over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pec tears

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
So I told my close buddy I would ask and see if you guys had any pointers. My buddy tore both of his pecs about 2 years ago. The tendon is fine but he tore the muscle. To you guys who have had pec tears as well what have you guys done to help with the pain while lifting etc ? Cosmetically it bothers him a ltitle but not as much as the physical pain does when he is doing chest workouts.

When I had tears I have injected bpc-157 with tb500 to reduce pain in the beginning after that the body acostumate to the pain 👌

Aside from PT, drugs, etc…. Use the Slingshot by Mark Bell. That’s what he designed it for in the first place.

Cage

Slingshot is a fantastic piece of kit. I have personally not had a pec tear but multiple posterior chain tears.

Tb500 and BPC were gifts from the divine when dealing with my injuries.

I am a huge fan of active recovery, highly recommend he snags some bands and does some minimal shoulder mobility/range of motion movement pending no pain just to increase blood flow and keep the area stimulated.

I can’t tell mine was ever torn..but it cost me almost $30k

Tore my left Pec and bicep at same time while flat benching. Brutal AF. Took so so long to get even close to my old weights and then snapped my left tricep tendon completely and it’s never gonna be near my old strength but I’ve accepted that and jus do my best to make gains no matter how small as much as possible. To answer your question, I had to find very specific movements that worked well for MY body. That was only through experimentation and then once I found a movement that was well
Suited for me I progress and try and beat my log book like any other movement. For me that meant a lot of uni-lateral work. That way I don’t let my Ight side get to much stronger then my left side. One of the recent posts I seen Christian Thibadeau make on his IG was about bringing up weaker body parts. He said go with a uni-lateral movement and do your strong side first and get as many reps as you can. Then rest beefier you hit the other side. Then hit the other side and make sure you get the same amount of reps as the other side. If you can’t then rest pause sets until you hit the target reps
Needed.

Is he pending surgical work bc every day you wait the more traumatic and long the surgery is as well as cost, they literally have to manually pull it back to where they will repair/anchor whatever and time makes that an hours long process. I had talked to Prisk at length about the importance of time from injury to surgery. If I remember correctly when Branch tore his triceps he chartered a flight to NY that same night and the recovery was much easier than his bicep tear. That said I’ve heard the slingshot is good too my thinking though after watching that dude with Larry Wheels destroy his pec and then do it again is training with a torn pec at all, if he’s going to have surgery seems like a bad idea. I know the peptides help from what others have said but until a tear is fixed/healed it’ll never be right. Then again u look at a guy like Toney Freeman who did it big for years with a massive pec tear…..

Is he pending surgical work bc every day you wait the more traumatic and long the surgery is as well as cost, they literally have to manually pull it back to where they will repair/anchor whatever and time makes that an hours long process. I had talked to Prisk at length about the importance of time from injury to surgery. If I remember correctly when Branch tore his triceps he chartered a flight to NY that same night and the recovery was much easier than his bicep tear. That said I’ve heard the slingshot is good too my thinking though after watching that dude with Larry Wheels destroy his pec and then do it again is training with a torn pec at all, if he’s going to have surgery seems like a bad idea. I know the peptides help from what others have said but until a tear is fixed/healed it’ll never be right. Then again u look at a guy like Toney Freeman who did it big for years with a massive pec tear…..
My surgeon made me wait 2 weeks to get surgery just so some scar tissue would build to have something to sew together..he did branch warrens re-attachments as well

his has been torn for about 2 years now. But the docs told him that they wouldn’t repair it because it was the muscle that tore not the tendon

As far as I can recall, Toney did get the pec reattached/repaired years after the initial injury, which is incredibly rare. When I read it, I didn't even know it was possible but he said he found a surgeon who claimed he could it and he did.

When I had tears I have injected bpc-157 with tb500 to reduce pain in the beginning after that the body acostumate to the pain 👌
So I told my close buddy I would ask and see if you guys had any pointers. My buddy tore both of his pecs about 2 years ago. The tendon is fine but he tore the muscle. To you guys who have had pec tears as well what have you guys done to help with the pain while lifting etc ? Cosmetically it bothers him a ltitle but not as much as the physical pain does when he is doing chest workouts.
In addition to Fred.....this was my protocol for healing. I have done this twice....once for my foot surgery and the last for a R pec tear.

Here is the protocol that I used after having surgery on my foot. I healed over a month sooner after having the same surgery on the other foot two years prior. My ortho MD was impressed how quickly I recovered. This protocol along with low dose GH......

TB 500 and BPC-157 Cycle for Total Body Repair
This protocol utilizes a total of 55mg TB-500 (11 x 5mg vials) and 20mg BPC 157 (4 x 5mg vials) with a 3 week loading phase followed by a 5 week maintenance phase. Note that the BPC-157 dosage amounts are in micrograms (mcg).

Loading Phase
Week 1 - Week 3:
Monday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 500mcg
Thursday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 500mcg
Maintenance Phase
Week 4 - Week 8:
Monday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 250mcg
Thursday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 250mcg

Loading Phase: In weeks 1 through 3, the total weekly dose of 10mg TB-500 ensures a rapid initial buildup of Thymosin Beta 4 for immediate healing and recovery as well a weekly total dose of 3.5mg (3,500mcg) BPC-157 to further stimulate recovery and provide added support for joint and connective tissue (tendon and ligament) healing.

Maintenance Phase: Week 4 begins the maintenance portion of the Total Body Repair cycle with a total weekly dose of 5mg TB-500 and a weekly total dose of 1.75mg (1,750mcg) BPC-157. This continues through week 8 and the end of the cycle.

Again, this cycle is a guideline based on real world results

I tore my left pec October last year, flat bench press.. it was a 67% tear right in the belly, tendon was fine. Due to this they also didn't want to operate and everything I read online about tears in the belly put me off anyway, high failure rate etc. I started immediately with rehab, bands, plate loaded machines etc with no weight on. Very slowly progressed it up to inclining 40kg dumbbells by around March, no pain, felt strong again and not risky.

Stupidly I decided to try incline with a Barbell and even though I went relatively light, it tore again. Not as bad but definitely tore the same spot as now its more noticeable and still isn't back to strength. I upped my gh both times and just tried to slowly rehab and constantly keep blood going into the area. Also lots of deep tissue work as the scar tissue does build up. Fortunately physically it's hard for others to see but I notice it immediately, upper pec is noticeably flatter and theres a dip right infront of the front delt that runs along collarbone.

Horrible thing to happen

As far as I can recall, Toney did get the pec reattached/repaired years after the initial injury, which is incredibly rare. When I read it, I didn't even know it was possible but he said he found a surgeon who claimed he could it and he did.
Yea he did it took two docs like 8 hours to stretch the muscle out to anchor it and he said the pain post op was unimaginable. Apparently the docs took turns basically standing on shit and pulling with some type of medical plier equivalent. Looked good though but had it been done years earlier cheaper, easier, less pain and likely Toney woulda placed better. Toney is a lil out there now on the whole detox fasting world. He always did the colon cleanse thing but I can only handle so much obsession with one’s poop and poop shoot.

Mine almost tore in 3, but I have no pain now whatsoever. It still looks like shit in certain angles under certain loads, but I don't have any pain in it. Also a SHITLOAD of scar tissue in the area in the junction where the 2nd tear was.

Can u even repair a triple pec tear?

Can u even repair a triple pec tear?
doubt it could ACTUALLY tear in 3. What he meant was it tore badly in the junction before somehow then tearing the tendon off the bone. Tendon was reattached, don't think they did much of anything for the other part.

What movements are you guys doing when you get a pec tear or form people you know what were they doing when the injury happened.??
I've heard that flat barbell bench is the #1 culprit and that just a slight incline or decline can greatly reduce the chances. I'm guessing that flat barbell bench is the main cause be so many more people do it than anything else though.

doubt it could ACTUALLY tear in 3. What he meant was it tore badly in the junction before somehow then tearing the tendon off the bone. Tendon was reattached, don't think they did much of anything for the other part.
Fuck PAIN PAIN PAIN

What movements are you guys doing when you get a pec tear or form people you know what were they doing when the injury happened.??
I've heard that flat barbell bench is the #1 culprit and that just a slight incline or decline can greatly reduce the chances. I'm guessing that flat barbell bench is the main cause be so many more people do it than anything else though.
I've only seen and heard about pec tears in Flat Bench w/a Barbell but a few years ago some Youtube/social media bodybuilder tore his pec on an incline in Dubai w/Larry Wheels spotting him. That was the first time I've ever seen/heard about someone tearing a pec on Inclines. My guess, like you said, more people doing flat bar bench than any other movement and also they're more likely to go heavier on it than other movements. You don't hear about many instances of people tearing pecs on DB Press or Flye movements. From a leverage standpoint, you'd be strongest in a Decline Bench but you also don't hear about people getting tears from those either. Again, trainees are probably just more likely to load up on the bench more than any other movement.

it was barbell bench way too heavy too soon after a show.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131