over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pec Tear

If you had a full tear and no surgery how exactly is it that you can bench at all?

Looks like both sides tore a bit! Bilateral damage on the same rep?

Nope just bled a lot I guess, the blood basically went throughout my while upper body. It took a long time to heal. It’s still pretty deformed as I’m assuming it will be forever. Ended up getting my 500lb raw bench in a meet 6 years afterwards though so performance wise it’s cool now. Cosmetically looks not good

I certainly feel like years of pinning the pecs did contribute to this.

I warmed up faster than usual also. But still a decent warm up. I don’t know, pisses me off. Hopefully I won’t be out for long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine was also a Fiber tear...Doc said he would have to cut strait down the chest and put one stitch into each fiber X 100...and doubted it would Hold!

And the internal bleeding was Bad! 1st time ever my belly jiggled when I walked...I cant understand how Fat people could stand it!

This was Day one and got a lot worse!

Attachments

• IMG_7932.JPG
    IMG_7932.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 126
Still and forever will look like Shit!!!
Maybe a partial implant would help cosmetically???

Attachments

• pix 1.jpg
    pix 1.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 130
Honestly, to anyone that isn't a meathead, it doesn't look bad at all. I don't know much about implants, but I feel like it would be more noticeable. Especially since you tend to stay so lean.

I think I tore my left quad because of that. I had been injecting a lot in my quads and it was tight from that before lifting. I think I tore the fascia. It sounded like I torea t shirt in the gym. It got the attention of a guy about 25 feet or more from the squat rack because he heard the tear. He thought I had tore my lifting briefs.

Happened to me twice, but with pec.

The sound will haunt me.

Fun thing, it only started hurting a day after.

Honestly, to anyone that isn't a meathead, it doesn't look bad at all. I don't know much about implants, but I feel like it would be more noticeable. Especially since you tend to stay so lean.

It really is Only Meatheads and still to most I have to point it out!
The leaner I get the worse it Looks and Flexed it really dives in...
Still No loss in mobility, which is most important But I'll never be Perfect again! lol

Happened to me twice, but with pec.

The sound will haunt me.

Fun thing, it only started hurting a day after.

Yeah, mine didn't hurt at all when it tore. It hurt though after I racked the weight and tried to walk around. It hurt bad. The sound is frightening. Since it didn't hurt when it tore I thought I had torn my pants.

Stretch, stretch, stretch pre work out NEVER during.
KEEP YOUR ELBOWS TUCKED back, lift with your pec, not your tendon...
I tore mine, got surgery and its as good as new. Candidly, it was NOT that painful either.
Did take time to get full range.
Most important lesson for me .
STRENGTHEN YOUR SCAPULA!!!
If you intend to lift heavy.

You look lean and have good shape who the fuck cares lol not very many people will be able to come up to you and talk shit about the pec if your really into competing then it’s a diff story.

I feel terrible for you pec tear guys.

I always wanna know how to avoid tears
Do you guys stretch? Go too heavy?

Hi doses of Tren feeling strong as fuck feeding my ego that’s what caused mine I do lighter weight now and high volume

If it's any consolation, I partially tore both my pecs (different times), partially tore my right tricep and fully ruptured my left bicep. Had surgery to reattach the bicep. Eventually learned to respect getting older and my limitations. You'll heal up and be back at it. For a partial pec with no surgery, probably 6 weeks of and then working back slowly.

If you had a full tear and no surgery how exactly is it that you can bench at all?

I had a complete quad tear for about 10 years and still did legs heavy and hard. I actually did a thread here a few years ago that after 10 years torn, I found a dr that reconnected it surgically, did this about 2-3 years ago now.

I also did a large tear in my pec muscle (not tendon) doing 500 lb benches for sets. I took several weeks off (had to) and stopped the huge bench presses from that point (more smith and Hammer). I have an empty/flat spot in my upper pec but not too bad.

I tore my pec at the bottom of a DB press today. It was the most horrible feeling. Doc doesn’t think it will need surgery.

Just needed to vent that. Anyone else ever tear a pec? Out of fucking no where, when life is good, gains are good, no reason. Very stressful

Whatever route you go, I'd highly recommend getting on GH. 1-2 IU ED is all you to see great results for injury recovery and healing, in my experience.

And that’s why I use machines for chest, and never go beyond parallel if I decided to bench press or DB press

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity