over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PED 34 with Mike Arnold

Chode Logan

Kilo Klub Member
Mike Arnold joins PED Radio for a 3+ hour episode!

SOME of the topics covered (there was much more)

1. Skips Vacation
2. Oral only cycles
3. Skips diuretic ideas
4. SEO thoughts
5. Skips male stripper name?
6. Itchy nips with Aromasin
7. Peeing methods

With Mike Arnold

1. Msten vs Dbol
2. Designers/Pro-hormones in sports
3. Insulin to bring up weak bodyparts
4. Using supplements to maintain insulin sensitivity
5. Berberine interacting with aromasin/nolvadex
6. How to lower Hematocrit other than blood donations
7. Liver support supplements
8. Tren induced hypoglycemia
9. Kidney health and how to monitor
10. Diuretics pre contest
11. Stacking Dbol/anadrol
12. MCTs pre-workout in low carb diet
13. Training frequency and training philosophies in general
14. Nootropics and "smart drugs"
15. Intra-workout carbs for fatties?
16. Myostatin inhibitors

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

You guys are the best thing that's happened to bodybuilding podcasts. Great amount of knowledge, and a sense of humor!

Fu**, now I gotta listen 3 hours during night time cuz topics are too interesting not to do so :D

Nice I downloaded back to episode 24 and that's as far as it went back! I found that I can stream the older ones. I just told Mike I excited for him to get back on today. Lol didn't know it would be today! U guys kick ass. My wife just shakes her head and says. Meat head radio again!!

110% or expect to regret it!

Thanks for the download link - I'll stick it on my mp3 player and listen during work tomorrow. Always good discussion on this radio show.

Podcasts are what get me through the day...Always excited when a new PED Radio or Inside Bodybuilding pops up!!!

If you guys are wanting to listen on the road or at work, I like Podcast addict for an Android. Works very well for me.

Lol I love how you had Scott and Mike confirm that they werent the same person.

When Mike was last on Gear'd up I thought "hmmm...he sounds a lot like S2H"

Thanks...going to check this one out! One of the only reasons I don't often listen to project bb shows is because there is nothing saying what the episode is about.

Just a brief breakdown of the topics covered in the episode would be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks...going to check this one out! One of the only reasons I don't often listen to project bb shows is because there is nothing saying what the episode is about.

Just a brief breakdown of the topics covered in the episode would be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That breakdown above has been posted I don't even know how many times for previous episodes by Chode Logan. It's much appreciated too that he does that for each episode.

I really like the show...that skip seems like a realy cool cat, you too chode:)

Hey is there anyway members of pm could post questions that you guys could address on the show? I know alot of things have already been discussed quite a bit but it would be cool if prom members could submit questions to you and if you deem them worthy maybe address them on the show....I could think of a million things to ask skip lol :D

Lol so crazy to hear the tone in Mike and Scotts voice when they take about the Myostatin inhibitor they used. They legitimately sound scared ha, you can hear the respect they have for its power. Yes of course my first though as you said is "where can I find this stuff" ha.

Cheers

I really like the show...that skip seems like a realy cool cat, you too chode:)

Hey is there anyway members of pm could post questions that you guys could address on the show? I know alot of things have already been discussed quite a bit but it would be cool if prom members could submit questions to you and if you deem them worthy maybe address them on the show....I could think of a million things to ask skip lol :D

Just out of respect to this board I don't think I can throw up a thread for it, but you can PM me anything you wish and I'll try to save em for the next episode :)

Thanks brother

Chode Logan,

The show is great. You all make it very cool. Mike was great too. I enjoyed the show very much.

Maybe in the future, Mike could talk more about cholesterol health. Many of us here are very health oriented. This could be a great topic to discuss. Just a thought. I am sure you guys have a lot of cool things coming up.

On another hand, you mentioned carditone was able to fix your blood pressure. How much carditone do you take if you don't mind and what was your BP before vs. now?

I didn't listen to the whole segment. The bits and pieces I did listen to, I'd suggest that Skip seeks out a sleep study too rule out sleep apnea. I would also have him check to see if he's a habitual mouth breather, durning wake periods and during sleep. This has a small yet an attribution to increased levels of deoxyhemoglobin. For lack of better terms, deoxyhemoglobin is nonfunctional deoxygenated hemoglobin. Different degrees of deoxyhemoglobin is also seen in those with uncontrolled sleep apnea and polycythemia. Deoxyhemoglobin increases cell mass volume, therefore will show an increase in serum hemoglobin or by a B-hemoglobin photometer. Something he may or may not be aware of, with a finger prick method (B-hemoglobin photometer) this can, on occasion show false highs, if: (a) the machine isn't calibrated correctly and (b) if the phlebotomist takes their jolly time transferring the collection slide to the machine. Normally for a healthy person it takes around 2 to 6 minutes for blood to clot. If we was to quantify the measure of time of a finger puncture to the photometer from minutes to prolonged seconds we would see a gradual increase in hemoglobin. A photometer works by emitting light through the test slide to determine our hemoglobin levels. If partial coagulation has occurred this process will lead to the formation of clots on the slide, reducing the lightwaves, therefore show a falsely elevated hemoglobin.

Something he can do to give him an indication if there is a possibility of degree of deoxyhemoglobin. He can prick his finger, try to pool as much blood as he can. If there's a dark blue hue to his blood, this is a good indication there's some sort of diease process or uncontrolled sleep apnea.

Something else he may consider also. If he has hypertension, that's not controlled by an Rx, he might consider speaking to his primary care provider about the use of an ACE inhibitor or an ARB (angiotensin receptor blockade). There's data indicating both of these HTN drug have been shown to have suppressive actions on erythropoietin. Ultimately, lowering red blood cell production. Somethings to consider.

With all that said, our hemoglobin levels fluctuates throughout the day. Morning being generally higher than afternoon or evening hours.

You guys were hitting on the topic of aspirin being a blood thinner. Aspirin isn't a blood thinner per se. Aspirin works by interfering with the synthesis of prostagandins which blocks the synthesis of thromboxane A2, therefore acts as an antiplatelet agent.

I've spoke my peace on isoenzymes. It's evident some people don't understand pharmacodynamics. So the general audience is aware, setting aside exmestane interactions with berberine. Several pharmaceutical drugs are metabolized by these isoenzymes; CYP2D6 and CYP3A4. Tread cautiously.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner