over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peanut Butter Lovers Gotta Try This!!!

Pretty sure I'd just eat the jar in one sitting so it sounds like an awful deal. LOL. $16 for a jar of PB. You need great impulse control with something like this to begin with if you were subbing it out during a cut.

I try to stay away from most of that stuff. Too artificial for me. Then again, that's coming from someone who mixes PB Fit with a little water and Splenda for their peanut butter fix. It's a trigger for me, so I have to just keep it at a bare minimum if trying to lose fat. I go deep with peanut butter. I start with just a tablespoon or two, then I wake up a few hours later in a daze with empty peanut butter jars surrounding me.

Oh, and with the above concoction, I'm also sometimes add in some Hersheys Sugar Free Chocolate syrup. Thanks to John Meadows for that one!

Been through 4 jars already shit tastes just like jif. And did it last 2-3 weeks of my prep and didnt notice any extra weight gain or digestive issues so I think it's legit 28 cals per 2tbsps. Wish they would reveal how they do it so someone else can make a cheaper version cause $15 a jar is killing me lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I love Joe Binley. I've spoken with him numerous times when he's in Dallas..

But, I've gotta call bullshit when i see it. I've tried it and its awesome. Its awesome because its peanut butter lol...:p

Do you really think if that 'fat blocking' enzyme worked there wouldnt be a patent slapped on that bitch by big pharma so fucking fast.

Do you know what ppl would pay for that?

I love Joe Binley. I've spoken with him numerous times when he's in Dallas..

But, I've gotta call bullshit when i see it. I've tried it and its awesome. Its awesome because its peanut butter lol...:p

Do you really think if that 'fat blocking' enzyme worked there wouldnt be a patent slapped on that bitch by big pharma so fucking fast.

Do you know what ppl would pay for that?
BINGO. Same thing I've told tons of people.

Jif, Skippy, REESES etc would have paid Joe millions by now for this magical substance....

#FantasyLand

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

pump the brakes on it.

this is like every other product that only counts "net carbs" etc. there is a low carb pasta that states it's net carb content is negligible, but those who have diabetes know it spikes their insulin as high as normal pasta. marketing is the key to the success of many of these products.

BINGO. Same thing I've told tons of people.

Jif, Skippy, REESES etc would have paid Joe millions by now for this magical substance....

#FantasyLand

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

yeah... i dunno bout that low calorie claim...
i DID buy some nattie pb today tho. i am doing moderate protein, moderate fats, and carbs mostly only around my work out. so gonna enjoy some nattie pb. when i used to do contest prep diets nattie crunchy pb was like reeeses candy to me. i'd use it as my primary fat.
-F2S

Believe me fellas...im just as skeptical as you guys.... its taste amazing... like gourmet PB.. 28 calories? no fucking way... However... i did eat a jar in 1 day... ive also eaten that same amount in all natural regular PB with a different outcome... my crap was normal with the magic PB... but with the natural PB i crapped mud...felt blahhhh.... and what about jcdyel33 who had 4 jars the last couple weeks in prep and didnt notice any difference?? i dunno... something has to be different... i wont buy it again anytime soon as i can do regular PB this time of year..but im hoping to see more positive feedback....guess time will tell

I heard these have no calories because the chicken grease makes the food slide through the digestive system so quickly, the body can't absorb the calories.

A coworker once told me that pickle juice flushes out all the fat as well.

There really is no debate here. Go to the website mtf linked, it clearly states the actual calories per serving is 200. The 28 is “digestibility adjusted”.... marketing genius... based on the ingredients listed, which they boast are the limited ingredients. You’re basically getting a jar of jif with a quest bar and some grape seed extract mixed in it for $16.

Mtf i mean no disrespect, I love peanut butter and enjoy your posts. But I think this falls under the category of too good to be true..

Last edited:
on the net calories thing, does anyone know if quest bars or legit 200 calories, or do they use the scam it appears this peanut butter company is using?

Seems like great marketing strategy.....no thanks. I'm sticking with Jiffy. Thanks for sharing, though.

man, even if the 28 cals would be true, i cant try at that price Im to damn cheap

on the net calories thing, does anyone know if quest bars or legit 200 calories, or do they use the scam it appears this peanut butter company is using?

Quest bar nutrition info is legit. The carbs are mostly all fiber.

Mtf i mean no disrespect, I love peanut butter and enjoy your posts. But I think this falls under the category of too good to be true..

Oh don't get me wrong...I'm just as skeptical as you guys....i agree as to "too good to be true"... its not like i own a piece of Project AD... LOL.

keto ice cream

went to this cookie and ice cream place with my daughter yesterday.
they had "Keto Ice Cream" so i had to check out the nutrition info. it had xyintol (sp?) in it also.
i immediately looked up normal ice cream to compare.
normal ice cream had WAY less fat in it, same carbs, and 1.5gms more protein.
so, why would u want to eat the keto ice cream?:confused:
just gonna enjoy the real thing IF i must.
-F2S

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity