over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PEDS and HBP Drugs

All good points, where I live it's not very conducive to running except maybe during 4-5 months of the year max. I have a middle school athletic field about 45min away I could use, but again that's about maybe half the year it could be used. There's a rec center half an hour away with an indoor running track but with the Covid mask mandate there is no way I was going to join the rec center to then have to wear a mask to run in circles. I literally just picked up a brand new Concept 2 Rower from the local UPS Customer Center and putting it together to start over this weekend with taking cardio more serious. Monday the Polar H10 HRM strap will be in so I can pair it with the rower to monitor my heart rate for more precise training. But yes, this summer I will make the effort to incorporate running into the program. At 52 I need to take cardio and my overall health more serious before something hits me out of nowhere. My health markers aren't seriously horrible but not the best either, maybe middle of the road with everyone else from the board with our lifestyles. But mainly the girlfriend enjoys running and would really like for me to join her so I guess it's time to make it happen.

Note: the girlfriend lives 2 hours away from where I'm at and the new job is in the same town that she lives in so within a year or so I will be moved to that area which has much better weather year-round that would support running most of the year.
Good deal. It's a lot more driving for you but it will pay off. Just don't kill yourself doing it. Save the intensity for the weight room. Cardio is almost relaxing for me now. And after that first 15-20 minutes, all that stress melts off, gets left behind, and it's just you, your breathing, your pace and that's an awesome feeling. I'm sure the rower will be the same.

There's just something so innately instinctual about running... but with rowing should get the same vibe.

Good deal. It's a lot more driving for you but it will pay off. Just don't kill yourself doing it. Save the intensity for the weight room. Cardio is almost relaxing for me now. And after that first 15-20 minutes, all that stress melts off, gets left behind, and it's just you, your breathing, your pace and that's an awesome feeling. I'm sure the rower will be the same.

There's just something so innately instinctual about running... but with rowing should get the same vibe.
thanks brother, I completely get what you are saying. The rower I can use year round at the house. Where the new job and the girlfriend are located it's a very outdoorsy town where the town itself maintains running and mountain biking trails, has an indoor climbing gym, new kayak park was just put in a couple of years ago and the such and I used to be involved with all of these activities years (decades now) ago so an opportunity to get back into some of these activities or even all of them to some level if I want. I just need to make the transition of selling my place and getting a new place in that area. Plus, that area has a more temperate climate, they still get some snow but nowhere near what I get at my current place and the year-round temps are much better.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131