over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PED Radio 37

Chode Logan

Kilo Klub Member
- Acne Control pre contest
- How to know GH is legit without testing?
- Opiates and testosterone levels
- What's the fattest each host has been?
- Nandrolones and boners
- Alcohol on cycles
- Maintainin size on TRT
- HGH and injury recovery
- Orals and how reliable the tabs are
- Aromasin and boners
- Sterile water vs Bac
- Politcal rambling from old guys

And much more!

**broken link removed**

Hey man, is it possible to download the podcasts to my phone somehow? Like as a file.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

If u go to the link there is a giant green button that says download

Hey man, is it possible to download the podcasts to my phone somehow? Like as a file.

Yeah what the gentlemen below you said. Also if you have an iPhone its on iTunes.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Sweet!

110% or expect to regret it!

Hmm ok I must be stupid then. I can't figure it out. If I hit the download button a little player pops up but no download... Ill just try on my laptop.

My big take away from this episode is women=toast and blow jobs

Since we're talking about takeaways:

Scott mentioned something I have heard many times, but I have yet seen anyone present anything to back it up. He said that sources "spiked" HGH with CJC-1295 and a GHRP-6. This would falsely raise the HGH Serum Score. I don't buy it. Perhaps our HPLC testing we are about to embark on will permanently dispel this myth.

That being said. you guys have the best Bodybuilding/PED podcast in the internet. Keep it up. :headbang:

Since we're talking about takeaways:

Scott mentioned something I have heard many times, but I have yet seen anyone present anything to back it up. He said that sources "spiked" HGH with CJC-1295 and a GHRP-6. This would falsely raise the HGH Serum Score. I don't buy it. Perhaps our HPLC testing we are about to embark on will permanently dispel this myth.

That being said. you guys have the best Bodybuilding/PED podcast in the internet. Keep it up. :headbang:
Thank you :) none of us claim to be geniuses (except skip) and we just want to have an entertaining show and also the two guys have a ton of experience. They aren't as medically or science minded as some people on this board but at the end of the day I'd rather have a show you learn some stuff from and also laugh.

Appreciated brother!

Thank you :) none of us claim to be geniuses (except skip) and we just want to have an entertaining show and also the two guys have a ton of experience. They aren't as medically or science minded as some people on this board but at the end of the day I'd rather have a show you learn some stuff from and also laugh.

Appreciated brother!

You guys have forgotten more than I will ever know. As far as Skip, that was probably the only thing he has said that I could challenge. You guys are a wealth of knowledge!

You guys have forgotten more than I will ever know. As far as Skip, that was probably the only thing he has said that I could challenge. You guys are a wealth of knowledge!
Appreciate the kind words and thank you for listening brother. It's always surreal to hear that people enjoy what we do.

I' ve tried listening at work while working on shit and it was difficult to say the least. Started a new job two weeks ago where I now have a leisurely 40 minute commute...which I use to listen to your podcasts. Great freakin' stuff!!! Makes the ride effortless and I often learn something especially now that I have virtually no time to get on PM and read anymore.

Funny episode! "Im gonna show this little fuckin bitch"...LMAO:D:D

That was interesting what Scott said about gh lowering cortisol and cjc/ghrp raising it and how testing for cortisol can be another indicator to help determine if your gh is legit. I haven't kept up with the gh testing so I don't know if this was already common knowledge, but it was something I hadn't heard before.

That was interesting what Scott said about gh lowering cortisol and cjc/ghrp raising it and how testing for cortisol can be another indicator to help determine if your gh is legit. I haven't kept up with the gh testing so I don't know if this was already common knowledge, but it was something I hadn't heard before.

Yes GottaGain, that was a first for me also. That may be another interesting experiment for the Testing King, buck1973!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131