over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peak Magazine

PHIL HERNON

Banned
Anyone know where the editor of this past publication is? He is skinny with black hair and lives in Cleveland, Ohio. His name is Steve and I need to get ahold of him and have a "chat" with him.

Hi ya big Phil , you going to make it over to Oz to come watch the show ? would love meet you face to face :) may even buy pump off ya :)

dam im glad im not steve id hate to have a monster wanting to "chat" with me

Well

My problem with him is that when I had a few legal probs a few years back, he was taking pics of me in handcuffs walking out of court and he put it in his magazine, laughing at me. Isnt it a bodybuilding magazine published to help out fellow bodybuilders and give us info? When one of us gets into a bit of a jam, he is right there taking pics and making fun of us. We need to stick together hwere, thats how I feel. This guy never had potential to be big so he makes his living off of selling us his BULL SHIT products, spreading gossip on every one of us when there is a problem in our lives, and putting pictures of us when we have legal probs and publishing the pics making us look like baffoons. He gets all of his info off of Dave Lieberman, the guy in all of the mags kissing up to all of the pros and editors of other mags.
All of these guys could never make it in our sport so they decide to jump all over us and spread rumors at every troubled time we have so they can feel a little better about themselves . I just wanted to discuss this with him, thats all. (SMILE)

well, from what i know of steve c. he loves to stir the shit. the pic in the handcuffs shows "someone" walking out of court from behind and he had a paragraph hinting at who it was....the thing about journalism in this sport is that the editors have their favorite guys and only publish what makes them shine in the public light. if one prints a negative story about a person, that person should always be allowed to give his side of the story...that not always the case though....unfortunately.. :(

yea

Dave liberman or whatever! the guy is well different thats for sure

I know how you feel Phil I was banned a few years back and there was a front page photo taking up a quarter the page of me, the comments made were so bad but the picture was ok so didn't really mind :) when I tried to rebutt so of the comments in the later edition of another paper they put article on page 20 or so of the sports ! I just wish their could of been some nice words written as well

yeah, Phil i think ya need to help guide the poor soul to see the error in his ways
;)

I think media fucks need there whole life put in every magazine to see how people feel when they get spattered all over in the biased un educated media! I have been in the news and in the paper for a bunch of shit I did not do! They will point out what you are charged with but they didn't seem to say anything about the case being thrown out of court! Anyway Phil I hope your buddy gets what he desearves and then some :D

I guess the unfortunate sentencing of a guy is news, but poking fun of it in any way is horrible. Id take a picture of the guy lying in a pool of blood with a swolen face, after you 'repay' him, and post that up everywhere with some fun remarks.

***Big A takes out his camera***

stackdizzy

Even if they did HAVE to print a retraction, it is in very small print inside the front few pages which usually goes unnoticed anyway!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear