over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peanuts, cottonseed oil EXTREME ITCHING

thewizkid

Registered
So recently I had some weird side effects, talked to my doctor who I'm open with my AAS use.
bad itching (like ants are biting you all over), getting hot easy, getting red sometimes

the itching would start once your body temp rises i.e. during exercise, weather

i thought it was the t3 clen, red blood cells, estrogen, progesterone, checked everything, dropped t3 and clen, still happened

then i googled it, my doctor said it sounded like an allergy issue, i found some threads of people with the same side effect with no idea what it was

finally saw a thread that mentioned cottonseed oil's chemical structure IS so similar to peanuts that those with peanut allergies CAN be affected.
Finally found a thread of someone saying he switched from cottonseed oil gear to grapeseed oil gear and it went away

If you're experiencing this I'd check your gear if it's cottonseed oil based and take allegra 120MG daily as that worked for me to stop the side effects, itching, getting hot and red, etc. for the time being while my body discarded the cottonseed oil in my body

Although i've not had the issues in regards to the itching with the gear, whilst in china on a study tour, I had similar symptoms as what you had. A lot of itching, hives and feeling hot, mainly at night and early morning.

Although I'm not allergic to peanuts, peanut oil or MSG, i can have them every few days and be fine, but if i have it daily, ill be in for a bad time.

I guess i have a very low tolerance to them, their food over there is loaded with both, but mannn does it taste good!

I was over there for 14 days and the itching only set in at around day 5 and i had no idea what was going on, but once i put 2 and 2 together, i stuck to fruit and non salty processed food and withing 3 days, the itching subsided.

I didnt know that some brands use peanut or cottonseed oil as a base for their compounds, I learn something new every day on this forum :headbang:

Happened to me from napsgear oil . Terrible years ago never buy from naps gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although i've not had the issues in regards to the itching with the gear, whilst in china on a study tour, I had similar symptoms as what you had. A lot of itching, hives and feeling hot, mainly at night and early morning.

Although I'm not allergic to peanuts, peanut oil or MSG, i can have them every few days and be fine, but if i have it daily, ill be in for a bad time.

I guess i have a very low tolerance to them, their food over there is loaded with both, but mannn does it taste good!

I was over there for 14 days and the itching only set in at around day 5 and i had no idea what was going on, but once i put 2 and 2 together, i stuck to fruit and non salty processed food and withing 3 days, the itching subsided.

I didnt know that some brands use peanut or cottonseed oil as a base for their compounds, I learn something new every day on this forum :headbang:

I've never heard of peanut oil beignused, but cottonseed oil is very popular, watson and phizer use cottonseed oil

i am asian so i know all about msg, i never eat it unless I'm out, obviously every single chinese/asian restaurant just throws it in all their food lol

i googled it and quite a few people had my issue, they didn't know what it was except after switching their gear brands they had no issues. Some other threads all eventually concluded it was cottonseed oil because someone switched to grapeseed oil gear and had no issues

This is good to know. Thanks for sharing OP.

Happened to me from napsgear oil . Terrible years ago never buy from naps gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went with Naps for my first cycle years ago. That was also the last time I went with them :banghead:

I went with Naps for my first cycle years ago.

haha shit. small world.

they were my first source as well..

GP test prop and GP methan 50 with GP arimidex

blew up like a tick... good times.. never had a bad reaction to their gear tho.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws