YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peaking for stage , being flat or spilled over.

I use Dorian Yates method of cutting sodium the night before, very low to no sodium if possible

Water I reduce evening the day before

I just completed rhis past weekend I purposely came in flat bc I wasn't peeled

The follow-up ng day and yesterday I looked better, fuller and still defined abs

When I came out of retirement in 2018 I was different degrees of flat until I re-retired (LOL) in November 2019.

I was never able to re-fill my legs out without bloating my midsection in carb-up.
I really should have just gradually brought my carbs up to normal after I was in shape - usually 10-14 days out - not typical carb-loading levels and just cruised in to the shows.

I haven't messed with sodium since 1989 and barely touch diuretics.

Aw frack...maybe I'll have to try again?? :)

I think sleep is another factor in your last few days before a show that plays a major role that most guys don't really understand the significance of. I'll be the first to say its not easy to sleep before the show, especially the night before when your all tanned up and thirsty, but getting a great nights sleep those finally few days makes the biggest difference!
I think another thing guys don't really understand is the difference between 'looking' tight and dry under the lights as opposed to 'feeling' like your full and pumped after a workout. Lots of guys say they felt so much fuller and better the day after, and thats generally because they have re introduced water and the muscles are gobbling it up, but a lot of times when you look in the mirror that day after and feel like you could have won the show if it was right now, you're generally not going to show well under lights on stage, as they really do wash you out and the water making you feel full and pumped is really washing away the cuts that separate the muscles. At least that has been my experience with a few of the guys Ive worked with..
The whole last week is such a mind fuck man, I'll bet the stress hormones going off like crazy during that time screws with your water balance as well. I think most guys who recall doing any shows, don't have this energetic happy feeling when they remember they way they felt, its generally, very tired, stressed out, thirsty, and anxiety ridden.. Makes ya wonder how much better control you would have over your body if you were at ease in the mind...

something that has helped me with not regular sleep the day before the contest is meditation

another thing, I mistake I made is arriving the day of , get there a day before so you calm and not struggling to tke care of everything at once

It seems like common sense to most of us, but why do guys do it every fuckin time? Is it some kinda psychological fuckery, diet brain telling you that yea, you look good now...just wait until you get a hold of that fuckin junk food, son! And wash that shit down good! I mean what the hell?
I've been wondering about that ever since I've known about some of that last minute hocus pocus. I don't think I've EVER seen or heard of it actually working instead of failing hard lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws