because they can't report you or stop you. Remember its HIPPA violation if they ever give out your personal info without your consent.

What cycles are you using or have used? Why has Clomid been bad for you? Need further info on your stats, age, experience etc!!!! :banghead:

sorry...i was responding quick....you already said u were gonna run tamox so torem and hcg WITH it...

"I prefer Tamox/Tore.

wk 1-6 Tore 60mg/ED (120mg/ED first 14 days)
wk 1-6 Tamox 20mg/ED

Thats my PCT"

swifto helped me out with this a year ago...i did it and it really helped me...

Once the esters clear, I would not use HCG anymore. It will suppress you. I dont believe in "pct" but if I did, Id do a serm and a low dose AI for 1-8 months, depending.

My preference is to get myself back to normal ASAP. That means clomid is a MUST. Again though, that's my opinion. I think using hcg throughout, then adding clomid for pct along with exemestane (also used during if needed) is completely essential to proper recovery. I've used this method multiple times and I think it's why I keep most of my gains. I currently am at 238 at 12% BF, 5'11 and haven't been on in a few years.

sorry...i was responding quick....you already said u were gonna run tamox so torem and hcg WITH it...

"I prefer Tamox/Tore.

wk 1-6 Tore 60mg/ED (120mg/ED first 14 days)
wk 1-6 Tamox 20mg/ED

Thats my PCT"

swifto helped me out with this a year ago...i did it and it really helped me...

Excellent, thanks! Swifto is definately good reading, knows a bunch.

My preference is to get myself back to normal ASAP. That means clomid is a MUST. Again though, that's my opinion. I think using hcg throughout, then adding clomid for pct along with exemestane (also used during if needed) is completely essential to proper recovery. I've used this method multiple times and I think it's why I keep most of my gains. I currently am at 238 at 12% BF, 5'11 and haven't been on in a few years.

Is clomid a must, or do you mean any SERM is a must. If you mean clomid, why do you have this preference? Thanks

Is clomid a must, or do you mean any SERM is a must. If you mean clomid, why do you have this preference? Thanks

No clomid isn't a must, but everyone has their preferences. You obviously do not care for clomid so that is your preference--use torem or nolva as a substitute. If you are doing a PCT, you really should use a SERM to get your endo production back up and running as quickly as possible. What SERM you use is personal preference.

I like HCG to kick start my system right back up, clomid to maintain, nolva while on AAS or Arimidex EOD basis while on cycle but than again bro, it ALL depends on your body and your body type and needs... What works best for some of us MAY NOT work best for ya! Good luck bro

Clomid is the SERM commonly prescribed off-label for low testosterone levels. It will likely elicit more of an LH response in most. If youre worried, use both.

HCG reverse testicular atrophy, and does nothing to actually restore natural hpta function at the hypothalamus/pituitary level. That is where clomid and an AI come into play

Get your estrogen levels check, inquire w your own personal doctor let him or her know what you are doing because they can't report you or stop you. Remember its HIPPA violation if they ever give out your personal info without your consent.

What cycles are you using or have used? Why has Clomid been bad for you? Need further info on your stats, age, experience etc!!!! :banghead:

when u sign that fucked up piece of paper you are actually giving consent to any government agency, any doctor, and anybody associated with law enforcement access to all you info, everything youv told the doc is now in the hands of law enforcement, read the paper! its fucked up bullshit, the only person that cant get you persoal info is the public

Can i do a PCT with Arimidex and HCG Only, without using Clomid. Or we are obligated to use Clomid.

I had bad experience with Clomid in the past.

you dont need clomid, i cant stand the shit myself, i use hcg, 2 weeks before you go off your cycle start hcg, 500iu every other day for 20 days, your boys will be fully functional, adex isnt going to do u any good at this point, u should have been using it all along, that is if u were running over 600mg a week, usually its not needed at dosages under 500mg per week,

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131