over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peanut Butter

Google "PB Crave". By far, the best peanut butter I've ever had.

anyone ever tried the company peanut butter and co??? they make flavored peanut butter. its natural PB too.. amaizing..

the flavors:
white chocolate
dark chocolate
cinnamon raisin
maple

theres more i'm forgetting. but i haven't had regular PB since i tried this stuff.

shut your mouth bro...you shut your mouth right now!:naughty:

PB is awesome. But right now I'm loving my Nutella...damn awesome.

Take care,
MS

Peanut butter is good stuff.Good fat has protein and carbs good stuff.

GLAD TO KNO IM NOT THE ONLY ONE LOL......BUT I USUALLY JUST HIT UP THE JIFF GLAD TO KNOW THERE ARE MORE HEALTHIER CHOICES

GLAD TO KNO IM NOT THE ONLY ONE LOL......BUT I USUALLY JUST HIT UP THE JIFF GLAD TO KNOW THERE ARE MORE HEALTHIER CHOICES

Look at the ingrediants in most commercial peanutbutter , one of the main ingrediants is hydrogenated oils , not good for you

They actually make a powder peanut butter at our health food store where I live. They take out all the fat and leaves the protein and flavor. You can mix it with water and make it just like peanut butter. Not so dangerous this way.

This:yeahthat:
45 calories per serving, natural, and comes plain or chocolate.

Peanut Butter seems to hit the spot when I'm dieting as well as my clients so I've just stopped putting it in people who are trying to cut diets all together now, to easy to cheat big with that stuff - taste to good.

OMG I thought I was the only one addicted to Peanut Butter. Unfortunately I love Skippy so much I can't stand anything else.

I can go through a large jar every 3 days if I'm not careful.

4 tablespoons every day. 2 tablespoons p-butter, a vanilla greek yogurt, and a banana. do that twice a day and count it as 2 meals.

This:yeahthat:
45 calories per serving, natural, and comes plain or chocolate.

Sorry no where near as good as the real deal for eating in large amounts all by itself.

I really like peanut flour for mixing into things. Making pancakes with it and using it as part of flour or dry componet adds a PB flavor throughout the pancake. Mixing it into greek yogurt or rice pudding. Adds great PB flavor, and thickens the txture and is very easy to stir in.

anyone ever tried the company peanut butter and co??? they make flavored peanut butter. its natural PB too.. amaizing..

the flavors:
white chocolate
dark chocolate
cinnamon raisin
maple

theres more i'm forgetting. but i haven't had regular PB since i tried this stuff.

You sir suck!!! I read this right before I went to the store and I got the dark chocolate... Best thing ever! Now I'm gonna be fat cause I cant stop eating it!!!

Actually TARGET has amaazing natty PB, Almond Butter AND

ALMOND/Peanut/Cashew mix Butter :love:

fucking ridiculous

i love peanut butter, i even made a special trip to the peanut butter company in new york when me and the wife went on vacation.

you do have to check labels though as the stuff sold in most shops is full of cheap shit

pb2 is actually pretty damn good if you want to cut cals from the pb but still get the taste. I also suggest you guys try macadamia butter at least once, the shit is incredible

Actually TARGET has amaazing natty PB, Almond Butter AND

ALMOND/Peanut/Cashew mix Butter :love:

fucking ridiculous

Justin's nut butter that target carries is realy good to , and Target generally has the little single serving squeeze packs that are super handy

I make my own only use cashews cause its a little more smooth , I use coconut oil to thin it out then add a little coconut extract.

Coconut cashew butter is awesome , somtimes ill make it realy runny so i csan mix a scoop or protein powder with it and eat on a rice cake , or mix some coconut LBA's with it , for some reason the thin ass LBA's cause the mixture to realy thicken up.

I use to eat the Natrualy more stuff , i'd mix in a teasoon of stevia and heaping tablespoon of cinnamon and mix the shit out of it , help it not to seperate as bad and realy improves the taste

Making your own nut butter is so simple and cheap, I'm surprised more people don't do it. Anthro makes a nice 50/50 mix of almond/cashew butter that is delicious. It's amazing when added to oatmeal or even just eaten by itself.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131