over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pec Tears

massmonster32

FOUNDING Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone have any pics of a pec tear? Or how would I know the difference between an injection site infection and a pec tear. I might have a combination injected into the front delt about a week ago left a big lump could it be possible to have spread to the from arm pit area where the stretch marks form. I was benching last night for reps not big weight 225 for as many reps as I could get for 6 sets to change it up. Well on about the fith one I felt my arm pit hurting bad. Today the area looks maroon, purple bruised feels better if I keep my arm elevated. I have started Biaxin in case it is a infection but it came almost overnight after my workout. If I can find and recharge my digital camera I will post pics. Suxs. MM

massmonster32 said:
Anyone have any pics of a pec tear? Or how would I know the difference between an injection site infection and a pec tear. I might have a combination injected into the front delt about a week ago left a big lump could it be possible to have spread to the from arm pit area where the stretch marks form. I was benching last night for reps not big weight 225 for as many reps as I could get for 6 sets to change it up. Well on about the fith one I felt my arm pit hurting bad. Today the area looks maroon, purple bruised feels better if I keep my arm elevated. I have started Biaxin in case it is a infection but it came almost overnight after my workout. If I can find and recharge my digital camera I will post pics. Suxs. MM

I dont think its a tear, i think you would felt it instantly and had instant inflamation after it, I tore a calve before doing raises in my basement and it was so painfull, I couldnt bend my foot down for weeks with weight on it.

Thanks Dave19 I thought I might have tried to feel the stretch to much. I hope its not a tear but then again if it isnt I have a really bad the worst infection I have ever had to leave it purple bruised yellowish hopefully the Biaxin will kick in. I dont want to get septic. MM

massmonster32 said:
Thanks Dave19 I thought I might have tried to feel the stretch to much. I hope its not a tear but then again if it isnt I have a really bad the worst infection I have ever had to leave it purple bruised yellowish hopefully the Biaxin will kick in. I dont want to get septic. MM

well hold up, why do you think you have an infection? what from? are you doing spot injections in chest, its likely you just bruised it from lifting. the muscle it self to be torn is pretty extreme. I have heard of torn pec stories with benching and usually the guy drops the weight on him self..

Hey dave19 yes I do hit the chest but not for site injections just to keep the scar tissue down. But it has been a week and didnt have any problems. After my delt injection I guess on thursday it is now about the size of 3-4 fingers wide starting from the top of the arm pit to the very top left of the pec.

I only use 25g 5/8 do you think this is long enough to poke a vessel. I tried to with draw from the area and I think the gauge might be to small but all I get is watered down blood.

If it does not get better off to the ER tommorow just worried if I tell them I injected b12 that I can get through my reserve unit they might want to make a report . Sucks seen people and just advise them to say b12 but when its you makes you think. MM

You have a ton of lymph nodes in the arm pit region. Are they swollen? is the injection area warm to the touch? Are you spiking a fever? If not then I would be inclined to believe you have a partial pec tear (superficial). Nothing to get concerned about.

kind of hard to say. I've had a minor pec tear in that area. When it tore it felt like worms crawling under my skin as the muscle pulled away. It really didnt hurt though initially, just got very red and warm. Really started hurting that night and took about 4 months to completely heal, as I never went to the doctor. But it pretty much set me back as far as any movement using the arms at all was concerned.

Ok came from ER today. I broke some blood vessels and over strained some tissue in the pec causing alot of blood to pool on over half my left pec. It is pretty nasty out of lifting upper body for about 6 weeks. Im hoping more like 3-4 weeks hopefully. MM

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws