over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peanut Butter

Making your own nut butter is so simple and cheap, I'm surprised more people don't do it. Anthro makes a nice 50/50 mix of almond/cashew butter that is delicious. It's amazing when added to oatmeal or even just eaten by itself.

ground up Oreos add a unique flavor :p

im another peanut butter addict,been trying to cut back a little

Just tried the naturally more. Not impressed. More oil then anything and no matter how much I mixed it, still couldn't get it out with a fork. Just runs right off.

Just tried the naturally more. Not impressed. More oil then anything and no matter how much I mixed it, still couldn't get it out with a fork. Just runs right off.

If you turn it upside down and leave it on the counter for a day its easier to mix. My wife uses her hand held mixer to mix it up in the jar too.

Either way i use the jiff natty...not oily.

anyone ever tried the company peanut butter and co??? they make flavored peanut butter. its natural PB too.. amaizing..

the flavors:
white chocolate
dark chocolate
cinnamon raisin
maple

theres more i'm forgetting. but i haven't had regular PB since i tried this stuff.

Have tried these heres a nutrition label for the white chocolate if anyones interested.

**broken link removed**

Surprised nobody has mentioned this yet...

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Is the power butter the one they used to sell in single serving tubes? If it is that one was great but expensive.

Surprised nobody has mentioned this yet...

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Naturally More from Wal-Mart has basically the ingredients at 1/3 the price ;)

Add a scoop of your favorite protein powder , or get a flavoring like validly extract or coconut extract and add a little in their and mix it , for some reason it'll dry out somes , LBA's work perfect for this , just a little at a time though or it'll get dry as hell

both of these kick ass!

**broken link removed**

almond%2Bbutter.jpg

Add a scoop of your favorite protein powder , or get a flavoring like validly extract or coconut extract and add a little in their and mix it , for some reason it'll dry out somes , LBA's work perfect for this , just a little at a time though or it'll get dry as hell

Thanks I'll give it a shot when I get home

never seen so many big mofos that love nuts... LOL had to be the one to bring it up...

Im with gunsmith I dont eat peanut butter often because of the texture but when I have I think the homemade versions are superior

switch to almond butter...here's why

almonds are alkaline, peanuts are acidic..that should be enough

Almond butter has more Vitamin E, more Iron, and more Calcium than peanut butter. It's higher in magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and antioxidants. Almond butter has 50% more monounsaturated fat than the peanut spread and about 25% less saturated fat.

switch to almond butter...here's why

almonds are alkaline, peanuts are acidic..that should be enough

Almond butter has more Vitamin E, more Iron, and more Calcium than peanut butter. It's higher in magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and antioxidants. Almond butter has 50% more monounsaturated fat than the peanut spread and about 25% less saturated fat.

:headbang:

peanut butter

love peanut butte4r to much only let it in the house every once in while

Vanilla TP Gemma has a nutty flavor. I slowly mix a scoop in, refrigerating after helps a lot. Going to have to try cinnamon in now... Thanks for adding to my addiction!

Dude thanks bro! Worked perfectly! Added chocolate protein powder and mixed perfectly and tastes way better!:headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131