over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peanut Butter

Rory33

Banned
Strangely becoming addicted to it. Going thru a jar every three days (reduced fat of course- will switch to natural).... how much is too much and anyone else have this problem? Girlfriend is trying to switch me to almond butter.

Strangely becoming addicted to it. Going thru a jar every three days (reduced fat of course- will switch to natural).... how much is too much and anyone else have this problem? Girlfriend is trying to switch me to almond butter.

Ha have a terrible problem with PB and almond butter. Can easily kill 1/2 a jar in a sitting even if thats at the end of the day after a ton of food. 1 scoop turns to another then 5min later the jar is much lighter. In fact just last night i had 1/4 jar and would of kept going but ran out

same here...its like crack. I mix my chocolate protein with a touch of water, mix in some PB and its like chocolate peanut butter pudding...Drizzle that same thing over cut up bananas for a cheat...LOVE IT:headbang:

Lots of cals though, good cals but still. Not a friend if you are dieting.

I love almond butter and peanut butter, Walmart sells a high protein natural PB with flax and egg whites

yep, love it too, natural and organic just takes a few weeks to get use to.

Cant get enough of this ishhh. I put it on a ton of stuff.

Walmart sells a high protein natural PB with flax and egg whites

Im gonna hit that up today.... I keep a jar by my bed and its empty now lol. Need to restock up. Only one with a few more scoops is in my 6pack cooler... i try not to touch that one except when out.

I literally cannot have this shit in my house. I cant control myself when its around I will literally put it on anything chicken vegetables eggs you cannot go wrong with peanut butter. now I only eat it once a week when I go over to my parents place to eat lol

anyone ever tried the company peanut butter and co??? they make flavored peanut butter. its natural PB too.. amaizing..

the flavors:
white chocolate
dark chocolate
cinnamon raisin
maple

theres more i'm forgetting. but i haven't had regular PB since i tried this stuff.

They actually make a powder peanut butter at our health food store where I live. They take out all the fat and leaves the protein and flavor. You can mix it with water and make it just like peanut butter. Not so dangerous this way.

I love almond butter and peanut butter, Walmart sells a high protein natural PB with flax and egg whites

hey, question for you, do you have it handy so you can let me know the brand name, I tried to find it at my local wal mart, but all the ones I looked at had the same protein amount in them.

Many a time I've unintentionally downed a jar in one go, that's 2700 cals in one hit.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Naturally More is the brand... Yellow top. I find it in most walmarts with a supermarket in them, they also have a raw almond butter. If this is some how a regional thing an you guys can't find. PM me

Naturally More is the brand... Yellow top. I find it in most walmarts with a supermarket in them, they also have a raw almond butter. If this is some how a regional thing an you guys can't find. PM me

cool thanks! I'm going to check out the super wal mart by my daughters house, they have a lot more selection than the regular wal mart by me.

If I can't find it, I'll shoot you a PM as I want this damn PB lol

I ablolutely LOVE peanut butter! Almond butter is good too. I eat some whenever I have a sweet tooth. I do have to be careful cuz I could eat the whole jar in one sitting.

I make my own only use cashews cause its a little more smooth , I use coconut oil to thin it out then add a little coconut extract.

Coconut cashew butter is awesome , somtimes ill make it realy runny so i csan mix a scoop or protein powder with it and eat on a rice cake , or mix some coconut LBA's with it , for some reason the thin ass LBA's cause the mixture to realy thicken up.

I use to eat the Natrualy more stuff , i'd mix in a teasoon of stevia and heaping tablespoon of cinnamon and mix the shit out of it , help it not to seperate as bad and realy improves the taste

I make my own only use cashews cause its a little more smooth , I use coconut oil to thin it out then add a little coconut extract.

Coconut cashew butter is awesome , somtimes ill make it realy runny so i csan mix a scoop or protein powder with it and eat on a rice cake , or mix some coconut LBA's with it , for some reason the thin ass LBA's cause the mixture to realy thicken up.

I use to eat the Natrualy more stuff , i'd mix in a teasoon of stevia and heaping tablespoon of cinnamon and mix the shit out of it , help it not to seperate as bad and realy improves the taste

Trader Joe's used to carry a Cashew / Macadamia nut butter... holy cow that stuff was good... so rich.

A jar every three days lol.
I eat one jar in a sitting, thats why I never buy it..

OMG PB! It is truly a divine treat! I am addicted to the Peanut Butter And Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams. It's all natural and is FCUKING DELISH! Has a little monkey on the front w/ a blue top. Another one of my favorit things to do is, Maranatha Almond butter spread on top of some 90% Cacoa chocolate squares. WHAT!?!?! Insane smorgasboard of intense nutty and chocolatey flavors thats just out of this world!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity