over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peanuts = Vascularity?!?!

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone know if there's any truth to this?

I've been eating pretty strict and staying relatively lean. Not like competition lean, but with more than my average muscle separation.

Also - I'm probably MORE vascular that when I competed!?!? The crazy thing is (I always chalked it up to my Asian genetics) I NEVER show any vasularity unless it's contest time and then it's pretty pathetic.

Seem like I read somewhere on a board that eating natural peanut butter increases vascularity?!? I eat about a jar a week. I take a spoon and spoon out a bit (1/4-1/2 teaspoon) then scoop it into a jar of unsweetened applesauce - VERY Yummy, esp since I eat NO sugar other than post-workout dextrose in my whey protein isolate drink.

Anyways, I was at our annual Family picnic - about 100 people there. We had it at my cousin's big-ass house with a pool!, her mom set it up. Her mom is married to my dad's youngest brother. The mom invited some from her side of the family and I've met some of them over my lifetime but not many.

Outside, I ran into a nephew on my aunt's side (whom I met years ago at this cousin's wedding). I just said hi and he says "so you're a bodybuilder, what else you been up to?" I was wearing shorts and a relatively baggy short sleeved shirt. After it warms up a bit I take off my shirt and have a tank on. Everyone's like coming up to me and like saying "we can see you're still working out." Everyone said it's hard to believe that I had 2 grankids at the picnic - LOL

Remember - I haven't been "on" for over 15 weeks other than that poke last monday that WENT BAD.

xcel

Last edited:
xcelbeyond said:
Anyone know if there's any truth to this?

I've been eating pretty strict and staying relatively lean. Not like competition lean, but with more than my average muscle separation.

Also - I'm probably MORE vascular that when I competed!?!? The crazy thing is (I always chalked it up to my Asian genetics) I NEVER show any vasularity unless it's contest time and then it's pretty pathetic.

Seem like I read somewhere on a board that eating natural peanut butter increases vascularity?!? I eat about a jar a week. I take a spoon and spoon out a bit (1/4-1/2 teaspoon) then scoop it into a jar of unsweetened applesauce - VERY Yummy, esp since I eat NO sugar other than post-workout dextrose in my whey protein isolate drink.

Anyways, I was at our annual Family picnic - about 100 people there. We had it at my cousin's big-ass house with a pool!, her mom set it up. Her mom is married to my dad's youngest brother. The mom invited some from her side of the family and I've met some of them over my lifetime but not many.

Outside, I ran into a nephew on my aunt's side (whom I met years ago at this cousin's wedding). I just said hi and he says "so you're a bodybuilder, what else you been up to?" I was wearing shorts and a relatively baggy short sleeved shirt. After it warms up a bit I take off my shirt and have a tank on. Everyone's like coming up to me and like saying "we can see you're still working out." Everyone said it's hard to believe that I had 2 grankids at the picnic - LOL

Remember - I haven't been "on" for over 15 weeks other than that poke last monday that WENT BAD.

xcel

this doesnt answer your question but after strict dieting for awihile if I decide to shit load and eat whatever I want, that smooth looks goes to a very vascualr look, even more then just a regualr carb up meal.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws