over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pec imbalance

T94gt

Registered
My right Pec is significantly smaller and less developed than my left. It's starting to really bother me as I lean out it's becoming more noticeable.

I'm right handed and my strength seems to be about equal on both sides, if anything the right is a bit stronger.

Could ulnar nerve entrapment be the cause of this? I've been dealing with the nerve issues for 10+ years, so I barely notice it anymore while training.

I have been doing some isolation work to try and bring it up to the left side for quite some time, but it just isn't growing.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

My right Pec is significantly smaller and less developed than my left. It's starting to really bother me as I lean out it's becoming more noticeable.

I'm right handed and my strength seems to be about equal on both sides, if anything the right is a bit stronger.

Could ulnar nerve entrapment be the cause of this? I've been dealing with the nerve issues for 10+ years, so I barely notice it anymore while training.

I have been doing some isolation work to try and bring it up to the left side for quite some time, but it just isn't growing.

Thanks

You already mention you are doing isolation work for the left side but my advice is just really concentrate on that. Perhaps even just train the left side using db's and hammer strength machines. If that doesn't work over time then the only option (it will work and fast) is syntherol in your left pec. Even 2x 2ml injections most days should result in a noticeable difference.

Thanks for the reply... Not sure if I'm ready to go the SEO tire just yet, but if it doesn't start to balance it I might have to.

I guess I'll just keep working in isolating the right Pec, and see what happens. I was just doing the isolation work on my normal chest day, but after thinking about it a little I think I'll add in some isolation work throughout the week.

can we see a pic...???

Thanks

I don't think it has anything to do with the ulnar nerve since it comes off of the brachial plexus down lower as in not involved at all in the innervation of the pec major or minor.

Are your shoulders the same size? My right pic is smaller than my left but my right front delt is significantly larger than my left...

What does the doctor say?

When it initially happened years ago, the Dr recommended surgery, I opted not to get it at that time. It doesn't bother me too much as I'm used to it by now. Only time it's an issue is when I have my right arm bent for an extended period of time, my pinky and ring fingers will go numb. The slight pain while training triceps is nothing more than a nuisance.

can we see a pic...???

I'll try to get one, but it's hard to get a good angle to show the difference. My GF says it's hardly noticeable unless you touch it. But I can see it in the mirror, especially while doing incline DB's. I tend to be overly critical of my physique though, so it drives me nuts..

I don't think it has anything to do with the ulnar nerve since it comes off of the brachial plexus down lower as in not involved at all in the innervation of the pec major or minor.

Good to know, thank you

Are your shoulders the same size? My right pic is smaller than my left but my right front delt is significantly larger than my left...

Yes, they are roughly the same size as far as I can tell.

You already mention you are doing isolation work for the left side but my advice is just really concentrate on that. Perhaps even just train the left side using db's and hammer strength machines. If that doesn't work over time then the only option (it will work and fast) is syntherol in your left pec. Even 2x 2ml injections most days should result in a noticeable difference.

Elvia- do/did you use a 5/8 or 1 inch pin for pecs ? A 1 inch in upper pecs scares me a little bit !!!:eek:

Elvia- do/did you use a 5/8 or 1 inch pin for pecs ? A 1 inch in upper pecs scares me a little bit !!!:eek:

I do 5/8 or 1/2. 26G is perfect for chest.

I was also gonna put I should have asked for a pic like Tenny did. Reason being pretty much 99% of the time in these type of threads you can barely notice a difference. From the OP's last post I am pretty certain that will be the case so I am sure normal and some unilateral training should do the job if there is even a job to do.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131